heero000

Jun 23, 2018
can someone tell me how to invite the big sister to the base? please
read changelog
the basement introduction event for Cassandra (love and corruption paths). At the corruption is something new, when you had her other 2 deep throat events before (date+fitness studio). You need to be a gang member and then meet her in the kitchen at 9am. Also you must have played the kitchen event some times again. (the 3rd times should trigger)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi all:

Just a couple o things:

1. 0.65v, I found date with Irina (I did it NTR and non NTR-corruption, dunno if there's also a non-NTR love) Also I found two new unique events, night-time in the basement, with mom and big-sis. Is there anything else new in this update?

2. There's something strange in my game; in the 5 pm basement NTR event with big sis, it always show the green frame as saying there is something new there, but I tried all the three options showed and it still keeps the green frame the day after, what am I missing? It also happend in the evening, when mom is changing clothes, I chose all the options available, three corruption and one love (where you feel her thighs), but the day after the green frame shows again as if something new is available. Last, but not least, if I do NOT go to the pub in the evening, the next hour the green frame is in place but I can't go inside, but if I go there, I did all the options available, both love & corruption (big sis & Irina, Irina alone both love & corruption, and the dancing girl both love & corruption), but the frame keeps showing the day after. Again, what am I missing? Is it a bug?

Kind regards,

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is there a mod that works on 0.65 available? thanks
Not currently no the mod is on hiatus whilst the modder is working there own game
Mod is on hiatus since I started developing a game of my own.
Its already in production. Its called Culture Shock. I am the writer and coder behind the project. I am also a ghost writer on another game as well.
I might get back to this mod sometime. But if I do it will probably be just grammatical changes. He does not know how to write with english rules.

Reactions: User_17502

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you. Any money cheat or same as for mods.
No, but it's easy to earn money, and you don't really need that much of it. You need 200$ for the first date with Nicole, you'll easily earn that before Saturday and more, after that money is pretty useless :p

Reactions: Hones and Sky505

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Or unren, or open console commands and money=xxxx
You can load your save with renpy save editor and change the value of money to what ever you want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or use the console to add money (money=XXX)
Ah, right, forgot about the console, I don't use them like ever, I play the games the way they're meant to be played, haha :p

Reactions: Hones

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong, for some reason despite having done the first dates with Nicole and Cassandra both the love and corruption path, and right now my corruption points with them are higher than love points, I just can't unlock the corruption date with Nicole nor the love date with Cassandra. But I have taken Cassandra to the basement to show the rest that she's my slut now but it isn't successful. I think it will be successful only if I can take Nicole there to show that she's my slut too, but I can't unlock the corruption date...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Here are the requirements for both of those dates if you still need them:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Here are the requirements for both of those dates if you still need them:
I managed to make it work, somehow, but I think I'll save that guide for future reference, so much appreciated :)
By the way, great fan art you make of this game, and I personally happen to appreciate it that at least the plenty that I've seen so far, they're non-NTR fan art, something for the folks like me, many of the other fan art by others is NTR themed, hehe, keep it up :p

Reactions: S A Z

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I managed to make it work, somehow, but I think I'll save that guide for future reference, so much appreciated :)
By the way, great fan art you make of this game, and I personally happen to appreciate it that at least the plenty that I've seen so far, they're non-NTR fan art, something for the folks like me, many of the other fan art by others is NTR themed, hehe, keep it up :p
Glad you liked the fan art. :) I'm finishing up the 0.6.5 update to my mod, but after that I hope to update my detailed walk-through for the main game to help people out. It can get super confusing getting all the triggers to work for the new scenes.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes