Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
1) Any chance to add more content for 6pm? it is boring like shit (only 1 scene and it's not changing at all).
Sure, I added that singular 6pm scene to begin with (Cassandra and MC in Parent's Room), so no reason why more couldn't be added in the future.

2) Is there any content with:
a) Dancing/Boxing lady (Kate)?
b) old lady that we meet in tanning saloon at 5pm?
c) drug girl from Subway?
There were some assets in the original game that featured Kate at the Gym, so I created a small scene at 5pm at the gym that were you can interact with her after you have met her at the club. But that was all of the used assets of those three that were there.

I have model specs from Saddog for Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina, MC, Bruce, Davide, Frank, and Steve. I have models specs for Vivian and Miranda from a user on the Fan Art Thread. But I don't have models for Kate, Susan (tanning), Ruby (subway), or Peter. So as of right now, I won't be adding any content for Kate, Susan or Ruby until I can get their models figured out.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Sure, I added that singular 6pm scene to begin with (Cassandra and MC in Parent's Room), so no reason why more couldn't be added in the future.
I haven't encountered it yet. Can anyone share prerequisite for it? what path it is on?

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
Quick question. When I go to the town menu, I don't have any other options except going back home. I have the package to deliver to the subway but no way to get there. Installed hotfix 8 already.

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
You should always have access to every locations, but events are dates/time related... The deliveries are only available on Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 8 am if I'm not mistaken.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Quick question. When I go to the town menu, I don't have any other options except going back home. I have the package to deliver to the subway but no way to get there. Installed hotfix 8 already.
There is a button on the left hand side above the skip button that opens or closes the location menu in the house and at the town screen.

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
Can Anybody please tell me ....how to install SAZMOD in 0.82 Version...I had download game(2.2GB) File only....Unzipped it...now how to install SAZMOD in 0.82 version...?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
sorry, another bug...
Morning Shower, post BDSM option, asking for oral,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Line 5269 in"game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v075.rpy"
imagebutton auto "edited/gui/icons/corluv_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorchooselove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbj2love')) hovered tt.Action ("I want her to get down on her knees") focus_mask True

imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icons/corluv_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorchooselove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbj2love')) hovered tt.Action ("I want her to get down on her knees") focus_mask True

Line 5343 in"game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v075.rpy"
imagebutton auto "edited/gui/icons/love_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumlove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumoutlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Cum on her face") focus_mask True

imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icons/love_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumlove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumoutlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Cum on her face") focus_mask True

Last edited:
Reactions: S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes