Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Hi ASAZ, man, I show you this that came out on the screen. That scene corresponds to Alexis in the MC bedroom at 5pm for the first time to clean it.
The message in red letters says: image 'main' does not accept attributes '5pm mc room a'
i don't know what happend
This version is 0.8.2

Reactions: S A Z

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Saddog uploaded a fix for version 0.8.5 that fixes a few bugs in the game (one of which is game breaking, the Cassandra morning event), idk if its gonna be needed for the S A Z mod but here it is regardless.
Thanks dude, I'll still wait for the SAZ Mod for V0.8.5.
this Mod V0.8.2. I liked it much better than the original version,
except for the detail that I mentioned, but omitting that has let me play everything else well

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi ASAZ, man, I show you this that came out on the screen. That scene corresponds to Alexis in the MC bedroom at 5pm for the first time to clean it.
The message in red letters says: image 'main' does not accept attributes '5pm mc room a'
i don't know what happend
This version is 0.8.2
Did you happen to install the 0.8.2 version of the mod over the 0.8.5 version of the game? Because this error would occur then.

In the 0.8.5 version of the game Saddog replaced that asset and renamed it from '5pm mc room a' to '5pm mcroom a' removing the space between mc and room.

In my test install for the 0.8.2 version of the game and the 0.8.2 version of the mod, that scene is displaying correctly.

Reactions: Knight2416

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Saddog uploaded a fix for version 0.8.5 that fixes a few bugs in the game (one of which is game breaking, the Cassandra morning event), idk if its gonna be needed for the S A Z mod but here it is regardless.
I did see that and have already incorporated it into the 0.8.5 version of the mod (I had already fixed these issues, but I did add the version name he used to make it match). And thank you for checking/sharing it with us just in case! :)

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What's the status of the new update? (if I may ask)
Not a lot from my last update I'm afraid. I'm still working on the 0.8.5 content (Darker Paths Content is done, but not Love, Corruption or Twisted).

It's relatively close, but when I'm still having to cover incidents on my "day off" it doesn't leave a lot of time to get stuff done on the mod.

I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend. :) But we will have to see. I make no promises with my current work load.

May 14, 2017
so why is this not compatible with 0.8.5 yet, I have tried this mod with my version of 0.8.5 and I have yet to have errors tho I did start a new game as i did not have a previous save

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes