Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

garf

Aug 14, 2017
It is recommended to play first vanilla game and then replay with mod? Or play only modded version and forget original game?
Thanks!

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
I guess it depends on wich path you want to go because this mod introduce some new ones. And the vanilla paths are also "improved" so... personnally I'm waiting for this mod to start a new game (I tried this game long time ago).

In fact since this mod is not yet compatible, there is nothing more that I want than playing this fucking game :cool:.
Damn I'm so weak...

Reactions: S A Z and garf

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
darkmetal u have to remember people able to read anything from the internet is a urban legend
Thank you for your reply, but you have read by chance that I am using version 0.8. ......?
You're right it's an urban legend that people on the internet read everything.
Thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 302915

I made this because I loved the story concept and wanted more content. I also wanted to differentiate the paths you can choose even more.

The goal of this mod is to add more story content (mainly via Dialogue and reusing original assets in new ways) for many different tastes.

The NTR content has been seperated into four "Darker Paths" for this mod. Voyeur, NTR, Revenge and Sadist. It is avoidable by either keeping the MC's relationships with the girls above 5 or but turning it off either when you start the game or by turning it off later in the added cheat menu options. Additionally many of the "Darker Paths" scenes have an option to avoid them built into the choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Love/Corruption paths have been extended to help make them more robust. There are added scenes using the Love assets to create Corruption events and vise versa. These are called Twisted scenes. Additionally there are completely new scenes added from Fan-Art and my own renders.

While it may seem that the "Darker Paths" are the primary focus of the mod because their explanation is so long, I assure you that is not the case. I have added plenty of content for all sides, including Love/Corruption, so that hopefully anyone that likes something about The Tyrant already will have even more to enjoy.

I'm sure there are typos or oddly worded sentences still in the game as this mod is a constant work in progress. I hope they are not too jarring. In the end, this is just for fun. I'm not a professional. Don't hate me if it sucks! :) But if you do happen to enjoy it, then I'm glad.

Original Post Updated: 07/22/2019 - Upcoming features for the next mod version
Mod Updated: 07/09/2019 - Minor Bug Fixes
Game/Creator: sadddoggames - |
Modder: @S A Z
Mod Version: 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2 Mod A
Game Version: 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:

Features:
Mod Installation and Troubleshooting:
Animation Pack Installation:
Change-Log:
Thanks!

THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH THE 0.8 UPDATE
- an update to the mod is in progress -

----- Downloads -----

0.7.5 Part 1 and 2 Mod A - Size 198.2 MB :
spot1000 Animation Pack - Size 33.5 MB :
The Tyrant 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2 Mod Guide :
F95

* You can use the either the full version or the compressed version for 0.75 Part 2 of the original game with this mod . I've updated the installation instructions in the OP to include instructions for both the full and compressed versions of the original game.
* * Part 2 download of The Tyrant does include Part 1 already.

View attachment 325193 View attachment 325194 View attachment 325195 View attachment 325196 View attachment 325198 View attachment 325199

Hello
Do you know the difference between being good or bad (corruption or love)
with Cassandra's boyfriend
thank you very much

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I must wait new mod's update? View attachment 366580
Thanks
Yes, I'm afraid the current version of the mod is not updated for the 0.8x versions of the mod (x being all the different variations of 0.8). But I'm working on it. :)
Hello
Do you know the difference between being good or bad (corruption or love)
with Cassandra's boyfriend
thank you very much
Yes, you need to have bad points higher than good points with Martin (Cassandra's Boyfriend) and have Cassandra's Love points over 50 to have her not bail and go after him during the Love version 1st Date with Cassandra. That's the only difference.
not yet the version of the mood for the current version of the game, well must waith to can play the game as I dont have the version supported by the mood.
hope someone upload the version 0.7.5 of the game:(
Lady Aspen was kind enough to share some links to the 0.7.5 version of the main game here. :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Just another update about the mod update:

So with all the new versions of 0.8 it has been a bit of a roller coaster. Especially where it comes to how the clothing overlays are handled. Each of the versions handled the images themselves differently and the coding jumped around drastically.

I think I've finally found a solution. It's going to take a bit of work, but when it's done the mod should work on all of the 0.8 versions out there (0.8,0.8 Fixed, 0.8.1, 0.8.1 Update, 0.8.2). Although the preferred version to use would be the 0.8.2 since it's the latest. :)

Once I'm finished with that, then I'll get back to the Darker Paths and Twisted Paths content. I've been testing as I go as much as I can, so hopefully that will limit how much testing needed after I finish everything up. But I'll let you know.

Thanks everyone and that's all.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't understand why you don't save yourself a lot of time and only support the latest version (0.8.2). They were released so close together, and I doubt many people here, downloading this game, care about data anymore.

It's a neat goal, but I feel like it's pointless since 99% of people will just use the latest update (especially if you tell them to).

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I don't understand why you don't save yourself a lot of time and only support the latest version (0.8.2). They were released so close together, and I doubt many people here, downloading this game, care about data anymore.

It's a neat goal, but I feel like it's pointless since 99% of people will just use the latest update (especially if you tell them to).
Because it's already been updated for the other versions. I have been updating the mod for each version as they came out. The only work that is left is to update it for 0.8.2 because it had the biggest changes. :( Otherwise I would have probably gone the with the route you suggested. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z Can I make a suggestion?

You should update your first post to something like this:

View attachment 367112
That's not a bad idea. I feel bad people keep trying it when it won't work. I'm glad they are interesting in trying it, but that's never fun to download something and have it not work. I did update in a similar way you suggested. :)

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
S A Z Can I make a suggestion?

You should update your first post to something like this:

View attachment 367112
In my experience the more bold you make a version number that something isn't compatible with the more likely people are to get blinkered by that number being there and assume thats the version its for.

I would say making the version its for more bold and noting that it is only available for that version is more likely to help ie. This mod file works on 0.7.5 ONLY

Reactions: Knight2416

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 466: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 623: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    if renpy.mobile:
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 852: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Aug 09 02:59:28 2019
Im getting this problem?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 427: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 466: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 623: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    if renpy.mobile:
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 852: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Aug 09 02:59:28 2019
Im getting this problem?
The mod is not updated for the latest version of the game yet. I'm still working on it.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes