blakeeeeeen

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/help.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/help.rpy", line 2, in execute
File "game/help.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/help.rpy", line 180, in execute
NameError: name 'citytripcassandracorrruption' is not defined

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
how do I turn hard NTR on?
Not really sure, but it might have something to do with how enabling it would block off progress in some storylines with certain stat requirements because scenes would always only use the "worst" NTR path.

IIRC, this was many versions ago when I was comparing the Love, Corruption and NTR paths and noticed that losing relationship points in the first two leads to some NTR scenes that couldn't be triggered with "Hard Mode" on.

It was quite a long time ago, though, so I might not be remembering correctly. I started using SAZ mod anyway, where it's a bit easier to trigger flags and reach stat requirements and you get a few more scenes/paths.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
"some repeatable events won‘t occur anymore when a character has passed a certain point. The repeating at this point won‘t make any sense. (for example the meeting of Martin at the front door at 2pm)"

Martin still shows up in sister's room though.

The animated corpse of Davide still shows up in the living room daily at 9pm with Bruce? Pretty sure I killed one of them and sent the other one packing...

10pm everybody is in the basement yet I have no access...

Nothing ever happens with Cassandra at 9 am in the basement...

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
id like to have this game fleshed out so much,scenes like the davide/nicole shower or davide/cass wash room were hot as hell love to see more of them,i think these new bb remakes missed a great game by not making eric more like davide but with the option of making him your mentor or puppet.just hoping that saddog is going to stay now and get this finished maybe then we can get some of those images to become part of game;):love::love:(y)

Reactions: D Dog

sauron93

Nov 6, 2020
Yo.. Can someone who played the new version reply to this.. Is the update worth replaying the whole game again?.. Played this a while ago and I don't have the save files as I thought this was abandoned.. Thanks in advance

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No install, no effects, just extra for patrons not included to game
They will be included in the future with more scene...
Here there are some new scenes that i got with this update
Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 15.10.42.png Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 15.12.25.png Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 15.13.40.png

These pics was also in the Extra but now are in the game with a lot of renders, text and great animations and scenes..

The Extra pics can be considered as spoiler of the upcoming events in the future updates.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yo.. Can someone who played the new version reply to this.. Is the update worth replaying the whole game again?.. Played this a while ago and I don't have the save files as I thought this was abandoned.. Thanks in advance
I really suggest you to play the game by follow your tastes about NTR or not... Love or Corruption paths and so on
you have to play the intro by reading all text to understand the awesome storyline
This is really the best game ever in f95...
the game is very easy to play
here there is a post with my instructions that help to avoid locked events...

hope this helps

This game was never abandoned... it was just marked as abandone due to the rules of this website... you can also search for my tons of posts related.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
how do I turn hard NTR on?
this is not the SAZ MOD.. this is the original game.. and (on my opinion) it is better than the modded in most of cases
--- The SAZ mod Dark routes just add different dialog text... the scenes are absolutely the same!
(except for some renders that comes from Fan Arts thread and they look bad and very different from the original renders)

SAZ mod game was great in the 0.85 version but now saddog have fixed a lot of bugs and the storyline is safe..... the fact that here you have to sell 5/6 drug boxes by going slow on the corruption... this help you to understand well the atmosphere of the undercover mission and help you also to see all NO-NTR scenes without trn NTR off ... so you will be able to see ALL 100% of the game scens without loose nothing...
(the worst thing in the SAZ mod was the made available all scenes after just 2 drugbox selling.. this totally break the storyline! and push the player to go to fast on the FAP FAP behaviour by loosing all the sense of the story)

This is very rare in a game because there are games where if you chose the ntr path you will never be able to see the Love path

IN THIS GAME the player has the control of everything
That is why this game is the BEST ONE EVER

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes