juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I think NTR is the type of content that people either really like or really don't like so unless you want to drive away the people who don't like it there needs to be a non NTR path for all of the content. I don't think most people care if it's still in there as long as they can avoid it. I also think the pro NTR market is a lot smaller than the no NTR market so it makes sense to try to include the more mainstream market.
There is a non-NTR path. It's "exactly" the same but instead of NTR a "friend" it's steeling the girl and the NTR escenes are out.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
"A friend stealing them" can be misunderstood rather easily. If NTR is turned off, the girls simply don't like you if your relationship-value is too low with them. Then each time slot the girls have a chance to just hang out with other people instead of waiting for you to approach them. Probably/maybe still with the rival characters, but they won't be having sex or the like.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I found this pretty grindy, no puns intended. Will come back to it a later update especially if it is less grindy. The renders are pretty good and the mom is hot.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
hello guys
why is it like this
Can you help me ?
as far as i experienced this happens when the game values changed incoorrectly.

for example if you want to corrupt mom to have an interacourse with her you have toset corruption level=100 however if you set love or relation level as well at the same time then the game mecahincs became confused which path to be implemented.Because each path needs different levels.you can't get high level corruption and love points at the same time.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
this game made me enjoy NTR for the first time. one of the best games out there.

(fetishes are contagious)
Do not go, stay with us. Do not let the darkness devour your soul. We can not allow the NTR to win. This will be the beginning of the end ...
Renounce this false path until you fall into darkness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dragon Shin

Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
my feeble soul cannot res
Do not go, stay with us. Do not let the darkness devour your soul. We can not allow the NTR to win. This will be the beginning of the end ...
Renounce this false path until you fall into darkness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my feeble soul cannot resist the temptation of this newly-discovered pleasure. I am way gone into the darkness. and I LIKE IT :p

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I just want to peek into that basement. :3 :D
Lets be honest we all know, whatever happens in the basement with any of the characters will not be as much fun as what we want to see, and the expectation of getting through that door.... Saying that I just wanna get in that basement :)

We could run a gambling pool on what expected results in detail?, the winner gets 100 likes :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For me basement might be locked till the end of the game. Most likely gangbangish scenes are a bit cliche for me. I really hope for more lil sis content and other guys. Especially mentioned by her sleazy old guy who owns date barn should appear at least. I wouldn't mind some teasers as it's been a while since last one

Reactions: paragon

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I may be in the minority when it comes to this, but for me the main draw for this type of game is the fact that there is an antagonist in the story who is an actual threat. Some may intentionally "lose" to this antagonist to see the NTR scenes. I prefer to beat the antagonist and find it annoying if there is no real option to do so. Most of the games on this site either have no antagonist or the antagonist is trivial to overcome.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I may be in the minority when it comes to this, but for me the main draw for this type of game is the fact that there is an antagonist in the story who is an actual threat. Some may intentionally "lose" to this antagonist to see the NTR scenes. I prefer to beat the antagonist and find it annoying if there is no real option to do so. Most of the games on this site either have no antagonist or the antagonist is trivial to overcome.
This. I like a challenge of some kind. Tfgamesite games are the opposite where all you get are bad ends. For example, forced feminization games usually have no way of fighting the change and turning the tables. The witches always win.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'd agree but I'd like to add having an impossible to beat antagonist can be worse as it can forever sour the game for people. Saddog's done a great job with the system so far.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes