Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I am guessing you're talking about NTR route and again i am guessing you want girls in the game shouldn't be that easy.. at least Nicole since she is introduced as shy and innocent girl..? Hmnn...... Actually you have a point about that, i am playing none-NTR path of this game but if i were into NTR, i would want to same thing as you. That black guy is using drug on her. Might be because of that.. I cannot find any other logical explanation to this. Nicole is soo innocent since she wanted to taste the candy eventhough she has no idea what it is. What i mean is that she is too easy to trick. Shouldn't be hard for David to trick her to take drugs.
The problem with corruption/NTR etc as programmer is: if you go slow like you want to see them slowly fall, the updates with sexual-content would slow down rather fast, I think. So, to get us guys interested, they pop out new scenes relative fast...
And this brings up the "Alexis-situation" meaning: you see her dating...some kissing/groping and boooom: sex...

Me, personally, would like some really good story, with slower corruption/NTR. Especially in the NTR-routes this would be so much better, because you SEE that the train is moving, but you can't stop him anyways...(or at least it is really hard, what reason would I have for to activate NTR when it is easy to avoid :eek:penedeyewink:)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I know, this is probably most hated kind of question on forum, but did saddogg left any schedule for new version? I was absent last few days, so I lost track. :)

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Perysing this thread and playing this game but I am a little confused. There's a lot of mention of people being against NTR, but the definitions seem awkward and inconsistent at best. So I'm going to outright ask- are these NTR scenes just watching the other women fuck other dudes or is there a "join in" element?

Also, in order to get these extra scenes I seems to insist that you need a low relationship score? Is there a benefit to high relationship if you want to basically becone their pimp?

Reactions: dick bullcock

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Perysing this thread and playing this game but I am a little confused. There's a lot of mention of people being against NTR, but the definitions seem awkward and inconsistent at best. So I'm going to outright ask- are these NTR scenes just watching the other women fuck other dudes or is there a "join in" element?

Also, in order to get these extra scenes I seems to insist that you need a low relationship score? Is there a benefit to high relationship if you want to basically becone their pimp?
It depends by your attitude in the game. you can join or just watching it.
As far as I know, there is no plan to make you their pimp. High relationship closes the option for ntr.

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Why you guys hate NTR?
It's just a game dude, enjoy it
I'm big fan of NTR and BDSM, so this game is fuckin amazing.
No idea why they hate NTR, I was just wondering how they defined it. Watching some other guys screwing the women isn't exactly an issue. But I guess they have issues with it. Looking forward to the next expansion.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No idea why they hate NTR
That's a discussion that's been had in multiple threads (including having to explain why and when something is not NTR at all), and besides being off-topic, it typically very quickly devolves into insults accusations of "NTR/cuck loving" and "being a cuck" etc etc.

With that said, best not to fan those flames. Turns into a firestorm.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
That's a discussion that's been had in multiple threads (including having to explain why and when something is not NTR at all), and besides being off-topic, it typically very quickly devolves into insults accusations of "NTR/cuck loving" and "being a cuck" etc etc.

With that said, best not to fan those flames. Turns into a firestorm.
Seriously? Lame. Who cares? Just enjoy it. I hate some elements of Wicked Ways and other games that have to imprint this Narnia or LOTR's-like storyline embedded on top of what is a cool normal game. But I deal with it. I assume they are trying to make their game "fresh" with all of these "Devil May Cry"-type alterniverses and play anyway. Doesnt matter if it makes the game odd for me...someone probably loves it. So I play it. Who cares if it is NTR? Just play it or something else...seriously.

This game has me so Jazzed! I cannot wait for updates. I hope they give story through animation (cause words are hard) :p

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can follow the walkthrough for more precision . to see if you miss scenes, you can check the 3DCG (with Unren)
Thanks for this walk through. I was asked to bring a "gym bag" to the subway at some point but then I messed around with mom instead of taking care of that right away...and then had no clue when I was supposed to bring that bag there and unsure if it was actually the subway. It seems like an odd spot as nothing really happened there so far in my game. But I couldnt find the time of day!

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
Hi all,
I have one question: how can I unlock/ discover a new location- next to Sleazy Weasel?
I saw several times that there are events there, but couldn't access it. I've been playing for a while but still can't go there.
Any advice?
Thanks.

Reactions: dick bullcock
Feb 28, 2018
Hi all,
I have one question: how can I unlock/ discover a new location- next to Sleazy Weasel?
I saw several times that there are events there, but couldn't access it. I've been playing for a while but still can't go there.
Any advice?
Thanks.
You mean that the Sleazy Weasel map icon has a green border but you can't enter the club?
That's just a bug. Nothing happening there.

Flash Funk

Aug 22, 2018
Hi all,
Any advice?
Thanks.
I think it's the "club scene" that happens at night, but the green highlight triggers at the wrong time. Go there when the crowd is there and there's some dialogue with the Elder Girls friend and the Bartender, or you can meet a new girl who is the DJ's girlfriend, or you can trigger an event scene between the elder girl and her Emo-Boyfriend.

I'm blatantly using the cheats to raise and lower relationships so I can at least see all the events on two different "save" games. I'm racking up both high "love" and high "Corruption" for the grins of it.

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
I think it's the "club scene" that happens at night, but the green highlight triggers at the wrong time. Go there when the crowd is there and there's some dialogue with the Elder Girls friend and the Bartender, or you can meet a new girl who is the DJ's girlfriend, or you can trigger an event scene between the elder girl and her Emo-Boyfriend.

I'm blatantly using the cheats to raise and lower relationships so I can at least see all the events on two different "save" games. I'm racking up both high "love" and high "Corruption" for the grins of it.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes