• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
@Sazriel
Anyways, awesome job once again, and now we just need to beg @cheesespread and @Jack the Rapist for some new sequences, i would personally request one with Nicole on gym clothes, she looks amazing, or for them to finish the Nicole shower scene with MC, i just find that sequence annoying, Davide gets to have funn but MC doesn't? totally unfair :D
[Edit]
sorry i dissapointed all of you man, for some reason i ''cant'' making some naked/sex scene on my art. that why i didnt show nipples/vagina stuff haha... but i try to make sexy and dirty as possible.
maybe @cheesespread or @Dick bullcock will do it haha... peace... :HeyGuys:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
@Sazriel there was a post in fan art thread TTrick
Hey everyone!
I've already said that I love making fan art and I was wondering if the people who follow this thread (and not making fan art them self) have some ideas/suggestions/requests that they would like to see.

And if so, do you prefer that the characters will be exactly as in the game itself or are you ok with minor tweaking to the skin etc...

I have some renders that I made which I didn't like how they turned out, but I guess I'll share them here because I have nothing else to do with them anyways lol
You should see if he could make any sense you wanted to do, but had no fan art for? Anyway love this mod.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
@Sazriel there was a post in fan art thread TTrick
You should see if he could make any sense you wanted to do, but had no fan art for? Anyway love this mod.
That's a great idea! There has been a lot of great fan art posted. And thanks, I'm glad you like it.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
just wanted to say I love your mod, I too felt there wasn't enough difference and diversity in the storyline and content and I like how your mod makes it so that there is actually a noticeable change in some scenes depending on how corrupt/non-corrupt the other characters have become

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
just wanted to say I love your mod, I too felt there wasn't enough difference and diversity in the storyline and content and I like how your mod makes it so that there is actually a noticeable change in some scenes depending on how corrupt/non-corrupt the other characters have become
Thanks for trying the mod out! I'm glad you liked it. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just a heads up, I have updated the mod with 6 new scenes. I took the 2 Corruption path outfits for Nicole's 10pm basement scene and Cassandra's Corruption path outfit for her 4pm basement scene, Fishnet Dress, and wrote Love path scenes for them. I did the same thing with their Love path outfits, Angel and Bunny for Nicole and Low-cut Jeans for Cassandra, and wrote Corruption path scenes for them. So Nicole now has 4 outfit options for both Love and Corruption paths in her 10pm basement scene and Cassandra has 2 outfit options for both Love and Corruption paths in her 4pm basement scene.

They are mostly just tone shifts in the writing, but thought I would let you know in case you were interested. :)

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Just a heads up, I have updated the mod with 6 new scenes. I took the 2 Corruption path outfits for Nicole's 10pm basement scene and Cassandra's Corruption path outfit for her 4pm basement scene, Fishnet Dress, and wrote Love path scenes for them. I did the same thing with their Love path outfits, Angel and Bunny for Nicole and Low-cut Jeans for Cassandra, and wrote Corruption path scenes for them. So Nicole now has 4 outfit options for both Love and Corruption paths in her 10pm basement scene and Cassandra has 2 outfit options for both Love and Corruption paths in her 4pm basement scene.

They are mostly just tone shifts in the writing, but thought I would let you know in case you were interested. :)
good downloading now

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Got a quick question about the two NTR paths. Is there a version where the MC doesn't like that his being NTRed but the girls fall to love the black D? It looks like love NTR means the girls and MC love whats happening, while hate NTR means they both don't want it to happen.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Got a quick question about the two NTR paths. Is there a version where the MC doesn't like that his being NTRed but the girls fall to love the black D? It looks like love NTR means the girls and MC love whats happening, while hate NTR means they both don't want it to happen.
You are correct, there isn't currently a path in the mod where the MC doesn't like being NTR'd but the girls end up liking it. I wanted to expand the Love and Corription paths and explore something different with the Hate NTR path. The closest path to the original NTR path from the original version of the game is the Love NTR path. But that does kind of take the Unwilling MC aspect away from NTR. I can look at adding a 5th path to the mod where the MC dislikes the NTR but the girls are into it. I would likely rename the paths then so that path could be called Hate NTR and the current Hate NTR path could be called something more in line with the rape/revenge aspect that path has to it. If I decide to do that, it will take awhile though as I have some other things I've been working on. But I'll look into it to it. I feel like the original game covered the NTR pretty well already but having more options in the mod too would not be bad either. :)

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Hello friends
when the mod does not work..must have done something wrong, but I do not know what .. have the installation instructions nothing happened ... can someone help?
sorry for my bad English

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You can press the print screen button, sometimes labelled prt sc or prt scr. Then you open up a Paint or another graphic editing program and hit ctrl+V to paste in the screenshot. Then save it as a jpg or png and you have a screenshot.

I also made a quick screen capture of a fresh install start to finish. It may help. Here is the link if you're interested.
Without an error message it will be difficult to figure out exactly what went wrong. If you are using a PC with Windows to play, then you can try following along with the video in the quote I've included. It shows installing the game and mod step by step.

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
I found it .... my bitdefender blocked the cmd.exe and that's why I can not unpack the files, sounds funny I still know thank you for the video, will still try sometime if I found out how to solve the lock can

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes