Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Last edited:

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 466: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 623: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    if renpy.mobile:
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 852: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Aug 16 16:05:36 2019

BrightFool

Jun 7, 2017
Code:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 466: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 623: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    if renpy.mobile:
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 852: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    ^

no u

D

Deleted member 1200074

Code:

style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

^

^

^

if renpy.mobile:
    ^

predict False
    ^

^

I am assuming you are asking why you got this error message. Since you did not actually ask a question I am just gonna leave this here and let you figure it out.

Original Post Updated: 07/22/2019 - Upcoming features for the next mod version
Mod Updated: 07/09/2019 - Minor Bug Fixes
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2 Mod A
Game Version: 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2
Of course if you are using an android port, who the hell knows what the problem is as you didn't put any information in to explain the problem or issue you were having. I am only assuming things.....and you know what they say about the word "assume", it makes an ass out of you and me.

sutarjo

Jul 28, 2017
Crazy thing is, if the guy had actually put a question in there, S A Z would most likely have explained it again. Dude is one of the most patient and polite people around.

Now we, on the other hand... :whistle:
Sadly its true..
lazy or stupid i'd not to known it..
more n more SAZ explained at same question again-agian n again.
did people too busy took read 68pages ?
If they like this game, why so lazy to known it?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update, update, I have an update:
So it's been a busy busy week. But I've finished all the scenes, rewrites and major coding I'm doing for the 0.8.2 version of the Mod.

All I have left is testing. Which is fairly intensive as I completely converted the rest of the UI (except a couple very specific places) and converted everything to the new install method. Which is super easy by the way. No overwriting files or needing to use UnRen to install. Just copy and paste one folder and you're done. Woohoo!

My weekend isn't completely free, but I will have some good chunks of time for this. So I'll keep on it and baring anything crazy happening, we should see a release soon. That's as close as I'm willing to get to an ETA because every other time I've gotten specific, I manage to screw something up. Or life fucks me in an unpleasant way...

That's all folks. And thanks for stopping by to check on the progress. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes