• Update 0.8.5 content to mod content - In Progress
    • Love/Corruption/Twisted and Darker Paths
  • Custom content added - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
I had no idea it took so much work to do the mod now im even more thankful

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
S A Z is it true that you are modifying the vanilla study scene so that there is a plate of COOKIES and THREE glasses of milk on the table?? I mean we need motivation to help don't we?? Also would give Alexis a reason to work hard. :)

Hmm, they need to be Chocolate Chip (YUM) and not EVIL Oatmeal Raisin (YUCK).

Just a silly thought

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
S A Z is it true that you are modifying the vanilla study scene so that there is a plate of COOKIES and THREE glasses of milk on the table?? I mean we need motivation to help don't we?? Also would give Alexis a reason to work hard. :)

Hmm, they need to be Chocolate Chip (YUM) and not EVIL Oatmeal Raisin (YUCK).

Just a silly thought
Give Alexis a reason to work hard... With cookies? :D

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Status Update for the Mod Update
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content - Done
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5 - Done
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content
    • Love/Corruption/Twisted - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Custom content added - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hey SAZ,
how about a save for your mod v0.8.2? I played the original game earlier so I know the story until v0.8.2. i.e. I don´t want to play it again!
I ask you directly since people on this forum seem to be totally ignorant when players ask for a save and that make me so ##$%^ pissed off!

Last edited:

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Hey SAZ,
how about a save for the moded v0.8.2? I played the original game earlier so I know the story until v0.8.2. i.e. I don´t want to play it again!
I ask you directly since people on this forum seem to be totally ignorant when players ask for a save and that make me so ##$%^ pissed off!
So as to be sure I understand this you think the original games story and the mod story up to 8.2 is the same? As I mentioned before this mod has 3x the text/story content. Also which path would you want the save for Love, corruption, or one of the 4 darker paths.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hey SAZ,
how about a save for your mod v0.8.2? I played the original game earlier so I know the story until v0.8.2. i.e. I don´t want to play it again!
You really are feeling quite entitled along with being rude aren’t you?

Hopefully S A Z will choose to ignore your peculiar and self indulgent request.

Last edited:

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey SAZ,
So I don't have any current saves for 0.8.2 version. I only kept my mod files for the upgrade to the 0.8.5 version that is in progress. But I shared a Love path save for 0.8.2 you are welcome to use in an earlier post.

My experience with people in here has generally been the opposite. Very friendly and helpful. I'm sorry if that hasn't been your experience too.

Although I would recommend playing through the mod from the beginning. I've added a ton of dialogue variations with the Love and Corruption paths, including Twisted versions of those scenes where I've used Corription assets to make Love scenes and vice versa.

As well as 4 different paths to take for the NTR scenes. So you'd be skipping a lot of the mod by going straight to the 0.8.2 content. But you're welcome to play as you want of course. That a big part of why I made the mod in the first place. :) To help play the game how the player wants.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You really are feeling quite entitled along with being rude aren’t you?

Hopefully S A Z will choose to ignore your peculiar and self indulgent request.
I had chosen to ignore the rude part, as could be they just want to start a fight and so not worth it
I figure the benefit of the doubt goes a long way in these situations. :)

You just never know what the person is going through or if they were trying to be sarcastic and funny, but it just didn't come through that well. And even if they are being a bit salty, a kind word might just be what they needed.

Of course sometimes it blows up in your face and you get a fun new internet stalker that makes it their mission to make you miserable until they lose interest. So... here's hoping that's not the case! :ROFLMAO:

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes