Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
The mod hasn't been updated for the newest version of the game yet ;)
I was saying that for SAZ

I'm not looking forward to that. :(
But thanks for the warning. :)
There are even images created in the clothing folder not integrated in the code.

Exemple:
scene diningroom 7am 004c
scene diningroom 7am 005c

I threw myself into it, despite myself xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob123

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
But I want to finish this game properly, so I had to made a decision, and so I reduced my work amount at my normal job to a minimum for the next few months. This were some hard negotiations, but doing both, game and work, is too much stress for me.
So I can finish this game asap now, but with the content I want to and no rushed endings.

Next update, version 0.9 will include more killing options, more story and pregnancy.
Also the long planned reactions and changing of the behavior of the girls.
Well, he's going to do the girls' behavior change, which I wanted to do one less thing to do.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
Hehe. It's all good. I will be downloading the update shortly and then going through the usual process.
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content
  • Custom content added
  • Test
  • Release
  • Hotfixes
  • Profit? Nah! Money is for smart people... :p
I'll post the 0.8.5 release post from Patreon below and the change log too. :)
uh as usual saz we're waiting for your mod for yesterday :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
do what you can I expect because of the work you do:love::love:

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
That's it, I'm not going to touch my original 8.5 until SAZ's mod releases :D
Right, lol. I haven't played the game yet but I have been tempted to try it. I finally decided I'd give it a go after the next release. After reading about the mod and all the options (especially being able to play the game and avoid certain fetishes I don't really enjoy) I'm waiting for the mod update before I even bother with the game. :)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Right, lol. I haven't played the game yet but I have been tempted to try it. I finally decided I'd give it a go after the next release. After reading about the mod and all the options (especially being able to play the game and avoid certain fetishes I don't really enjoy) I'm waiting for the mod update before I even bother with the game. :)
So you haven't used the mod in the past yet? I remember it bringing more stability and branching choices. Even fan-made and self-made content which is great imo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know how long it usually takes for SAZ to update his mods but he's adding more than a simple UI mod so
I know I have used saz mod on the last three versions of this game I think it was version 0.6.5 that I started playing this game and then one day i was checking to see if the game had been updated and saw that there was a mod so I went to check it out and I loved it ... Haven't played this game without the mod since...

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
how long do you guys think it will be til saz updates the mod to the current game version of 0.8.5?
well seeing as the games latest update came out and earlier today they barely got it this would fall into how much new content is added and how much bugs the codes have in them as well as free time this one should take a good while based on the amount of errors in the current update

Mar 27, 2019
well seeing as the games latest update came out and earlier today they barely got it this would fall into how much new content is added and how much bugs the codes have in them as well as free time this one should take a good while based on the amount of errors in the current update
that's very true I think it all comes down to time and how much or how many bugs.... they are going to be some because like i said in a post on page 88 some mods are made in a day or two ... some take one to two weeks to finish it all depends on how much time they have to work on it...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It will be done when its done. S A Z to his/her credit SAZ always does a spectacular job and then afterwards always a providing a series of Hotfixes.

SAZ is a generous person who should be applauded for the time, effort and dedication taken with the SAZ Mod. It really is worth waiting for and what is added to the game.

All of it accepted with patient gratitude. :) :coffee:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
S A Z does a good job. The poor guy (I think it is a guy) works his butt off for us, providing support, building out the game, fixing bugs, and then providing amazing support for his free mod.

It will be done when it is done.
yeah there are few modders of this level some just make mods that tweak a stat but this modder puts forth effort to fix up the game

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes