wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yes, but this is not a 10 minute xxx video, it's supposed to be a game and it should have a story, not necessarily a good story but something that makes sense
At present the story not make a lot of sense but IMHO for 2 reasons:
1)we are seeing day one over and over
2)Saddo is showing us sex scenes that clearly are going to happen after a while in the game (I mean sex scene with sis required 100 corruption!)

So hopefully we will have more story, we will see the effects of our choices in the repeatable dialogs (maybe some small changes in the dialogs/dresses) and we will have more steps to reach the sex.

The idea/mechanic of the game is great, the renders nice; with the extra stuffs above it will be remembered as a "masterpiece"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see pregnancy, who can you get pregnant?
I don't think anyone ever answered this but at this point in the game no because day 2 starts over every time you go to sleep.
I am hopping for pregnancy for every female you get to screw like it is in "My Legacy" My_Legacy 2018-03-18 19-34-56-61.jpg

Reactions: John573

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey just started playing and was wondering why my relationship with family keeps dropping after each day?
That happens ever day after you go to sleep and is why there are gifts to give the women to help bring it up again.
Just remember this game is still in a very early stage and once you go to sleep you start day 2 over again.

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018
That happens ever day after you go to sleep and is why there are gifts to give the women to help bring it up again.
Just remember this game is still in a very early stage and once you go to sleep you start day 2 over again.
Ahhhh i see, so day 2 is where this version ends?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
No, the game has pretty much the same events repeating for however long you wish to play. You can increase stats & earn money & unlock all the scenes with both dates with higher stats (including picking the right options on the laptop enough times when lil sis cleans your room).

I updated my phone-mod (click on the stat to increase it)...on the 3rd screen you can get as many of the gifts as you'd like, or add money $20 per click :D (and if someone can get me a headshot of the MC's face I can replace the generic "unknown" with the MC's face)

Reactions: alternativefaps

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ahhhh i see, so day 2 is where this version ends?
No, the game has pretty much the same events repeating for however long you wish to play. You can increase stats & earn money & unlock all the scenes with both dates with higher stats (including picking the right options on the laptop enough times when lil sis cleans your room).

I updated my phone-mod (click on the stat to increase it)...on the 3rd screen you can get as many of the gifts as you'd like, or add money $20 per click :D (and if someone can get me a headshot of the MC's face I can replace the generic "unknown" with the MC's face)
Yes day 2 repeats with part of day 1 for story wise and is the end of the update for the story but like he said above you can still keep playing all you want and it keeps building your stats as long as you play.

Austin8995

Jan 15, 2018

Yes day 2 repeats with part of day 1 for story wise and is the end of the update for the story but like he said above you can still keep playing all you want and it keeps building your stats as long as you play.
Ahh cool thanks guys!

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys i need a lil help i followed everything on the walk through but I cant seem to unlock alexia's ntr scene it always ends up with her giving a bj any suggestions?

U

User_17502

New mod version up. Works with v.30.1.
No date content changed yet.
Date update in the works. (Mom date makes no sense right now so I’m trying to sort out that mess.)

Reactions: Centrophy
U

User_17502

Just looked at the Darkwolf Mod...what a freaking mess. No wonder he/she doesn't seem to want to mess with it every version that comes out. The knucklehead zipped up & uploaded the entire "game" subfolder rather than just the modded files so they probably didn't keep a separate folder for just the modified files...it'll be "fun" figuring out which change's are from the mod and which are from the v0.2.5 bugfix and main game updates >.<
Maybe I'll locate a link to v0.2 and it'll be far easier to find what was actually changed.
I mean it was my first time working in Ren’py ever so... sorry.
The update should be much more enjoyable. It’s fairly small and has the same install protocol as the one before. I thought about changing it but ended up not considering this is Pretty time consuming just making sense of saddogs code and rewriting the entire game so that it’s more realistic.

Reactions: hannibal_291

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
one doubt this game I have get more love or corruption
and other things because when you take photos with the phone there is not saved photos of the phone is something wrong or something?

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Just looked at the Darkwolf Mod...what a freaking mess. No wonder he/she doesn't seem to want to mess with it every version that comes out. The knucklehead zipped up & uploaded the entire "game" subfolder rather than just the modded files so they probably didn't keep a separate folder for just the modified files...it'll be "fun" figuring out which change's are from the mod and which are from the v0.2.5 bugfix and main game updates >.<
Maybe I'll locate a link to v0.2 and it'll be far easier to find what was actually changed.
Why don't you make a mod instead then? So ungrateful...

Mod is great, writing is very good. Don't let haters like this discourage you, looking forward to your mod of Torrid Affairs as well!

U

User_17502

I set up a rudimentary discord for anyone that wants to chime in or talk about the mods or the games. (Saddog doesn’t have one up himself.)
I’m usually in there at least once a day.
Have fun!

Reactions: hannibal_291
U

User_17502

Mod is great, writing is very good. Don't let haters like this discourage you, looking forward to your mod of Torrid Affairs as well!
Thanks Smoolio! I appreciate the support.

Reactions: paragon

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't mean to say/imply the mod is a bad idea, but even good ideas can be executed in a messy way...

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes