Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I just wanted to say to everyone, sorry again for all the bugs. Like I said, I fixed all of the original game bugs I could, minus the missing assets for the outfit gifting interactions after lunch, but with the full UI overhaul I did, there was just so much coding changed that I could sit here and test it on my own for ages and still might miss little things here and there. Thankfully I had some help before release. Could have been worse and taken even longer to get out to you guy! o_O

So please keep the bugs coming if you run into anymore and I'll keep fixing them. We'll get this version of my mod whipped back into the nearly bug free shape it was before in no time. I'm sure the next update to the mod will be more stable as well since I don't have massive waves of re-coding reeking havoc through out the mod! :D

jon4

May 16, 2018
I just wanted to say to everyone, sorry again for all the bugs. Like I said, I fixed all of the original game bugs I could, minus the missing assets for the outfit gifting interactions after lunch, but with the full UI overhaul I did, there was just so much coding changed that I could sit here and test it on my own for ages and still might miss little things here and there. Thankfully I had some help before release. Could have been worse and taken even longer to get out to you guy! o_O

So please keep the bugs coming if you run into anymore and I'll keep fixing them. We'll get this version of my mod whipped back into the nearly bug free shape it was before in no time. I'm sure the next update to the mod will be more stable as well since I don't have massive waves of re-coding reeking havoc through out the mod! :D
the saves dont work anymore its just me or the mod need anew start

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
the saves dont work anymore its just me or the mod need anew start
Yeah a new start is required for the transition to this new model of mod installation. But the next version of the mod should be able to use saves from this version of the mod just fine. I added that to the update post, but forgot to add that to the OP. I'll fix that now.

jon4

May 16, 2018
Yeah a new start is required for the transition to this new model of mod installation. But that next version of the mod should be able to use these saves just fine. I added that to the update post, but forgot to add that to the OP. I'll fix that now.
can you please share asave that work with the mod

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here is the updated 0.8.2 Mod Guide (Added to OP too) - It's detailed but not down to the micro level. It should get most people where they need to go. I'm still working on a detailed guide to what was added in this update, both the events and the features.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
note you need to find the save folder in APPDATA so mine one was C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
opps basement clothes choice issue appeared again
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6042, in script
    call screen saz_base10pmniccoroutfitchoose
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6045, in execute
    screen saz_base10pmniccoroutfitchoose():
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6048, in execute
    vbox xalign .5 yalign .1:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6049, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6050, in execute
    imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icon_red_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_base10pmniccoroutfitchoose'), Jump('saz_base10pmnicred')) hovered tt.Action ("Red Dress") focus_mask True
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'SAZMOD/edited/gui/icon_red_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    hbox:
    imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icon_red_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_base10pmniccoroutfitchoose'), Jump('saz_base10pmnicred')) hovered tt.Action ("Red Dress") focus_mask True
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'SAZMOD/edited/gui/icon_red_%s.png').

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant S A Z Mod 0.75P1and2SAZMod
Fri Aug 23 16:49:27 2019

Reactions: S A Z
D

Deleted member 1200074

In the phone, Cassandra's icon is used for Irina.

Alexis wearing lingerie while washing dishes, choosing corruption, will cause the her scene to mesh to misalign itself with the top half of her face and background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
In the phone, Cassandra's icon is used for Irina.

Alexis wearing lingerie while washing dishes, choosing corruption, will cause the her scene to mesh to misalign itself with the top half of her face and background.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are from the main game, but were not used. S A Z tried to run them so maybe this was best he could get it or maybe he can fix it. We will need to wait for him to know.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
opps basement clothes choice issue appeared again
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    hbox:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    hbox:
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "F:\path\TheTyrant-8.2-pc\The_Tyrant-082-pc-mod\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant S A Z Mod 0.75P1and2SAZMod
Fri Aug 23 16:49:27 2019
Fixed this issue, when I have a fix for the other cloths issue, I'll post another hot fix.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes