Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Tagged it is not compatible on this site with a version not useful for much, I have the same problem. People go to forums but do not read, which is what a forum is for. It becomes ridiculously pathetic in the long run...

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
how i can download the 0.7.5 version of the game?
Yes, I'm afraid the current version of the mod is not updated for the 0.8x versions of the mod (x being all the different variations of 0.8). But I'm working on it. :)

Yes, you need to have bad points higher than good points with Martin (Cassandra's Boyfriend) and have Cassandra's Love points over 50 to have her not bail and go after him during the Love version 1st Date with Cassandra. That's the only difference.

Lady Aspen was kind enough to share some links to the 0.7.5 version of the main game here. :D

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah. Another brick in the wall... standing between @S A Z and the next mod update
The best would be for SAZ to stay focused on 0.8.2 and finish its mod for this version. But well it's not out yet, there may be some hope to see the mod out before the 0.8.5. Finally he will do as he wishes.

Reactions: dp123 and S A Z

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... just do understand, Because i am not 100% sure about it. I try to read the page 1 but not fully understand.
This mod is only for NTR content? Or added also content for who play without NTR? Because i play without NTR.
Anticipate thankses

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys... just do understand, Because i am not 100% sure about it. I try to read the page 1 but not fully understand.
This mod is only for NTR content? Or added also content for who play without NTR? Because i play without NTR.
Anticipate thankses
The OP specifically states that while it may look as if it is focused on the NTR aspect of the game, that is not at all the case. I certainly hope so, as I have no plans to check out the former.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Anticipate thankses
Come on man. It is in the 3rd paragraph in BOLD in the original post.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or by turning it off
You can avoid it by keeping relationships over 5 or just turn NTR off.

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone provide a link to the appropriate version of the game for this mod because I was looking but I can't find.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes