Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone who plays tell me what this much love mod does please? I haven't played the original from the description it is NTR management and more content.

Byt is that a lot more content? Just 1 or 2 images? And does it make NTR more or less likely/a focus?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can someone who plays tell me what this much love mod does please? I haven't played the original from the description it is NTR management and more content.

Byt is that a lot more content? Just 1 or 2 images? And does it make NTR more or less likely/a focus?
This mod gives NTR several different paths. You can be a voyeur, actively participating or go full cuck. This does change some scenes and add some modded scenes in it as well. The OP explains it all.

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
-FAKE RANT-

-SIGH- This is just SAD. It's OBVIOUS that S A Z is MILKING us with this FREE mod that is a volunteer project that makes NO MONEY. Yes, the long development time has NOTHING to do with AWESOME content and QUALITY. NOPE, it's ALL about getting more LIKES and comments about how good the mod is. We must ALL rise up and PROTEST this abuse by someone that gets NOTHING but gratitude for their HARD work. :)

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, the voices in my head offered me a cookie if I did a silly meaningless fake rant (and I REALLY like cookies). :)

P.S. Take your time SAZ, you do great work so I can wait. (y):)
Nice shot, sire...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Its been pretty fast except the last one. This might be the longest maybe. SAZ works super fast and efficiently if he actually has the time to work on the patch. He seems to be very busy due to his job lately.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry about not giving you guys an update earlier. Knight2416 sent me a message making sure I wasn't dead, I guess that should have been a clue it had been too long since my last "check in" on here.

I'm still plugging away at the mod. desmosome hit it right on the nose. I've been insanely busy with work. I've said it before, but I've absorbed two other positions into my own, one permanently and the other one on a temporary basis, along with gaining a smattering of oddball responsibilities. I'm handling the workload, but it doesn't leave time for much else right now. There is another factor, of a more personal nature, that leads me to devoting more time with that for right now as well. Nothing for you all to worry about, but there is a time factor involved that makes it important to me.

I've not abandoned the mod by any means, just going to have to take my time and put it together as I can. :) I'll let you all know when I get a mile stone completed as usual, it's just going to take longer than we'd all like between updates. But there is some light at the end of the tunnel, they are finally interviewing for a replacement for the position I'm temporarily covering. Still going to take a while to get someone into that position and up-to-date. But hopefully when they are in place I can get back to a better balance between work and personal projects.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry about not giving you guys an update earlier. Knight2416 sent me a message making sure I wasn't dead, I guess that should have been a clue it had been too long since my last "check in" on here.

I'm still plugging away at the mod. desmosome hit it right on the nose. I've been insanely busy with work. I've said it before, but I've absorbed two other positions into my own, one permanently and the other one on a temporary basis, along with gaining a smattering of oddball responsibilities. I'm handling the workload, but it doesn't leave time for much else right now. There is another factor, of a more personal nature, that leads me to devoting more time with that for right now as well. Nothing for you all to worry about, but there is a time factor involved that makes it important to me.

I've not abandoned the mod by any means, just going to have to take my time and put it together as I can. :) I'll let you all know when I get a mile stone completed as usual, it's just going to take longer than we'd all like between updates. But there is some light at the end of the tunnel, they are finally interviewing for a replacement for the position I'm temporarily covering. Still going to take a while to get someone into that position and up-to-date. But hopefully when they are in place I can get back to a better balance between work and personal projects.

Hopefully the find someone to help you soon and give us S A Z and SAZ Mod back lol.

berny

Jun 8, 2017

Not to tell you how do do your job, but maybe it would be easier to just skip this update and concentrate on your job/private life until "The Tyrant" gets a new update.

mortderire

May 14, 2017
Really great mod. Thanks a lot buddy. Take your time !
Any info on Lady Aspen tho ? Cuz it has been a long time since he last posted a message on this thread.

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes