Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hey SAZ,
how about a save for your mod v0.8.2? I played the original game earlier so I know the story until v0.8.2. i.e. I don´t want to play it again!
I ask you directly since people on this forum seem to be totally ignorant when players ask for a save and that make me so ##$%^ pissed off!
Welcome to F95.
It's chill here, but there are some threads I understand what you mean.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
A quick progress report.

I've been working on the 0.8.5 content. It's going a bit slower than hoped. Work is like of a roller coaster right now and still eating into a lot of my personal time.

I've been adding the script fixes Saddog released a few hours ago, some of which I had already done. But that's pretty much done so I'll keep plugging away.

That's all for now. Thanks for being awesome everyone.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
A quick progress report.

I've been working on the 0.8.5 content. It's going a bit slower than hoped. Work is like of a roller coaster right now and still eating into a lot of my personal time.

I've been adding the script fixes Saddog released a few hours ago, some of which I had already done. But that's pretty much done so I'll keep plugging away.

I went to another game to translate. So you have plenty of time.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I figure the benefit of the doubt goes a long way in these situations. :)

You just never know what the person is going through or if they were trying to be sarcastic and funny, but it just didn't come through that well. And even if they are being a bit salty, a kind word might just be what they needed.

Of course sometimes it blows up in your face and you get a fun new internet stalker that makes it their mission to make you miserable until they lose interest. So... here's hoping that's not the case! :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough SAZ. Let's put it this way.

Pretty much everyone here appreciates the work that you put into the MOD and quality of it doesn't go unnoticed. Sadly, there are also people who expect a lot and without expressing the slightest gratitude.

On a more positive note, I'm looking forward to your next updated MOD. It really does help the experience of The Tyrant so much more. Cheers. :) :coffee:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
So I don't have any current saves for 0.8.2 version. I only kept my mod files for the upgrade to the 0.8.5 version that is in progress. But I shared a Love path save for 0.8.2 you are welcome to use in an earlier post.

My experience with people in here has generally been the opposite. Very friendly and helpful. I'm sorry if that hasn't been your experience too.

Although I would recommend playing through the mod from the beginning. I've added a ton of dialogue variations with the Love and Corruption paths, including Twisted versions of those scenes where I've used Corription assets to make Love scenes and vice versa.

As well as 4 different paths to take for the NTR scenes. So you'd be skipping a lot of the mod by going straight to the 0.8.2 content. But you're welcome to play as you want of course. That a big part of why I made the mod in the first place. :) To help play the game how the player wants.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my wording but I have played your mod until v0.7 or something like that so being a lazy poop I want a 100% save so I know I'm good on all accounts. About helpful people....yea your a successful programmer doing your mod which everyone are very grateful for since it takes the game to a completely other level. So yea you might see the best of the clientele. But I have been observing how common people are begging for help with saves etc. just to be ignored...and that's what happens for most games. But let me stop being a bitch and thank you for that save. I hope it is one for your mod and not for the original game which I thought it was when I saw it. Happy programing!

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my wording but I have played your mod until v0.7 or something like that so being a lazy poop I want a 100% save so I know I'm good on all accounts. About helpful people....yea your a successful programmer doing your mod which everyone are very grateful for since it takes the game to a completely other level. So yea you might see the best of the clientele. But I have been observing how common people are begging for help with saves etc. just to be ignored...and that's what happens for most games. But let me stop being a bitch and thank you for that save. I hope it is one for your mod and not for the original game which I thought it was when I saw it. Happy programing!
That save is for the mod. It was in response to someone asking for a save for the mod. :)

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
I can understand your frustration with your forum peers. Yet, you should ask yourself one simple question. Is providing you or anyone else a specific save the responsibility of said peers? So, the way i see it is ask for but don't expect and that should lower your frustration level. I personally will not provide any files from my computer to anyone. Therefore there is no need for me to make any type of response to said request. I can't know about anyone else, but that is my stance.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
A quick progress report.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
As long as I can see, an overlook at this whole thread makes me feel a bite optimistic about human nature. Folks, take a look at the percentage of well-natured coments...and the selfish, childish ones. And, by the way, thank you so much, Mr. S A Z!

Mar 27, 2019
If I were you I'd bookmark the highest priority ones in your browser like I did. Top 10 perhaps, the rest can wait over several days.
Yeah i know now how to do different things to keep most of the games i like on a list or in book marks but some of the games are now abandoned or are on hold for some reason ... one game got abandoned because they want to do a revamp in stead of finishing the game ... crap like that pisses me off you wait and wait on a game that seems to have updates every month or every two months then suddenly you see a abandoned tag on it that says something about they wanted a revamp game instead of finishing the first game .... why not finish the game first then do a revamp or remake of it later...

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes