Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I here you on the translate stuff I once tried to translate a japanese game to english without google and it was a mess and very time consuming took me almost 6 months to finish it ... never again will i translate a game with out a lot of help or help with google translate...
I've done some Russian to English translation, and it was hard and time-consuming. Some expressions just don't translate without rewriting a lot of the text.

I applaud those games that are well translated. As a writer, if I ever get a translation done in the future, I will work very closely with the translator to make it easy and readable, even if we have to rewrite parts of the story to suit the language.

Mar 27, 2019
I've done some Russian to English translation, and it was hard and time-consuming. Some expressions just don't translate without rewriting a lot of the text.

I applaud those games that are well translated. As a writer, if I ever get a translation done in the future, I will work very closely with the translator to make it easy and readable, even if we have to rewrite parts of the story to suit the language.
I know I found a few expressions that didn't or couldn't translate I had to go to a book store a few times to find some other word or words to use for the translation very hard and time consuming ... I will not work on another translate game ever again...just way to much work

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Mods should really get refreshed to the 1st page when there is an update in the OP like games do. Have to go through a literal graveyard to get to page 10.
I agree it would be preferable if that was the default setting, but it is an easy and quick fix. on the top right of the forum table, right below "Filter by Prefix" is a "Filter" drop down menu. Click it and change "Filter by First Message" to "Filter by Last Message" and boom...it'll be filtered the way you like it.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
SAZ, love you man but got to say I'm not diggin' the new button graphics. Seems clunky, old fashioned and a backwork step in the interface. Apart from that little moan the mod is fabulous!!!!
Hehe! That's funny because that was pretty much the same reasons I replaced to the original buttons with these new ones. :LOL:

I guess it just comes down to personal preferences. I can probably look into some different button styles at a later date. But it's not anything I plan on doing soon.

And thank you for your kind words and for the input on the buttons. I appreciate it!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Update to the mod update... sort of...

So... I haven't finished anything completely from my last update yet, but I have been working on it as much as I can. The last few weeks have been pretty nuts at work. I went from five eight-hour days a week to nearly five twelve-hour days a week. It's slowly starting to taper off. But it has not left me with as much mod time as I normally have.

But it's also my weekend after tomorrow's shift so I'm hoping to get a bunch done then. And for the next five weeks I have an extra day off to make up for the extra hours I worked before. So I'll do my best to take advantage of that time to get this busted out in a decent amount of time!

If you want a preview of the new renders I did for this update, you can check out this post. But no worries if you rather wait for the mod release. I try to remember to put any images I post in the fan-art thread in spoiler tags so you can check out all the other cool artist's work over there and not have to worry about seeing my posts if you don't want to. And I recommend checking them out if you haven't yet. There are some really great artists posting stuff.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. :)

Thanks everyone.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Progress Update for the Mod Update
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content - Done
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5 - Done
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content - In Progress
    • Love/Corruption/Twisted and Darker Paths
  • Custom content added - In Progress
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Progress Update for the Mod Update
  • Custom content added - In Progress
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
master of communication right here, always lets us know where is is up to.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Another Progress Update for the Mod Update
  • Custom content added - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes