Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi all first time im having some problems with the mod .
i whant to ask first to be clear as i recal we used some sort of cmd/bat program in the old version corect me if im wrong do we still need it if yes can some 1 post a link with it or the name of it .
Second iv followed these steps tyrant 8.2 oficial game ,saz mod, animation mod, hotfix mod 05.
Unzip Tyrant oficial game ,in game folder of tyrant i aded the Saz mod and override if neded ,in edited anim folder thers already a saz folder for anim i aded my animation folder ,aded in game folder the script fix .
And is not working im geting renpy erors from the begening of the game with ignore i can see images but when i choose coruption/love i get renpy errors . View attachment 379389
You don't need run UnRen.bat anymore to install the save.

Here is the folder structure you should have for the SAZMOD:
  • The Tyrant 0.8.2
    • game
      • SAZMOD - This is where the SAZMOD folder should be.
        • edited
          • anim - This is where you place the spot1000 folder if you want it. Like below.
            • saz
            • spot1000
        • scripts - Delete this folder and put the scripts folder from the Hot Fix here.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello SAZ.

I have a bug with the last scripts hotfix.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6058: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
if momcorruption >= 60

Reactions: Knight2416

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Got the parsing error as well & confirm the fix mentioned above.

Also got another bug:
4pm, Kitchen. Talking to Alexis leads to start screen (Main menu w Start/Load etc). Alexis stats are Rel: 114, L:10 Corr:60

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello SAZ.

I have a bug with the last scripts hotfix.

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/SAZMOD/scripts/home/basement.rpy", line 6058: reached end of line when expecting ':'.
if momcorruption >= 60
Regarding the parsing error, if you have notepad++ just go to the line 6058 and add ' : ' after 60 for the game to start.
Got the parsing error as well & confirm the fix mentioned above.

Also got another bug:
4pm, Kitchen. Talking to Alexis leads to start screen (Main menu w Start/Load etc). Alexis stats are Rel: 114, L:10 Corr:60
Thank you everyone for posting errors and helping people out! :) Here is a new Hot Fix for up to this point (Including the Missing Colon issue and 4pm Get out of the Game Issue) OP updated as well.

FreemanXY

Jun 25, 2018
Sorry I meant to reply. There is an option to do that in the MC's Room. Just click on the Bag under his desk.
Don't worry, I saw how busy you are and probably insomniac... lol !

I wanted to know if it is normal that the name didn't change in the cheat menus ? (from game and mod)

And another tiny useless detail, the version of the game on top of the "box" menu is wrong (0.6.5) :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Don't worry, I saw how busy you are and probably insomniac... lol !

I wanted to know if it is normal that the name didn't change in the cheat menus ? (from game and mod)

And another tiny useless detail, the version of the game on top of the "box" menu is wrong (0.6.5) :ROFLMAO:
Dang it! I even made a note to change that! Hehe. Well it's fixed now. I'll include that in the next hot fix.

Yeah, the Cheat Menu names don't change. Before there were quite a few checks I had to make for each instance a custom name was used because the way the Mod handled name assignment was different than how the original game did, because I added renaming a character before the original game had the option. But since the mod uses it's own saves now, I should be able to fix that. I'll look into it for the next mod version.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I think it was the "feature" (or problem) of original game

Also, possible bug (not sure it has been mentioned or not):

After hot fix introduction - the number of possible corruption interactions with Nicole at 8am reduced to 2 (Corr>110). Before the hotfix - there were like 8

Update. After doing 2nd (basement) date - there are 6 options.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
keep 'em coming!

During the weekend if you click on "Bonus Living Room Scene with Nicole" & go Corruption path you get an error (Ignorable)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think it was the "feature" (or problem) of original game

Also, possible bug (not sure it has been mentioned or not):

After hot fix introduction - the number of possible corruption interactions with Nicole at 8am reduced to 2 (Corr>110). Before the hotfix - there were like 8

Update. After doing 2nd (basement) date - there are 6 options.
So I haven't changed anything in the clothing menu. You still only need 80 points in Love or Corruption to access the max scenes at that time. But it will default to the options based on which is stat is currently higher.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hot Fix incoming! It includes all the hot fixes up to this point. Including the Bonus Living Room Scene name issue, the mislabel of the What's in the Box?! screen issue, and a couple of positional fixes for button hover texts. (OP updated as well)

*Side Note: There still continuity issues with the clothing because of a lack of assets that were never created for the main game. Hopefully in 0.8.5 many of those issues will be fixed. But I will still slowly be working on using current assets plugged it places where it makes sense to help fix those issues until then. :)

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Also some wishes/questions:

1) Any chance to add more content for 6pm? it is boring like shit (only 1 scene and it's not changing at all).

2) Is there any content with:
a) Dancing/Boxing lady (Kate)?
b) old lady that we meet in tanning saloon at 5pm?
c) drug girl from Subway?

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes