Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
That is a completely true statement.

However it does not mean that I cannot hope for certain things happening sooner than later.
You can hope all you want, just don't reply on the thread that the person consistently watches and replies to. You're basically asking him "Where is it, I thought it would've been out on the weekend?" Sorry since English is not your first language, I'm simply trying to explain that in English, it translates to pandering and complaining and it does nothing for the modder.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
You can hope all you want, just don't reply on the thread that the person consistently watches and replies to. You're basically asking him "Where is it, I thought it would've been out on the weekend?" Sorry since English is not your first language, I'm simply trying to explain that in English, it translates to pandering and complaining and it does nothing for the modder.
I believe this is kinda free forum and I'm allowed to decide on myself what & where to post (obviously as long as I follow the official forum rules).

English is not my native language, but I will repeat myself:
But I prefer to wait another week or 2 and not to rush SAZ into something not 100% ready.
which even on my non-native language should mean something like "I'm ready to wait as long as it takes & don't want to rush SAZ into anything"

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
good it seems that people have little humor, of course that I wait for the excellent of saz and besides I am one of the first to be grateful for his excellence and the free of his mod

Reactions: bobdolio

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It takes approximately:
30 seconds to do a thread search
20 seconds to make a post asking a question
15 seconds to read the OP

Who has time for any of that?

Reactions: Soccergod2666
Mar 27, 2019
It takes approximately:
30 seconds to do a thread search
20 seconds to make a post asking a question
15 seconds to read the OP

Who has time for any of that?
I know but some of the threads have 50-200 pages I don't read but about 10 pages at the end of a thread then I ask my question if somebody else didn't ask... as for thread search I am a newbie so i don't know some of things on here ...

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm afraid not. :( I've been crazy busy. I'm still working on it when I can, so people don't need to worry about it being forgotten or abandoned. But we've already passed my personal expectations on when I'd be done twice now, due to work issues. So I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I'll post another update when I complete a milestone in my list of things to finish. Here is where I'm currently at.
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content - Done
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5 - Done
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content - In Progress
    • Love - In Progress
    • Corruption - In Progress
    • Twisted Paths - Not Started
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Custom content added - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I'm afraid not. :( I've been crazy busy. I'm still working on it when I can, so people don't need to worry about it being forgotten or abandoned. But we've already passed my personal expectations on when I'd be done twice now, due to work issues. So I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I'll post another update when I complete a milestone in my list of things to finish. Here is where I'm currently at.
    • Love - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
(y)
Take the time you need.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
    • Love - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
Much appreciated.

Thank you
    • Love - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
Thank you for the update on the Mod status.

Much appreciated S A Z :) :coffee:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
    • Love - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to this.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
    • Love - In Progress
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
I think I've got enough coffee to survive the wait. :coffee:

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
eh my friend, do what you can, we all know that you do the maximum, do not deprive yourself of your life for us, you do a great job and free, so we will not condemn you if you spend one or two weeks more, I think you have a life behind all that, so if you have children, give a big hug to your baby, we eh eh we can wait ^^
sorry for google translate ,i'm french lol

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
by the way I was wondering, is there a way for those who want to give you only 1 euros for the excellence of your work ?? 1 euros x 1000 = 1000 euros it would pay you the cafe ^^

Reactions: Locha21 and S A Z
4.90 star(s) 50 Votes