Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes
Mar 27, 2019
SAZ does a great job, in addition to adding scenes so leave him time.
he works for us for free, he has another job to feed his family ^^
do not worry, at the last update he had put a fortnight also, but given the excellence of his job we take his trouble and we play something else in the meantime ;);)
I know he works for free so we wait for him to update his mods and stuff when he can .... it just hard to find other games to play when you want to play this one... can't seem to find any other games close to this one... closest one for me was my new life but they did a revamp of it and now it seems like crap.... some of the updates were good but the story in the first my new life was a lot better....

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I know he works for free so we wait for him to update his mods and stuff when he can .... it just hard to find other games to play when you want to play this one... can't seem to find any other games close to this one... closest one for me was my new life but they did a revamp of it and now it seems like crap.... some of the updates were good but the story in the first my new life was a lot better....
Oh no! There isn't enough free video game content being produced to keep you entertained!

This is a first-world crisis!!!

Mar 27, 2019
Oh no! There isn't enough free video game content being produced to keep you entertained!

This is a first-world crisis!!!
LOL very funny ... do you know of any games close to the tyrant ? or at least not any games that's 2dcg I like the games that look a little more like real people 3dcg seems better but there is so many games on here that it is hard to look at all of them ... don't like demo games at all just because it is the very start of the game and not alot of content in the demo's yet some are ok but I like games that are finished or are about to be...

Mar 27, 2019
New chapter went not so long ago.

So is "Luke's way"

So is "Lust Epidemic"
luke's way is good I played it last week...Lust epidemic is a good game but is a big download for it... need more games that work on a laptop pc cause that's what i use don't have the money for a big tower pc have a small hp laptop...but some of the games won't work right .... only rpgm and ren'py seem to work good on my laptop

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
i think any game over 4 gb is too big when I first check lust-epidemic it said 4.06 gb for the download...and not the compressed one
Yeah, but the scenes are hot as hell. IMO it's worth downloading 4Gb (although I can understand someone thinking opposite).

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
you have an atari console, play ping pong otherwise there is donkey too, if you stand out your ps1 and redo the racing game or you have to pass the license ca will take a moment, but there is no ntr in apart nitro in need for speed ^^

take that it's humorous huh, I saw that many were missing the world is quite sad, so a little smile it does not hurt

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE RANT-

-SIGH- This is just SAD. It's OBVIOUS that S A Z is MILKING us with this FREE mod that is a volunteer project that makes NO MONEY. Yes, the long development time has NOTHING to do with AWESOME content and QUALITY. NOPE, it's ALL about getting more LIKES and comments about how good the mod is. We must ALL rise up and PROTEST this abuse by someone that gets NOTHING but gratitude for their HARD work. :)

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, the voices in my head offered me a cookie if I did a silly meaningless fake rant (and I REALLY like cookies). :)

P.S. Take your time SAZ, you do great work so I can wait. (y):)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
-FAKE RANT-

-SIGH- This is just SAD. It's OBVIOUS that S A Z is MILKING us with this FREE mod that is a volunteer project that makes NO MONEY. Yes, the long development time has NOTHING to do with AWESOME content and QUALITY. NOPE, it's ALL about getting more LIKES and comments about how good the mod is. We must ALL rise up and PROTEST this abuse by someone that gets NOTHING but gratitude for their HARD work. :)

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, the voices in my head offered me a cookie if I did a silly meaningless fake rant (and I REALLY like cookies). :)

P.S. Take your time SAZ, you do great work so I can wait. (y):)
Nicely done.

Change some of the wording and take this over to the Milfy City thread and a similar 'Rant' will probably give you some serious whiplash responses. ;) :coffee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 758270

I dont play the vanilla game at all only your mod SAZ so take as much time as u need even if another 2 updates come out i have 0.8.5fix downloaded so, 0.8.6\0.8.7 or 0.8.8\0.9, not interested, i will be playing 0.8.5fix SAZ modded, unless you at last minute make it compatible with what ever is out then i'll be playing that.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I dont play the vanilla game at all only your mod SAZ so take as much time as u need even if another 2 updates come out i have 0.8.5fix downloaded so, 0.8.6\0.8.7 or 0.8.8\0.9, not interested, i will be playing 0.8.5fix SAZ modded, unless you at last minute make it compatible with what ever is out then i'll be playing that.
Makes me wonder which one we will eventually need. Something tells me I downloaded the 0.8.5 for naught.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes