Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have tried everything no matter what i do i can't get the laptop to work i think this mod hates me
Yeah, I just don't know what's going on. It's the same error. It's acting like you don't have the game\images\edited\icons folder at all, or in the right spot.

I may have a workaround for you. I made a special interactions.rpy version that doesn't use the custom icons for the dates. It uses the hug icon instead. So try downloading this file and replacing the current interactions.rpy file you have in your installation.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i tried but it did not replace mayby i did something wrong
Would it be possible for you to attach a screenshot of the contents of your game folder? You can send it in a message if that would be better. I need to get an idea of how things are looking in there.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Would it be possible for you to attach a screenshot of the contents of your game folder? You can send it in a message if that would be better. I need to get an idea of how things are looking in there.
Not sure how to screenshot never really needed to

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You can press the print screen button, sometimes labelled prt sc or prt scr. Then you open up a Paint or another graphic editing program and hit ctrl+V to paste in the screenshot. Then save it as a jpg or png and you have a screenshot.

I also made a quick screen capture of a fresh install start to finish. It may help. Here is the link if you're interested.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Not sure if i did it right but here you go
That is right. So in that folder you have both rpy files and rpyc files. Delete the interactions.rpy file in the game folder. Then download and place the interactions.rpy file I shared with you earlier. Place it in the game folder. Make sure it's named interactions.rpy then try it again. If that doesn't work. Try deleting the interactions.rpyc file too.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i seem to have everything fixed so lets hope nothing else pops up this will be my first playthrough due to numerous errors

Reactions: S A Z
Oct 30, 2017
I have a question about the event in the basement at 10 pm should MC has not been permitted to join (because only once delivered a package). But Bruce allowed it. If indeed you make like this or is this a bug?
and scene jump and there is no picture when dialogue (choose HATE NTR) '' Why he doesnt stand up? ''-'' so you like ... ''.
and there be scene and dialogue when choosing '' LIKE NTR ''
I test it for love path. corruption path its nothing problem for now.

It would be better if we were not allowed to enter the basement before sending the whole package and Davide invited to joined. :D

I leave my save maybe you wanna checked what i mean....

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have a question about the event in the basement at 10 pm should MC has not been permitted to join (because only once delivered a package). But Bruce allowed it. If indeed you make like this or is this a bug?
and scene jump and there is no picture when dialogue (choose HATE NTR) '' Why he doesnt stand up? ''-'' so you like ... ''.
and there be scene and dialogue when choosing '' LIKE NTR ''
I test it for love path. corruption path its nothing problem for now.

It would be better if we were not allowed to enter the basement before sending the whole package and Davide invited to joined. :D

I leave my save maybe you wanna checked what i mean....
So the 10pm NTR Davide-Nicole scene is meant to be a sort of in-between scene and teaser for the basement. You have to be a gang member, but it's before you get your own key. This is how it is in the original version too. Davide even mentions it being your first time in the basement, but only gives you the rules for parties and not the full run down on the drugs or other aspects of being a gang member like he does later when you get your own key.

But there was definitely a bug when choosing Love NTR or Hate NTR. Thank you for finding it! :) I have fixed that issue. It spans two files because of how Saddog does the updates.

Here are the two fixed files for that issue. I'll be updating the Overview download as well.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
So far im likeing the added content i have been mostly focusing on alexis since she is my favorite and i love it

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So far im likeing the added content i have been mostly focusing on alexis since she is my favorite and i love it
I'm glad you're liking it so far. :) And that it's finally working for you too.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes