Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone!

Just a quick progress report. I've finished updating the scenes for 0.7.0 version of the mod. With the patch intended to be released sometime Saturday the 27th, I plan to keep testing what I have and then when the patch is released, I'll update and include that content in my initial release for the mod. Hopefully testing on the bulk of the Mod will be done so I only have to do small tests on the new content. Just wanted to let you know where I was at and what I was planning from here.

When the patch drops I should have a better idea of how long that should take to update it's content. I've already prepped some code for the Love version of Nicole's outing since we know that's coming with the patch.

If for some reason the patch doesn't drop on time, my plan is to release the 0.7.0 version of the mod I have now on Sunday, most likely in the evening.

That's about all I can think of.

Thanks to everyone for the many kind words and encouragement and for the suggestions for improvements and new content. It's much appreciated.

For now, that's all folks.
Awesomeness S A Z Your as always doing great Xoxo

D

Deleted member 1200074

Hello everyone!

Just a quick progress report. I've finished updating the scenes for 0.7.0 version of the mod. With the patch intended to be released sometime Saturday the 27th, I plan to keep testing what I have and then when the patch is released, I'll update and include that content in my initial release for the mod. Hopefully testing on the bulk of the Mod will be done so I only have to do small tests on the new content. Just wanted to let you know where I was at and what I was planning from here.

When the patch drops I should have a better idea of how long that should take to update it's content. I've already prepped some code for the Love version of Nicole's outing since we know that's coming with the patch.

If for some reason the patch doesn't drop on time, my plan is to release the 0.7.0 version of the mod I have now on Sunday, most likely in the evening.

Thanks to everyone for the many kind words and encouragement and for the suggestions for improvements and new content. It's much appreciated.

*Rubs Hands* Can't wait to corrupt

Reactions: S A Z

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hello everyone!

you sir are a star:love:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just another quick update.

I've started converting the files over from the 0.7.1 update. That part will take a bit longer than I hoped. Saddog released not just a couple individually updated .rpy files, but the entire scripts.rpa file, so I'll have to go through each of the files again and see if there were any changes. It's not a bad thing, just time consuming. :) I'm still pushing to get this out soon, so I'll get back to it. Just wanted to let you know what's going on.

Thanks all.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering does this mod still allow the player to be able to prevent ntr from happening like in the original game to keep relationship above a certain trashhold ?

D

Deleted member 1151765

I've started converting the files over from the 0.7.1 update. That part will take a bit longer than I hoped. Saddog released not just a couple individually updated .rpy files, but the entire scripts.rpa file, so I'll have to go through each of the files again and see if there were any changes. It's not a bad thing, just time consuming. :) I'm still pushing to get this out soon, so I'll get back to it. Just wanted to let you know what's going on.

Thanks all.
Damn dude, you are really something. Thanks for this great Mod

Reactions: S A Z

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

Thanks all.
The Pointer Sisters keep playing in my mind! "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!" :D

Saint2019

Aug 20, 2017
Thank for your interest in trying out the mod. Sadly, I haven't finished updating to the 0.7.1 version yet. The last version was 0.6.5 which can be found on the OP for this thread. But I'm been working on the 0.7.1 version and hope to have something for you all soon. :)
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Knight2416

x0run

Mar 27, 2019

Thanks all.
Thank you for keeping us up to date!

Reactions: Knight2416

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
Is it a known bug that you cant dirty your room and put videos on your pc in the 0.65 version when trying to give alexis a fetish?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I read some recent reviews on the main game page and they were complaining about inconsistent dialogue from old repeatable scenes. I tend to agree with those complaints. It really breaks immersion when mom fully embraces her slut status but still act like none of that happened in repeated scenes. I was wondering if you have plans to fix that in the future? Its probably a huge task, but it would really improve immersion. Maybe to start off, you can just change the dialogue for some old scenes to just one line or something when they no longer make sense. Maybe even cut the scene entirely. This kind of immersion breaking game flow is one of the biggest problem in sand box games after all.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes