Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
D

Deleted member 1200074

Hey SAZ, Love your work, Please do add options to change the current outfit!

Here are some bugs I've found:

One involving gifting your sister's "Rocker" outfit, it causes a crash.
I get this line:
"
While running game code:
File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/dining_room.rpy", line 1088, in script
call screen saz_droom12gift1
ScriptError: could not find label 'saz_s12pmgiftrw'."

I also am trying to apply the Animation mod, but I can't seem to find a "edited" folder, I had to create it myself but did not find an enable button in-game.

Edit:
I got this bug as well.

View attachment 379143

Alongside Jessica constantly waking me up everyday and repeating the kissing scene:

View attachment 379185
You need to install the Hotfix listed in the OP, the mesh tearing is due to a bug included in the original game that SAZ just now fixed.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have hotfix 5 and have tried earlier versions as well, but get an error when going to the Basement with Nicole at 10pm. When she goes to change clothes at 10pm basement trip the error happens and if I ignore she comes out in the bunny outfit. There is no option to change her outfit because of the error.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have hotfix 5 and have tried earlier versions as well, but get an error when going to the Basement with Nicole at 10pm. When she goes to change clothes at 10pm basement trip the error happens and if I ignore she comes out in the bunny outfit. There is no option to change her outfit because of the error.
Corruption or Love version?

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
HO-LY - SHIT ! I just started the game and so far that's good, really good. Both game and mod (y)

So to be sure, I can go revenge path for family members and "normal" path with everyone else if I "cancel the force darker path" for them in the menu (I don't remember the exact words), and that's it ?

And is there a way to change the names in the menus (phone and computer) ? I renamed them and it's a bit confusing... I can manage but it would make my life so easier :unsure:

Sorry if that was already answered or explained but I can be dense sometimes... Not being english native doesn't help.

miner49er

Jul 23, 2018
I should do a full tutoring it's not that simple, if you've never done it before.
In addition, considering how SAZ did the mod 0.8.2 it will require even more work, because SAZ's screens.rpy works with the original file in the quick menu.
The SAZ code goes beyond that, but I would have to test it and I don't have an android device on hand, so I did on the screen there was no actual test.

These are the changes between the original version and the android version, not to mention the mod, if you can do that it will still need to apply a few lines of code in the SAZ code for it to work completely.
In red it is what is removed or modified and in green it is the changes.
Aww, unfortunatly i unexperienced to do this task.

Reactions: Knight2416
D

Deleted member 1151765

Hey S A Z , thanks for this great work(y)
BTW I am really confused about Lady Aspen 's work, is it an visual mod that is going to be released once the whole story comes to an end? (the only thing my tiny brain can defer is that, an AI would be helping me to ...Hmm)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Oops, just checked and was wrong. It's the 11pm basement after you talk in Livingroom. No drugs and she goes to change clothes. That's when the error hit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The error info is in the spoiler and hope it helps.
That's perfect. I have fixed that error and will put out another Hot Fix. Thanks!

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey S A Z , thanks for this great work(y)
BTW I am really confused about Lady Aspen 's work, is it an visual mod that is going to be released once the whole story comes to an end? (the only thing my tiny brain can defer is that, an AI would be helping me to ...Hmm)
I am working on a separate Mod & material ,n am i willing to give the necessary explanations whenever It ready to throw out .

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Hi all first time im having some problems with the mod .
i whant to ask first to be clear as i recal we used some sort of cmd/bat program in the old version corect me if im wrong do we still need it if yes can some 1 post a link with it or the name of it .
Second iv followed these steps tyrant 8.2 oficial game ,saz mod, animation mod, hotfix mod 05.
Unzip Tyrant oficial game ,in game folder of tyrant i aded the Saz mod and override if neded ,in edited anim folder thers already a saz folder for anim i aded my animation folder ,aded in game folder the script fix .
And is not working im geting renpy erors from the begening of the game with ignore i can see images but when i choose coruption/love i get renpy errors . View attachment traceback.txt

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes