Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Note to all
You know how good this mod is and how quickly S A Z (AKA the Awesome MODDER) replies to all questions, bugs , and suggestions.Also it is a free labor of love (and maybe hate after the the 7th hot fix lol) for SAZ
So show the man some love only 12 reviews for this mod?
Players start a typing.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
There is options to change the the girls outfits. Once you've given someone a new outfit you can click on the top drawer of the wardrobe in the MC's room to change the girl's outfits.

These were all fixed with the HOT FIX zip file on the OP. Download it and replace the scripts folder in the SAZMOD folder with the scripts folder in the hot fix zip file and these won't happen anymore.

This isn't a bug. This is how it's coded into the original game once you've reached a certain point with Alexis.
Oh, awesome, didn't know that. Thanks alot and keep up the great work!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
sorry, another bug...
Morning Shower, post BDSM option, asking for oral,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Line 5269 in"game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v075.rpy"
imagebutton auto "edited/gui/icons/corluv_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorchooselove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbj2love')) hovered tt.Action ("I want her to get down on her knees") focus_mask True

imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icons/corluv_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorchooselove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbj2love')) hovered tt.Action ("I want her to get down on her knees") focus_mask True

Line 5343 in"game/SAZMOD/scripts/updates/v075.rpy"
imagebutton auto "edited/gui/icons/love_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumlove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumoutlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Cum on her face") focus_mask True

imagebutton auto "SAZMOD/edited/gui/icons/love_icon_%s.png" action (Hide('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumlove'), Jump('saz_showerup7extcorbjcumoutlove')) hovered tt.Action ("Cum on her face") focus_mask True
Thanks! This is now fixed and will be in the next hot fix.

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
What are you doing when you get that error? I have never gotten that error and that picture shows up when Nicole sends me that message. So I'm confused.
I have this error when I click on it, normally the image is supposed to zoom if clicked in but instead crash.
imagebutton:
idle "photo/nicole boobs.jpg" xpos 0.01 <-- this is ok It's the miniature phone
action Show("zoompic", pic="photo/nicole boobs.jpg"), With(Dissolve(0.1)) <-- click for zoom = crash
at customzoom

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have this error when I click on it, normally the image is supposed to zoom if clicked in but instead crash.
imagebutton:
idle "photo/nicole boobs.jpg" xpos 0.01 <-- this is ok It's the miniature phone
action Show("zoompic", pic="photo/nicole boobs.jpg"), With(Dissolve(0.1)) <-- click for zoom = crash
at customzoom
I see! I'll get working on that! Thanks for the clarification. :)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I see! I'll get working on that! Thanks for the clarification. :)
Np, with pleasure.

I don't know if this will affect the code but there are two images that use pic=
imagebutton:
idle "photo/nicole parentsroom evening.jpg" xpos 0.01
action Show("zoompic", pic="photo/nicole parentsroom evening.jpg"), With(Dissolve(0.1))
at customzoom

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Sure, I added that singular 6pm scene to begin with (Cassandra and MC in Parent's Room), so no reason why more couldn't be added in the future.
NTR Scene YEET
I kinda expected that when I had a negative relation with Cass and she had a sly look on her face. Like she'd say something like "you can come in and watch" instead of inviting you in normally and MC would be confused. Open the door and she's being nutted in or something.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
keep 'em coming!

During the weekend if you click on "Bonus Living Room Scene with Nicole" & go Corruption path you get an error (Ignorable)

sorry, another bug...
Morning Shower, post BDSM option, asking for oral,
I have a bug S A Z.
PS: Meaculpa, this bug is present on original version
View attachment 379905
So here is the latest Hot Fix (v09). This fixes all the bugs found up to this point. Including the Bonus Scene Issue, the Morning Alexis Shower BDSM Issue, and the Phone Pictures Not Zooming when Clicked Issue.

That's right folks! Now when you click on them titties your mom sends you, they get bigger! Enjoy! :) OP will be updated too.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes