Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
odd the lougue is also not showing that characters are also there (purple dot) when your girlfriend is there?
That could be because the player doesn't have either 5 Love or 5 Corruption points with Irina yet. You need that to unlock those scenes.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Yeah I can also confirm that the downstairs bathroom does not open up as well. No icons to interact with.

Reactions: S A Z

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
Hmm... I tried installing the dining room patch but dining_room.rpy is in the Home folder not in the Town one. I guess the fix isn't necessary anymore and the file in OP was fixed already ? If so that was fast !

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
found one I missed in test run so my bad everyone not a bug really just not right
S A Z Gym with Kate we have text on screen under buttons. will try to post screen shot

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hmm... I tried installing the dining room patch but dining_room.rpy is in the Home folder not in the Town one. I guess the fix isn't necessary anymore and the file in OP was fixed already ? If so that was fast !
Oh garbage! Nope, I'm just an idiot and said town instead of home! I fixed that! Sorry for the confusion!

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
No problem but the files were exactly the same so... it added to the confusion. Sorry but I would like to try your mod in the best condition possible !!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Did not realized that fixed the bathroom too. Sorry Saz
No reason to be sorry. :) I was just worried it didn't fix your issue. Let me know if it works like it should. I recommend you delete maps.rpyc when you replace your maps.rpy file. And if you are saved on the Downstairs Bathroom door you might need to move to another location first and then go back there to make it show up.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
No problem but the files were exactly the same so... it added to the confusion. Sorry but I would like to try your mod in the best condition possible !!
Now I'm confused. They are not exactly the same. The code inside each file was fixed. You replace the old version of each file with the new ones.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
also got this one

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 680, in script
    call screen saz_basement1
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 682, in execute
    screen saz_basement1():
    screen saz_basement1():
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 685, in execute
    hbox xalign .5 yalign .1:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 686, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 740, in execute
    if dtime == 24:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 741, in execute
    if NTR == True and enable_nicole_dark == True:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 742, in execute
    if momrelationship < 6 or hard_enable_dark == True:
NameError: name 'hard_enable_dark' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 680, in script
    call screen saz_basement1
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen saz_basement1():
    screen saz_basement1():
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 685, in execute
    hbox xalign .5 yalign .1:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 686, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 740, in execute
    if dtime == 24:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 741, in execute
    if NTR == True and enable_nicole_dark == True:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/base/maps.rpy", line 742, in execute
    if momrelationship < 6 or hard_enable_dark == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 742, in <module>
NameError: name 'hard_enable_dark' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant S A Z Mod 0.75P1and2SAZMod
Fri Aug 23 15:00:09 2019

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
If you put the dining
So those 2 files do they just go in the game folder and then delete the 2 similarly named .rpyc files?

If so, I just get a massive error log on trying to launch the game.
No you need to delete the .rpy and the .rpyc files with the same names. So with maps.rpy you would delete maps.rpy and maps.rpyc and then move the new maps.rpy into that folder.

But I have a easier method all together. I am attaching a zip folder containing the whole scripts folder with all of the hot fixes applied (including the ones Knight2416 just shared).

Download this. Then delete the scripts folder in the SAZMOD folder and copy the one from the scripts_hotfix_03.zip file into the SAMOD folder. That way no one has to root around looking for a bunch of different files to replace. They can do it all in one chunk.

stevecuk

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you very much! That helped a lot. I found the issue in map.rpy. I'll post a fixed version of map.rpy here inside the maps.zip and update the Hot Fix on the OP. :) (Bathroom 3pm no icon fix)
great and quick fix, now works as expected.

thanks just seems so lukewarm, but you are doing a great thing with the mod.

cant wait to go through all the new changes.

regards
S

D

Deleted member 1200074

If you put the dining

No you need to delete the .rpy and the .rpyc files with the same names. So with maps.rpy you would delete maps.rpy and maps.rpyc and then move the new maps.rpy into that folder.

But I have a easier method all together. I am attaching a zip folder containing the whole scripts folder with all of the hot fixes applied (including the ones Knight2416 just shared).

Download this. Then delete the scripts folder in the SAZMOD folder and copy the one from the scripts_hotfix_03.zip file into the SAMOD folder. That way no one has to root around looking for a bunch of different files to replace. They can do it all in one chunk.
Yeah I found the hotfixes on the OP and reinstalled everything fresh. Works like a charm. Bathroom is fixed and the outfits arent crashing the game when you give them at dinner. Thumbs up.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes