Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Genezz

Dec 4, 2016
It is repeatable in the mod, but I'm still working on getting it updated for the latest version of The Tryant. So unless you're playing with the 0.75 Part 2 version of the game, the mod won't work.
I am playing the 0.75 part 2 version of the game and mod.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
bro i need save file for saz mod not originial game can someone share savefile pls
I have a save for my mod, but the mod is not updated for the newest version of The Tyrant yet. I'm still working on it. Are you playing with the 0.75 Part 2 version of the original game with the mod installed? If so, then this save will work.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I am playing the 0.75 part 2 version of the game and mod.
Sorry about that, I was just checking that version of the mod and it's actually not repeatable in that version. I had intended to make it repeatable but had not implemented it yet. I made that change very early on in the current version I'm working on and mistook it for being done in the previous edition too. o_O So sadly it is not repeatable in the 0.75 part 2 version of the mod like I thought, but it will be for the 0.8x version of the mod I'm working on now.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Sorry about that, I was just checking that version of the mod and it's actually not repeatable in that version. I had intended to make it repeatable but had not implemented it yet. I made that change very early on in the current version I'm working on and mistook it for being done in the previous edition too. o_O So sadly it is not repeatable in the 0.75 part 2 version of the mod like I thought, but it will be for the 0.8x version of the mod I'm working on now.
Any idea when it new version will be released?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Any idea when it new version will be released?
Not at the moment, there has been 3 variations/updates released in as many days for the main game and Saddog has made some significant changes in each of them (coding wise). It is slowing things down. As well as a heavy work-load this week for my regular job. But I'm still chipping away at it, trying to get it out as soon as I can.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Not at the moment, there has been 3 variations/updates released in as many days for the main game and Saddog has made some significant changes in each of them (coding wise). It is slowing things down. As well as a heavy work-load this week for my regular job. But I'm still chipping away at it, trying to get it out as soon as I can.
Cool,thanks for the update

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
We will stalk around, Keep doing ur godly work my gud man!

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes