Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys... just do understand, Because i am not 100% sure about it. I try to read the page 1 but not fully understand.
This mod is only for NTR content? Or added also content for who play without NTR? Because i play without NTR.
Anticipate thankses
Yes S A Z aka "The Great One" increased the love/corruption routes with extra content from his and others fan art.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
If you want to see what content and options are check the The Tyrant 0.7.5 Part 1 and 2 Mod Guide : F95 in OP
SAZ updates this each mod and it lists all the scenes, requirements and if they are Love, Corruption or one of the 4 darker paths (Based of core game NTR).

Reactions: S A Z

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Well, that's good, it works.
(I applied the update 0.8.2 on the SAZ Mod, but I didn't modded what was done on the 0.8.2)
capture.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Oh dear lord, are those the overlay blocks for clothing? Is rendering usually this inconsistent? It'd be nice if the default outfits, at least, were clean renders.
Either he did the scenes again and there is a small difference in lights.

Last edited:

Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
can some one post video how to use zac mod i try but all time get error eve wiht 7.5 version pls help

D

Deleted member 1200074

can some one post video how to use zac mod i try but all time get error eve wiht 7.5 version pls help
First, delete all copies of Tyrant (back up your save file before deleting) and Saz mod off your computer. Then download one of the below links.

Lady Aspen said:
There we go:0.75 Version Part 2 Full
Download MEGA

Download Google Drive
Download the Saz Mod off the main post and place into the Game folder. Any additional add-ons, please follow instructions word for word as per installation file.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Progress Update for the 0.8.2 Version of the Mod:
  • Play through 0.8 Update content - Completed
  • Update 0.75 Part 1 and 2 Mod with 0.8.2 script and coding changes to old content - Completed
  • Clean up script and coding for new 0.8.2 content - Completed
  • Create Twisted Paths for Love and Corruption 0.8.2 Content - In Progress
  • Create Darker Paths for NTR 0.8.2 content - Completed
  • Non-Intrustional Installation Method - Completed
  • Updated Phone System - New buttons and layout - Completed
  • Updated Buttons for all choices - Completed
  • Updated UI for Locations and Town - Completed
  • Add Hard Mode options for each girl - Completed
  • Initial testing - In Progress
So I'm hitting the home stretch. Just finishing up some of the last scenes left and I've alreadt started play-testing the overall mod. Once I finish all the writing, I'll be able to focus on testing the mod on different platforms, (Windows, Mac, Linux) and double checking all my UI changes.

This version of the mod is easily the largest alteration to the overall coding I've made yet, so there is a lot to test. But I'm hoping the result is a far less buggy version of the game with all the goodies the mod has to offer.

That's all if have for now. I'm going to try to catch a couple hours sleep before I have to go to work.

Thanks everyone. :)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes