Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

tasfi

Aug 9, 2018
i following all install
01. Download the Mod and a copy of UnRen
Step 02. Unzip UnRen and place UnRen.bat into the same folder as The Tyrant launcher
Step 03. Run the UnRen.bat file and press 9
Step 04. Wait for it to finish running UnRen
Step 05. Launch The Tyrant
Step 06. Close the game
Step 07. Unzip the mod folder
Step 08. Copy all of the files from the game folder in the mod and paste them into the game folder of The Tyrant
Step 09. Replace all when prompted for the files
Step 10. After all this processes, When i Launch (The Tyrant)the game . it showed this error given bellow ,i tried 5 time in same processes , but every time it show same problem. What can i do for working this Mode properly . please tell me

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 466: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 623: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
if renpy.mobile:
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 852: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
Wed Jul 31 22:33:50 2019
Widows version.
TheTyrant-0.8-pc

LastPlayer

Jul 13, 2017
Could someone upload the 0.75 Version, I'd love to check out the mod but the current verion isn't compatible

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
It is not yet possible to use this mod for 0.8 update. So if you wanna use this mod for the version 0.8 then you have too wait. ;) ...

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Quick Progress Update for the 0.8 Version of the Mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - Completed
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8 script and coding changes to old content - In Progress
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8 content - In Progress
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8 Content - Not Started
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8 content - Not Started
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ah, ok. Sounds interesting. I hope you put it up on Mega for download, especially, the Diamonds Package. I seem to have the best downloading experience with their free service, and their app that helps to pause the download and pick it back up later from a different location if I need to move locations, which none of the others will allow, or none of them I have found that will allow that.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes