thisisashley

Jan 2, 2019
hello there I am in need help I am a gangmember I went to do the event at 10 with the red head but seem like the moms gets pissed that's she there and leaves with her is they anyway to stop her leaving tnx

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
hello there I am in need help I am a gangmember I went to do the event at 10 with the red head but seem like the moms gets pissed that's she there and leaves with her is they anyway to stop her leaving tnx
you have to corrupt Nicole by talking to dad and davide and then when shes on the couch go to the basement and choose don't drug

thisisashley

Jan 2, 2019
you have to corrupt Nicole by talking to dad and davide and then when shes on the couch go to the basement and choose don't drug
I cant talk to david or dad in living room when they loads of bags only Nicole she wos sitting then followed her in basement for drinks I chose no drugs then they a dress and bunny dress but then does ya the bj then noting happens and she corrupted

Gabry

Sep 22, 2018
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of The Tyrant 065. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file TYR065Ita.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) Some writings are not very visible because they are dark gray on a black background. At the beginning of the game, you are asked whether to activate NTR. The choice is very little visible but there is.
2) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
3) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di The Tyrant 065. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file TYR065Ita.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Alcune scritte sono poco visibili in quanto grigie scure su sfondo nero. All'inizio del gioco viene chiesto se attivare NTR. La scelta e' ben poco visibile ma c'è.
2) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
3) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma).

View attachment 254007 View attachment 254008 View attachment 254009
Hello, I tried to install it but the game does not start returning this error:

Ciao, ho provato ad installarlo ma il game non parte restituendomi questo errore:
errore tyrant.png

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes