Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mah dude love your mod are you working on an update for 5.5? So i know to wait.
I'm really glad you liked it! And yes I am working on 0.5.5 right now. I merged my current content from 0.5.0 into 0.5.5 already.

Then I spent some time in the code getting the custom music option to work properly. Currently in the original 0.5.5 when you try to play custom tracks, it plays over the top of the background music.

Also, if you reload an old save there is no way to enable the music without running through certain scenes.

But I added custom "Enable Music" button in the MC's room menu that will start up the default background music. And I fixed the music player so that it will stop the background music before playing your custom music. Then if you want to re-enable the background you just use the button I added in the MC's room.

I have 2 more items I want to get finished before releasing my updated mod.

1. I was working on the expanded NTR pathway options for all the NTR scenes. Originally I had 2 NTR paths, Love NTR and Hate NTR. In the Love NTR path the MC enjoys watching the girls get freaky with strangers and the girls were into that strange D too. The Hate NTR path was a path where the MC hated seeing them get freaky with strangers and they also were not into that strange D. It had a darker/revenge aspect as it involved trickery/threats/rape.

But then it was pointed out that I didn't actually have a true NTR path, where the MC hates seeing the girls get freaky with strangers, but they love it. So I am adding another NTR pathway so that side is represented.

The new NTR pathways are:
Love NTR: MC (y) Girls (y)
Hate NTR: MC (n) Girls (y)
Revenge: MC (n) Girls (n)

I have a few more scenes to finish up for the new NTR pathway.

2. I need to update the 0.5.5 content. There are 2 Love path scenes (Nicole & Alexis), 1 Corruption path scene (Nicole) and 1 NTR scene (Nicole).

I'm not setting a hard date as I don't want to take away from the fun of modding it, but I expect I will be done by the end of this weekend if nothing crazy comes up.

Sorry for the longer than intended post.

TL ; DR - Yes, I'm working on the 0.5.5 update and I hope to have it done by the end of this weekend. :D

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I'm really glad you liked it! And yes I am working on 0.5.5 right now. I merged my current content from 0.5.0 into 0.5.5 already.

Then I spent some time in the code getting the custom music option to work properly. Currently in the original 0.5.5 when you try to play custom tracks, it plays over the top of the background music.

Also, if you reload an old save there is no way to enable the music without running through certain scenes.

But I added custom "Enable Music" button in the MC's room menu that will start up the default background music. And I fixed the music player so that it will stop the background music before playing your custom music. Then if you want to re-enable the background you just use the button I added in the MC's room.

I have 2 more items I want to get finished before releasing my updated mod.

1. I was working on the expanded NTR pathway options for all the NTR scenes. Originally I had 2 NTR paths, Love NTR and Hate NTR. In the Love NTR path the MC enjoys watching the girls get freaky with strangers and the girls were into that strange D too. The Hate NTR path was a path where the MC hated seeing them get freaky with strangers and they also were not into that strange D. It had a darker/revenge aspect as it involved trickery/threats/rape.

But then it was pointed out that I didn't actually have a true NTR path, where the MC hates seeing the girls get freaky with strangers, but they love it. So I am adding another NTR pathway so that side is represented.

The new NTR pathways are:
Love NTR: MC (y) Girls (y)
Hate NTR: MC (n) Girls (y)
Revenge: MC (n) Girls (n)

I have a few more scenes to finish up for the new NTR pathway.

2. I need to update the 0.5.5 content. There are 2 Love path scenes (Nicole & Alexis), 1 Corruption path scene (Nicole) and 1 NTR scene (Nicole).

I'm not setting a hard date as I don't want to take away from the fun of modding it, but I expect I will be done by the end of this weekend if nothing crazy comes up.

Sorry for the longer than intended post.

TL ; DR - Yes, I'm working on the 0.5.5 update and I hope to have it done by the end of this weekend. :D
If you need some help testing let me know happy to help you work is awesome.
You are also a wise Dev, hard dates just mean more "Is it out yet" and "you missed you're deadline (even though we are paying you nothing)"

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you need some help testing let me know happy to help you work is awesome.
You are also a wise Dev, hard dates just mean more "Is it out yet" and "you missed you're deadline (even though we are paying you nothing)"
Thanks @Knight2416! I will probably take you up on that!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I just wanted to give you a quick progress report. I finished adding the new path to all the content up to 0.5.0 so now I just have the 0.5.5 content to complete.

It took a bit longer than expected but that's where I'm at. Once I've complete the 0.5.5 content and possibly had some help bug testing it, I'll release the mod update.

There has also been a request for a new path where the MC is into the girls getting the strange D, but the girls are not into it. I think I'll go ahead and add that path after I've released the initial 0.5.5 mod update.

When I add the new path, I'll probably change the path names around to better correlate with their content.

Love NTR: MC (y) Girls (y) - Voyeur
Hate NTR: MC (n) Girls (y) - NTR
Revenge: MC (n) Girls (n) - Revenge
New Path: MC (y) Girls (n) - Sadist

I think these names better represent the tone in each of the different paths.

So here is what to expect in these paths.

The Voyeur and NTR paths will share the same dialog for the girls and the strangers doing them, but will have separate dialog for the MC's reactions. The women are either into strange D already, or secretly into it and it all comes out when their getting it good and hard. In the Voyeur path, he's into all the things these women are up to and he is willing to jump in should the opportunity arrive. In the NTR path, the MC is jealous and angry that all the women in his life are going for everyone else but him. He feels weak and small and pissed at the world. It is the closest to a true NTR path.

The Revenge and Sadist paths will also share the same dialog for the girls and the strangers doing them, but they don't want this. They are being tricked/drugged/raped/blackmailed/extorted/etc. and they want a way to leave all this behind them. But the ways the MC reacts to these situations are drastically different in the Revenge and Sadist paths. In the Revenge path he wants to help the women and get/keep them for himself. While some of his aspirations may be noble, he's not above enjoying a little action while he plans his next moves. He's a bit conflicted in certain situations. In the Sadist path, the new path, he enjoys seeing the women in his life being used like toys, by anyone. If they are against it, he's into it even more. He will use any situation and anyone he wants to get whatever he wants out of these women.

This also means I just have to add the MC Sadist dialog options to the all the NTR scenes to complete this path, so while that is still a lot, it's not starting completely from scratch so it doesn't take nearly as long to write.

The Corruption and Love Paths will remain similar to how they are now. I will continue to write love dialog for the corruption scenes and corruption dialog for the love scenes. That will hopefully give us plenty of content to enjoy.

After that's done, there are a few fan-art scenes that would be fun to add in somehow and with Saddog releasing the asset list and morph information for a bunch of the main characters, I'm sure there will be tons more art to play with later. But that is a ways away.

Anyway, if I had make a guess at the release window, the initial 0.5.5 mod content should be done this week, but again, no promises. I want to take my time with it if I can.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
A quick update. I have finished the bulk of the editing for the 0.5.5 version of the mod. Just some testing left and minor touches and then I'll release it here. Once I do, let me know if you run into any issues that might have been missed. But I hope you enjoy the new content and bonuses I added. This was a fun update and I'm looking forward to see what else Saddog has in store for us. :p

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
A quick update. I have finished the bulk of the editing for the 0.5.5 version of the mod. Just some testing left and minor touches and then I'll release it here. Once I do, let me know if you run into any issues that might have been missed. But I hope you enjoy the new content and bonuses I added. This was a fun update and I'm looking forward to see what else Saddog has in store for us. :p
thanks bud, once again I appreciate all the effort you put forth in making this mod

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I'm updating the main post with the 0.5.5 update mod.

First thing's first, I just wanted to give a shout out to @Knight2416 for helping with play testing and bug squashing this update! It was an enormous help and very much appreciated! And we all benefit from less of my code bugs infesting your fun.

I also wanted to go over what's been added in this mod so everyone knows what to look for.

I added in the Hate NTR path to all NTR events, so currently there are three darker paths. Love NTR, Hate NTR and Revenge. I've gone over what these are before and don't want this to be a monster post so that can be found in the thread above and I'll update the main post to include that information as well.

There is of course the usually script updates and here are the 0.5.5 scenes added this update:
  • Nicole 2nd Dates
    • Love Path and a flipped Corruption version
    • Corruption Path and and a flipped Love version
  • Alexis 2nd Date
    • Love Path and a flipped Corruption version
  • Nicole Weekend NTR Event
    • Love NTR path
    • Hate NTR path
    • Revenge path
    • Interfere option
Here are the other features and such added this time around as well:
  • Hate NTR path added to all NTR scenes
    • Old Hate NTR path converted to the Revenge path
  • Added an option to "enable music" in the MC's room so you can restart the music if it stops playing or are using an old save
  • Added buttons in the phone cheat menu (Chat button) to change the darker paths for Nicole, Alexis and Cassandra
  • Added an option to "enable all dates" in the phone cheat menu (Chat button) in case you're having troubles unlocking dates
    • I fixed the coding error where people were not unlocking dates when they met the requirements
  • Fixed the Music Buttons in the upper left hand side so that they will correctly stop the normal background music when you are playing custom music (You will need to follow Saddog's instructions on adding custom music the game first to have this work fully
  • Added a wallpaper selection menu (Fotos button)
    • You can move the icons to the top or bottom of the phone
    • You can choose from 16 different wallpaper options or back to the original black wallpaper in this menu
And that I think is the majority of the big items in this update. As always, thanks for trying out the mod and I hope you like it.

If you have any issues, let me know here. :)

Enjoy.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here are Saddog's instructions for adding your custom music to the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have already added the user.rpy to the mod update. Currently there is the Chumbawamba soundtrack commented out in it. You can edit this with an rpy editor such as Atom or just use notepad to edit it as well. Just change the file names to your tracks and remove the # at the beginning of the line(s) you are using. Also I could only get it to work with .ogg or .mp3 files properly, not both, so currently this version only lets you use .mp3 files for custom music. I'll work on getting it working with both file types later.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello all!

I know it's only been a few days since I released the 0.5.5 version of the mod. It's been fairly quiet since then, which I hope means that it's been bug free so far for anyone playing it. As always, let me know if you run into issues and I hope you're enjoying it.

I just wanted to give you an update on what I'm working on.

I have started adding the Sadist path into the game. So there will be 4 darker paths. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge, Sadist. I am also cleaning up the UI for Darker Path choices. I improved and added to the phone cheats menu so that you can choose which Darker Path you want from there or even clear the Darker Path choices if you want too.

Additionally, I am removing the "HardNTR" option from the mod. It made way more sense when there was only one NTR dialogue path (except for choosing if the MC liked it or not). But now that there are multiple dialogue paths for not just the MC but also variation in NPC dialogue, it has become a bit convoluted to try to pick and choose which path's dialogue to force the user to view. So I'm just making it all Darker Path scenes will be accessible by having the MC's relationship with the girl(s) in question 5 or less. And if a darker path isn't chosen, a choice menu will occur before continuing on with the scene to let the user choose which path they want to view.

So in summary, The "NTR" or now "Darker Paths" will be have an escape route like before and can be completely avoided by having that relationship score above 5. And there will still be the option to turn off the Darker Paths like you could turn of NTR before. It's just the "hardntr" option that's going. Which I'm compensating for by making all the Darker Path scenes simple to trigger if desired.

Anyway, there is no estimated time yet as I'm just getting started and I don't know how long it will take for sure.

But yeah, I think that's it for now. Just thought I would keep people in the loop if they are interested. :)

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
When you say "hardntr" do you mean the hard mode on/off option in the MC room? That's useful because it lowers the relationship with the women by 20 every night; without that I find it difficult keeping it below 5.

Some unrelated questions:
I noticed that Nicole meets Peter and friends in the subway if you choose to skip to Monday during the Weekend Activities screen, even if you haven't done the first date with her yet (and thus not had a chance for them to meet there yet). That may be a bug in the base game but I thought I'd ask if you were aware of it.

During the NTR-part of Alexis first date you only get an option to choose Revenge or Love NTR, is that an oversight or working as intended? Personally I'd love to see a Hate NTR option.

Likewise the Alexis Basement event that you start from the MC's room only offers Revenge or Love NTR option if you choose to show yourself, would love to see the Hate NTR option there as well, if it could be worked into the dialogue somehow.

Edit: Another thing, during the a Hate NTR run through the Davide/Alexis event in the Secret Place, the MC-dialogue seems to shift to Love NTR if you choose to make yourself known, even if you do not actively participate.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
When you say "hardntr" do you mean the hard mode on/off option in the MC room? That's useful because it lowers the relationship with the women by 20 every night; without that I find it difficult keeping it below 5.
I had not thought about that. I think I will leave it in for the point change options. I will make it so it doesn't force you down a particular path, but instead it will by pass the low relationship requirements. The user will still need to select their path though. I think that could work.

Some unrelated questions:
I noticed that Nicole meets Peter and friends in the subway if you choose to skip to Monday during the Weekend Activities screen, even if you haven't done the first date with her yet (and thus not had a chance for them to meet there yet). That may be a bug in the base game but I thought I'd ask if you were aware of it.
Thanks for all of these! It's super helpful. :) As for this one, I had changed it for testing purposed and forgot to change it back. I have fixed it now.

During the NTR-part of Alexis first date you only get an option to choose Revenge or Love NTR, is that an oversight or working as intended? Personally I'd love to see a Hate NTR option.
There are options, but only if you let them be friends. It was working on my end, so if you happen to have a save you can share with that happening I can look more into it. But I cleaned up the code a little bit, so maybe that will fix the issue.

Likewise the Alexis Basement event that you start from the MC's room only offers Revenge or Love NTR option if you choose to show yourself, would love to see the Hate NTR option there as well, if it could be worked into the dialogue somehow.
This was just an issue with one box being placed over the other. Also Fixed.

Edit: Another thing, during the a Hate NTR run through the Davide/Alexis event in the Secret Place, the MC-dialogue seems to shift to Love NTR if you choose to make yourself known, even if you do not actively participate.
I have misspelled ntr with nter for those scenes, so that's why it defaulted to the other dialogue. That should be fixed too.

I've attached the update .rpy files for a quick update. But I will also upload a fixed version on the main post. Thanks again for letting me know about these issues.

Reactions: liegad
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes