Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Can you help me to do this with saz 0.82 mod?
I should do a full tutoring it's not that simple, if you've never done it before.
In addition, considering how SAZ did the mod 0.8.2 it will require even more work, because SAZ's screens.rpy works with the original file in the quick menu.
The SAZ code goes beyond that, but I would have to test it and I don't have an android device on hand, so I did on the screen there was no actual test.

These are the changes between the original version and the android version, not to mention the mod, if you can do that it will still need to apply a few lines of code in the SAZ code for it to work completely.
In red it is what is removed or modified and in green it is the changes.

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Hey SAZ, Love your work, Please do add options to change the current outfit!

Here are some bugs I've found:

One involving gifting your sister's "Rocker" outfit, it causes a crash.
I get this line:
"
While running game code:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1088, in script
call screen saz_droom12gift1
ScriptError: could not find label 'saz_s12pmgiftrw'."

I also am trying to apply the Animation mod, but I can't seem to find a "edited" folder, I had to create it myself but did not find an enable button in-game.

Edit:
I got this bug as well.

lol.PNG

Alongside Jessica constantly waking me up everyday and repeating the kissing scene:

1566564771612.png

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not even mad that the old saves are incompatible because I bet that the new install method is what SAZ is most proud of. I assume thats what broke the saves right?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hey SAZ, There's a bug involving gifting your sister's "Rocker" outfit, it causes a crash.
I get this line:
"
While running game code:

I also am trying to apply the Animation mod, but I can't seem to find a "edited" folder, I had to create it myself but did not find an enable button in-game.

Edit:
I got this bug as well.

View attachment 379143
You have a save at this point ?

Reactions: Knight2416

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not even mad that the old saves are incompatible because I bet that the new install method is what SAZ is most proud of. I assume thats what broke the saves right?
Nope ,I'd rather say that's it : C:\Users\Radiohacktif\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant-SAZMOD
The mod has its own save now.

Reactions: Knight2416

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
S A Z I was just tossing through the game again and even after applying your hotfix patch Cassandra was still showing up in the messenger on the phone instead of Irina.. (I might have screwed up the hotfix though... havent been playing long...)

Anyhow -- here is my quick fix for that problem - so if anyone else is still seeing that just unzip this file - drop the SAZMOD folder in you games folder with the original SAZMOD folder - it will overwrite the messenger script file and put Irina's pic in there instead of Cassandra's.

Had to change line 67:
add "SAZMOD/edited/gui/messenger_irina.png" yoffset -140

So to be clear of what to do -- replace the messenger.rpy file in the SAZMOD/scripts/phone directory with this one :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
so in the change-log it says "
You can select these options for each girl with Darker Paths Scenes
  • No NTR allowed"
so does dat mean i can play darker paths without NTR ?
Sort of, what that means if you can change the setting for each of the girls individually.

In the Phone's Cheat Menu:
You click on the the Darker Paths button:
darkerpathsoptions.png
Then you can select for each girl one of three options.
darkerpathsoptions2.png
  • Disable Darker Paths for Selected Girl
    • This turns off NTR (called Darker Paths in the Mod) for that girl
    • So this will disable any NTR scene with her in it. But allows for other NTR scenes without her in to still happen.
  • Enable Darker Paths for Selected Girl
    • This options keeps the NTR content ON for that girl
    • You still need to have relationship with that girl at 5 or less and fit the other criteria to see each NTR scene with her in it.
  • Force Darker Paths for Selected Girl
    • This is like HARD MODE in that it will force any NTR scene with that girl in it to happen.
  • Additionally if you click on the girls's picture it will clear those settings and go back to the game's default of NTR ON or OFF for that girl.
This is a new system, so I'm sure there are still things to iron out, but it should work overall pretty well. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ, Love your work, Please do add options to change the current outfit!
There is options to change the the girls outfits. Once you've given someone a new outfit you can click on the top drawer of the wardrobe in the MC's room to change the girl's outfits.

Here are some bugs I've found:

One involving gifting your sister's "Rocker" outfit, it causes a crash.
I get this line:
"
While running game code:

Edit:
I got this bug as well.

View attachment 379143
These were all fixed with the HOT FIX zip file on the OP. Download it and replace the scripts folder in the SAZMOD folder with the scripts folder in the hot fix zip file and these won't happen anymore.

Alongside Jessica constantly waking me up everyday and repeating the kissing scene:
View attachment 379185
This isn't a bug. This is how it's coded into the original game once you've reached a certain point with Alexis.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah sorry about that. The process I used to make the game non-intrusive needed me to change the labels for everything in the game. as such all old saves and original game saves are not compatible with this version. So I gave the SAZMOD it's own save folder. But you should be able to use this versions mod saves in the each version of the mod after this one. :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
S A Z I was just tossing through the game again and even after applying your hotfix patch Cassandra was still showing up in the messenger on the phone instead of Irina.. (I might have screwed up the hotfix though... havent been playing long...)

Anyhow -- here is my quick fix for that problem - so if anyone else is still seeing that just unzip this file - drop the SAZMOD folder in you games folder with the original SAZMOD folder - it will overwrite the messenger script file and put Irina's pic in there instead of Cassandra's.

Had to change line 67:
add "SAZMOD/edited/gui/messenger_irina.png" yoffset -140

So to be clear of what to do -- replace the messenger.rpy file in the SAZMOD/scripts/phone directory with this one :)
Sorry about that, I had completely forgotten to fix that like planned. That was my bad. That is now fixed on my end. It will be in the updated hot fix I'm posting in just a bit. Thank again! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
small anoying bug i cheated alexis relationship down to enable the darker paths and it started doing the event with her and david at the secret place before she had even met him on the first date
Are you talking about the one where he feeds her candies at the secret place and she's playing video games in his lap? Because that one is like that in the original game, it doesn't require them to have met before. I think that was supposed to be the big surprise of it. But then there was never a reaction coded into the game reacting the fact that the already knew each other.

So yeah. I will add the the requirement that they must have "Been Allowed to be Friends" for the event too. It just makes more sense really. Good catch and thanks for trying out the mod! :)

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah sorry about that. The process I used to make the game non-intrusive needed me to change the labels for everything in the game. as such all old saves and original game saves are not compatible with this version. So I gave the SAZMOD it's own save folder. But you should be able to use this versions mod saves in the each version of the mod after this one. :)
It's my pleasure, for me and I think for many others as well you are my here for making a good game perfect....

edit: I quoted the wrong post , I meant post 1525

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes