Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
good it seems that people have little humor, of course that I wait for the excellent of saz and besides I am one of the first to be grateful for his excellence and the free of his mod
We have humor, just when people see a thread update on something they are really impatient for, having it be yet another "Is it done yet?" post causes tempers to flare.

It will be done when it's done, the last thing the thread needs are more posts from people asking "when will it be done." Which was the point of the rebuttals to the posts which continuously ask when will the mod be done.

Wait patiently, stop spamming the thread asking when it'll be done and find something else to do if you really just can't avoid posting asking when it'll be done. SAZ is active and will update just as soon possible. And not calling you specifically out here, just in general, people need to relax and stop posting to ask when the mod will be complete.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
I'm afraid not. :( I've been crazy busy. I'm still working on it when I can, so people don't need to worry about it being forgotten or abandoned. But we've already passed my personal expectations on when I'd be done twice now, due to work issues. So I'm not even going to hazard a guess. I'll post another update when I complete a milestone in my list of things to finish. Here is where I'm currently at.
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content - Done
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5 - Done
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content - In Progress
    • Love - In Progress
    • Corruption - In Progress
    • Twisted Paths - Not Started
    • Darker Paths - Done
  • Custom content added - Done
  • Testing - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet
Thank you. Can't wait, hope you don't push yourself too much.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I found an error in the file: \SAZMOD\scripts\phone\inventory.rpy
in the line 180 the phrase ('saz_s12pmgiftrw') replace with ('saz_ls12pmgiftrw')
an error occurs when "call screen saz_droom12gift1"
I had caught this error too and fixed it for the 0.8.5 update I'm working on. Thank you so much for sharing this. It helps a ton when people share these with me so each iteration of the mod becomes more and more bug free. :)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know how to find a copy of 0.8.2 to be able to use the mod, anyone have any ideas of places that still have it with something like a MEGA or NOPY link?

Mar 27, 2019
any news on the mod for v0.8.5 yet its been two weeks since the release of 0.8.5 game I have it but waiting on the mod...

Mar 27, 2019
Has the OP changed? If it has not then SAZ is still working on it. It is as simple as that.
no the op has not changed but before when the game dropped so did a mod I think it was a week at most before we saw a mod... just wondering which part is taking so long I saw on here he was at the last few steps before release ....

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
SAZ does a great job, in addition to adding scenes so leave him time.
he works for us for free, he has another job to feed his family ^^
do not worry, at the last update he had put a fortnight also, but given the excellence of his job we take his trouble and we play something else in the meantime ;);)

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes