Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant: S A Z Mod [Update 0.9.4b Official][Mod][S A Z]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
Also Oh great one you may want to load the message (which 90% will ignore) that this mod is not 8.5 compatible YET.

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Mod Update... Update.
  • Play test original 0.8.5 content - Done
  • Updated current mod content to 0.8.5 - In Progress
  • Update 0.8.5 content to mod content - Not Started
    • Love/Corruption/Twisted and Darker Paths​
  • Custom content added - In Progress
  • Test - Not Started
  • Release - Not Yet :p

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I hope that this Mod update will let us get rid of Martin. I think having him 'Accidently' falling into the Moose cage at the Zoo and tearing his pants would be good. I mean it's not like we Pushed him when we rushed to look, and bumped into him right?? :devilish: Also, the Fact that the Moose had 'Accidently' been fed Aphrodisiacs just before we got there has NOTHING to do with us.:whistle: So the Moose Using him as a SEX TOY :eek: (off screen PLEASE) would just be a coincidence. :D

Just a (Hopeful) Thought.

P.S. Please take your time getting (hurry up) the Mod ready. We can all wait (Hurry Hurry). Yes, we wont mind if you take (5 minutes) the time you need to get it ready. :)

P.P.S. Honestly though take the time you need. This Mod is GREAT and I CAN wait until you get things the way you want. Keep up the GOOD work, and Thank You for this wonderful Mod S A Z . (y)

androide

May 3, 2018
I hope that this Mod update will let us get rid of Martin. I think having him 'Accidently' falling into the Moose cage at the Zoo and tearing his pants would be good. I mean it's not like we Pushed him when we rushed to look, and bumped into him right?? :devilish: Also, the Fact that the Moose had 'Accidently' been fed Aphrodisiacs just before we got there has NOTHING to do with us.:whistle: So the Moose Using him as a SEX TOY :eek: (off screen PLEASE) would just be a coincidence. :D
Haven't played this update yet (waiting for SAZ to update), does something happen with Martin or is it just to get rid of him? Personally I'd prefer if we forced Cassandra to dump him with us watching, maybe introducing some comparison of how he is worse than us.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Mod Update... Update.
  • Test - Not Started
These status updates are fantastic :D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nope, I'm a complete Tyrant Virgin. But reading over the description of the mod (added content/stories/animation/options) and the general positive reviews and comments...seems like playing it with this mod is the way to go.
Guess SAZ'll get to pop this cherry real soon :D

Nov 24, 2017

Just a (Hopeful) Thought.

P.S. Please take your time getting (hurry up) the Mod ready. We can all wait (Hurry Hurry). Yes, we wont mind if you take (5 minutes) the time you need to get it ready. :)

P.P.S. Honestly though take the time you need. This Mod is GREAT and I CAN wait until you get things the way you want. Keep up the GOOD work, and Thank You for this wonderful Mod S A Z . (y)
No no no. The correct way is to make him watch as we have sex with Cassandra. ;) And then make him clean up the mess.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Mod Update... Update.
  • Test - Not Started
Anyway you can add more scenes you usually add one but I’d love to see more.

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
considering the excellent work done for free by S.A.Z it takes time actually
I'm already trying to translate another game and it takes me a crazy time, I'm french and translate into real French without going through Google translation, it's very very long
so a bit of pity and understanding for our friend who does more than his best to satisfy everyone

Mar 27, 2019
considering the excellent work done for free by S.A.Z it takes time actually
I'm already trying to translate another game and it takes me a crazy time, I'm french and translate into real French without going through Google translation, it's very very long
so a bit of pity and understanding for our friend who does more than his best to satisfy everyone
I here you on the translate stuff I once tried to translate a japanese game to english without google and it was a mess and very time consuming took me almost 6 months to finish it ... never again will i translate a game with out a lot of help or help with google translate...

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes