Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry, not immediately, but strangely no one ever thought of mod like this
At first I thought about adding sponsor CG to the game!Add lines and you have more NTR events!But I don't know how to make
T_T
Are you talking about the Special Renders for Tier 4 Patrons? We've discussed that before in the thread. In most cases there are only one or two images in a sequence which is not enough to do full scenes with. But there are some sequences that have more images so they could work for that. I've also toyed with the idea of doing little micro scenes with those images, something like flashbacks, dream sequences or scenes where the MC only catches a glimpse of the action. It's not something I plan on doing right away, but it's on the list of things I'd like to do. :)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry, not immediately, but strangely no one ever thought of mod like this
At first I thought about adding sponsor CG to the game!Add lines and you have more NTR events!But I don't know how to make
T_T
Why do some people think Special renders are good for making mods ,The storytelling process of the main game is very different from CG renders, If you want you can use these CG renders for yourself and make a Mod. I respect to saddog for all Special renders and the great game . i have another respect for S A Z To bother her so much and share with us the great Mod for free.

P.s. Edit: as you can see saddog say
Hello everyone,
Here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

P.s. Edit Release out .

Last edited:

evalf

May 26, 2019
Are you talking about the Special Renders for Tier 4 Patrons? We've discussed that before in the thread. In most cases there are only one or two images in a sequence which is not enough to do full scenes with. But there are some sequences that have more images so they could work for that. I've also toyed with the idea of doing little micro scenes with those images, something like flashbacks, dream sequences or scenes where the MC only catches a glimpse of the action. It's not something I plan on doing right away, but it's on the list of things I'd like to do. :)
Thank you for your reply! Thank you for your hard work. There are lady aspen!

LIsexAddict

Jun 21, 2017
I guess with the release of 8.1 today, there will be a slight delay of this MOD. If Saddoggames keeps releasing updates every week this awesome mod will never get finished and SAZ might give up on trying to keep up with the frequent updates. Too bad because The Tyrant really needs this mod to be playable and a lot more interesting (and fun!). Help us SAZ, your are only hope!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the Mod, don't give up hope! :)

So with the 0.8.1 hot fix there are a few changes Saddog made that are slowing things down a bit.

Because of some of the issues people were having with the layered images possibly causing memory overflow crashes, he changed the way we formatted the clothing overlay images. The original layered images that were 1920x1080 images with the clothing overlays in place and transparency around them. The new ones are just the clothing overlays with no transparency around them. These images need to be positioned manually in the code.

There are a few ways to do this. Saddog went a direction that I personally would not have gone. And I'll explain why.

This would have been my way:
Python:
#Original Version:
image 12pm003niccorruption1= "images/12pm003niccorruption1.webp"

#My Version:
image 12pm003niccorruption1= Fixed(Image("images/12pm003niccorruption1.webp", xpos=244, ypos=291))
Using this method, you can set the position for the image in one place and leave the rest of the code alone.

But instead, Saddog left his image definitions like this:
Python:
#Original Version:
image 12pm003niccorruption1= "images/12pm003niccorruption1.webp"
And added positional code throughout the rest of the script like this:
Python:
if nicolereddresswear == True:
    show 12pm003niccorruption1:
    xpos 244
    ypos 291
elif nicolebabydollwear == True:
    show 12pm003niccorruption2:
    xpos 244
    ypos 291
elif nicolesweaterpantswear == True:
    show 12pm003niclove1:
    xpos 244
    ypos 291
elif nicolerobewear == True:
    show 12pm003niclove2:
    xpos 244
    ypos 291
else:
    show 12pm003nicnormal:
    xpos 244
    ypos 291
if alexisrockerwear == True:
    show 12pm003alecorruption1:
    xpos 1192
    ypos 454
elif alexislingeriewear == True:
    show 12pm003alecorruption2:
    xpos 1192
    ypos 454
elif alexisjeansskirtwear == True:
    show 12pm003alelove1:
    xpos 1192
    ypos 454
elif alexisgridwear == True:
    show 12pm003alelove2:
    xpos 1192
    ypos 454
else:
    show 12pm003alenormal:
    xpos 1192
    ypos 454
This way adds a lot of extra coding you have to do through out the game's script files and it can be easy to miss spots if you're not careful.

I'm betting Saddog was in a rush to get a fix out and just went with the quick and dirty way. If you didn't know how to use my version, it would have taken some additional time researching it and some trial and error in implementing it.

But as things are, there are now two versions of the game, 0.8 and 0.8.1 (geared for slower computers according to Saddog) which are essentially the same thing, but with two different clothing asset lists and some hefty, albeit simple, changes to the code.

I'm having to change the mod so that it recognizes which base version is being used, 0.8 or 0.8.1, and then applies a code variation accordingly. It's taking a bit longer than I wanted.

Additionally, I have a fairly heavy workload at my regular job right now, so I have that to contend with.

That being said, I'm still trying to bust this out as fast as I can. I'm making progress and don't think you'll have to wait nearly as long as <shudder> last month's update. o_O

Thank you everyone.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just a heads up... Saddog released another version of the 0.8.1 script with new coding changes shortly after I did my update. So I'll be checking that out too. (Need to make sure there is nothing that will conflict with the mod again...)

Genezz

Dec 4, 2016
How do I get the second lesbian date to repeat? All i get is regular date invites from Irina.

janagres210

Mar 10, 2019
Just a heads up, those are not my save files, they were shared on The Tyrant's main thread by a helpful user.

To use them you just put them into the 'saves' folder for The Tyrant.

The folder tree is like this:
  • The Tyrant > game > saves
i don't have any save folder so should i just drop it in the game folder

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes