depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My first playthrough and loved the game. Story is illogical, like a Hong Kong mafia movie, but enjoyable.
Renders and character models are good and unique looking. Especially mother is on fire.
Relation build up is not good (but not bad also), some corruption and love choices is ridiculous and irritating. But some scenes are amazing and erotically very well done. Currently best relation build up is with blond sis.

UI, gameplay, grinding and designs are good, resembles BB, but much better than BB. I enjoyed grinding in this game. Almost every time frame has a different thing to do and this is very good; currently too many repeats occur but I'm guessing in later version there will be less repeating with lots of different options to do in every time frame.

Looking forward to updates, good luck to the dev and nice job.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is there a way to enable the cheat option given in room rather using command console
This evil game keeps drawing me in like a moth to flame >.< lol
1) extract to "game" subfolder of TheTyrant.exe (only works with v0.25)
2) Open Phone
3) Open Contacts
4) ?????
5) PROFIT!!!
found a couple bugs with it, didn't have everyone unlocked and so it'd crash when trying to load the "unknown" pages. Fixed that, oops was ready for sleep the first one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there one for v3

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
? that was released already? i didnt see it out on latest updates and yeah i wish there was more of those kinks and possibly some more games of a succubus corrupting a town or a teacher getting fucked by her students the only 2 games i know of that are village of nightmares and the game that was inspired by it succubus tales and for the teacher is the humbling experience
You should go and play it.Time for some Citrus.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
im surprised people are fighting about NTR and non NTR in a game thread that had NTR from the beginning its not like its Big Brother or the babysitter when the tags wasnt there to begin with and they shocked people when they got their sister/mother/girfriend/niece w/e got cucked

but back on topic im wondering if anyone noticed in moms date "the creepy guy" was the MC from My Legacy
i used to use saveeditonline to solve that problem XD
Thanks, I didn't think about using that.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
is there a way to enable the cheat option given in room rather using command console

is there one for v3
No idea. NTR piss's me off so despite thinking the family is hot/cute and being intrigued by the storyline I haven't tried my cheat-phone mod to see if it works with v3. If v2 saves work I'd assume the phone does as well.

Reactions: Darkaura and Aiden

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
It's easier to complain about something you don't like than to accept it and complaining about something on the internet is easiest thing human can do after breathing.

I hate it when NTR is added and author didn't know a way to add it naturally so it just comes off forced and extremely clunky. I have seen couple of good stories being ruined with mistakes like that but that mostly happens when its added at the end or close to the end.

But with story like this you can't make those mistakes so easily when the NTR is present from the start he only needs to add the story around it but he should look it that way as well from the non NTR stand point. The way this story is at the moment I don't see pure non NTR story at all and I don't think he could make that happen without it making the story weird. This just doesn't seem anything else than NTR story to me and trying to focus on the two opposite genres with same story is bound to make problems.

And no before anyone misreads I don't hate NTR I hate badly written NTR just like normal person dislikes badly written story.

And no I don't hate this game for it's story or the NTR in it when we can see that this story has only just began. I just hope that the author can make it worth waiting but i guess this starts to develop faster when necessary framework is done.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 30626
Overview: (From dev's blog)
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game.

Read this carefully before downloading:

Updated: 23/02-2018
Developer/Publisher: sadddoggames - |
Censorship: None
Version: v0.3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread:
Genres:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
All of these links are Patreon Versions (Befriended Family)
Win:
- - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Incest restore patch:
Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

Due the recent changes in the game, old saves won't work anymore, you have to start a new game.
Thanks to @RWaites for the link! And thanks to @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch!
View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629 View attachment 30630
This latest update started out fine,but on the Monday night when I was in the club at 8pm that's when it all went downhill for me.I got an exception error message pop up every second from that point,basically ending my game!

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour à tous
comme toujour encore un jeux qui est foutue par une mauvaise chronologie et pour cacher ses erreure il met du ntr j'ai fait le jeux avec et sans ntr il y a rien qui change
quelqu'un peut il me dire combien de point faut avoir pour voir un bout de fesse lol car pour moi y a toujour rien pas la moindre scene
decidement ce jeux reste un mistere ou bien c'est une grosse merde
franchement c'est domage car j'ai adorer son precedent jeux qui malgre les meme erreur il y avait beaucoup de scene
a quel niveau de point faut monter pour voir les scene que vous dite sinon y'a t'il des CG please

Hello everyone
as always a game that is fucked by a bad chronology and to hide his mistake he puts the ntr I made the game with and without ntr there is nothing that changes
can anyone tell me how much must have to see a piece of butt lol because for me there is still not any scene
decidly this game is still a mistere or it's a big shit
frankly it's shame because I love his previous games that despite the same mistake there was a lot of scene
what level of point to go up to see the scene that you say if there is any CG please

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Yes for all of them. Just mom lilsis bigsis with love, corruption, relationship added in one "word" works on the sisters friend too, but I forget her name atm.
Thank you but I have another question for you (sorry ^^')
I don't know where to put the code ...
I try Ctrl + O, and Ctrl + F but nothing ... is their another possibility to use the cheat please ?

I have also another question (but for everybody here ^^) : How the date with the little sister works ? To obtain the scene where you masturbate her clit or her pussy is an easy task .... but the NTR scene ?
The only thing I obtain is the sister meet Davide but nothing else ... (I read the "walkthrough" but it's really unclear for myself, someone can explain the method for me please ?)

P.S. : Hello les francophones ^^ si l'un d'entre vous à la réponse j'en serai enchanté !!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I was just saying how messy and unapealing the visual side of the game is for me.
As for the story, it's so idiotic that i stopped caring about it after the clown-yakuza dad told us that he's ready to ruin his life aswell as his wife's and her kids to get closer to the looney tunes gang. And what's the best way to prove your worth and sneak in to the ranks of a high profile crime organization? That's right! Becoming a cuck. Fuckin Scorsese would kill for that script.

hahahaha that's so good that fits perfectly "clown-yakuza dad and" looney tunes gang "x'Dx'Dx'D

So I've played it a while now and must say the dates with mom and lilsis are actually quite nicely done but it seems so set it has nothing to do with the story really it does not come after that to the language there is nothing of either or the mc it would have been much better if the two would come to the mc and say that they
enjoyed it very much and want more and then you can do one of the two or even better a threesome with mom and lilsis at home but so? that would make a lot more sense and give the game a bit of spice and more content to do and would make the game a lot better than so fast times any event after the motto haptsache a sexcene
for the mc no matter if it is null and built into the story

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes