paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
That's totally fine. Our tastes are just different and that's healthy. I hope there will be tons of scenes for MC as well to balance everything. As well as additional females we can date. I still wait for that. But I like having an options the most so I can't wait for other males as I'm NTR fan. Dev promised a lot of males and females so it's something we can expect. It doesn't have to be anything hard to deal with but for now story is really condensed around gang and more sandbox elements would be great. I'm still waiting for a proper gf we can have outside of our family as sis's friend is a bit too slutty for my taste.
I rather like sisters pal, slutty is not always bad and besides she has an innocence about her.
although for me the up and coming misadventures of the mother is the area of most interest as their is no limits to that , other than patreons view on it so no beastiality.

Reactions: RWaites

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I rather like sisters pal, slutty is not always bad and besides she has an innocence about her.
although for me the up and coming misadventures of the mother is the area of most interest as their is no limits to that , other than patreons view on it so no beastiality.
Ofc that's not always bad. It's just my preference. If I want gf for my MC I want as innocent one as I can get and definitely no one in his family. Dev said there will be other females of such type in game so I'm waiting patiently. Game is growing finely every update but it's still very early in development.

Reactions: paragon

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Nice game but still early, Not much content. I'm just going to look at the images rather than playing the game. Need to wait for the update

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Myself, I'm quite partial to the older sister and her friend. It's as if they're not used to somebody being a decent human being and so, playing the love route, makes you appear as a flower in the desert, to them. There's something that works for me, in hugging the sister's friend and then hurting your chances by rubbing her ass. In that, she likes you better for being chaste and romantic. Good girls might like bad boys. But, this a game where bad girls are bored of bad boys and I like that decision. Makes the love route unique and makes you want to play the game more than once. Which I hope I get to do, once the game is complete a year or two from now.

Reactions: Sihil

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my god, that has to be the best looking pussy in all of DAZ or 3DCG games i've ever seen. unless i missed a conversation or event in .25. does she ever say or bring up if she is a virgin. that pussy looks tight.

it also adds to the moment when seens have alternate dialogue. one where virginity is brought up and then the same sex scene but virginity is no longer brought up since they aren't any more.

Reactions: stal1234 and Sihil

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Come on peoples, you are both right in that..
Slider .. It is annoying people are to lazy to check the past and build on it but
coolboy88 is just doing what everyone else has dne before him and their is no point giving him a hard time, you just end up in a long stupid argument that no one wins. Besides he is being pleasant about it rather than the usual twats response.
Really we should have all the solutions on the first page and then everyone would now where their towel is and never need to pose any questions..
Now I am off to hug some trees :)
:WutFace:

Who are you?
what have you done at the real Paragon?

:tf:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
:WutFace:

Who are you?
what have you done at the real Paragon?

:tf:
LOL!!, I had some rather good 10 year old whisky and a couple of pints of a fine italian lager and thought why fight today, lets all be chilled and only prepare for battle if someone is gonna be a fucking tit about things, and luckily no one was :).. But if it is any help the old Paragon shall return tomorrow once more preparing for war :)... And besides all that 2 days to go before the next upgrade .... probably, hopefully ..

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
my god, that has to be the best looking pussy in all of DAZ or 3DCG games i've ever seen. unless i missed a conversation or event in .25. does she ever say or bring up if she is a virgin. that pussy looks tight.

it also adds to the moment when seens have alternate dialogue. one where virginity is brought up and then the same sex scene but virginity is no longer brought up since they aren't any more.
It misses the realism of some other renders. I like it to link a game experience to my own experiences, so some imperfections make it look less like a computer generated/plastic thing.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Thanx and will be there any scenes where the mc gets more involved in the gang shit ?
Not yet. But all of your questions have been asked and answered multiple times, so either check the last couple of pages or use the thread search function. Also the mentioned walkthrough on this page lists pretty much everything there is in 0.26.

However, the 0.3 update is coming this weekend, so just be a bit more patient and you will get juicier content.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's totally fine. Our tastes are just different and that's healthy. I hope there will be tons of scenes for MC as well to balance everything. As well as additional females we can date. I still wait for that. But I like having an options the most so I can't wait for other males as I'm NTR fan. Dev promised a lot of males and females so it's something we can expect. It doesn't have to be anything hard to deal with but for now story is really condensed around gang and more sandbox elements would be great. I'm still waiting for a proper gf we can have outside of our family as sis's friend is a bit too slutty for my taste.
If we want more scenes for MC,my guess is we should wait maybe for 3-4 more updates.Probably better try 0.45

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes