Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The tyrant is not the best game but saddoggames did put his effort on it.
Maybe not, but it is by far one of the better games. Way too many of the games started around the same time have either failed or have had update after update of fixes with little changes in content. Tyrant is very diversified giving the NTR lovers what the desire while still updating other genres with great content. Unlike many of the other favorite games Tyrant seems to be following its original inception statement rather than changing from month to month by following the whims of the fans as very many games do.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
View attachment 292007
I had seen all the version of weekend, all daily interactions just keep repeated
My love and corruption point are all over 100, NTR is like, relationship is 0
and I had 2 or 3 basement event(come with N and C).
But i just saw shower at 3 pm,basement at 10 pm,downstairs at 2 am,
basement at 11 pm still can not go inside and Frank with her in coffee shop and his store
Is that are all images of Nicole in the NTR path?? or I need to do another things i don't know?

God i really need a detail walkthrough...
I'm not getting the fourth row of dates (Alexis/Nicole), it's for NTR only or I'm missing something?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
k that's good but how I can change all file from Webp to JPEG , I change it picture 1 by 1 that's will takes forever , do u know how
If you change the pictures extension to .jpg that will not work, the pictures will still be in webp format and you will still need the appropriate codec ( either you download webp codec for Windows or use IrfanView with the webp.dll plugins that you can find on irfanview plugins bundle ).

Reactions: Cmann

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity what is the basement setting in the non ntr path? i stoped playing the game before that update xD
(i mean what type of basement is for the non ntr path? a drug ring ?...etc)
First you need to be a gang member, and then first you need to corrupt Nichole enough before you do the basement scene where you announce to Bruce and Davide that she's your slut, and there you can tell them both that they're not allowed to touch her, she's yours. You can even tell who Bruce is allowed to fuck, or is he allowed to fuck anybody, maybe you can tell him that the only pussy he's allowed to have is the junkie girl in the subway xD
Once you've done that, then you can do the same with Cassandra :p
There also a scene in the basement with Alexis, a sex scene, corruption path, all those are corruption paths with each girl :p

But it's important that you do Nichole first, because if you try to do Cassandra first, Nichole will interrupt it because she doesn't approve it. But if Nichole is your slut first, then she has no choice but to allow Cassandra be your slut too :p

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, in his defence I can say it isn't specified in the changelog first post.
Indeed, and that was all part of the "in less than 30 seconds of searching".

The longest part of the searching was typing "0.71" in the search box after double checking the change-log in the OP in case it was updated and missed at the time of the question being asked.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I honestly have problems realizing which content is for which route.
Are there lesbian scenes in the non NTR-route? I'd love to see those, but not if I have to see other guys having their way with the MCs ladies as well.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
View attachment 292007
I had seen all the version of weekend, all daily interactions just keep repeated
My love and corruption point are all over 100, NTR is like, relationship is 0
and I had 2 or 3 basement event(come with N and C).
But i just saw shower at 3 pm,basement at 10 pm,downstairs at 2 am,
basement at 11 pm still can not go inside and Frank with her in coffee shop and his store
Is that are all images of Nicole in the NTR path?? or I need to do another things i don't know?

God i really need a detail walkthrough...
Would you please share this save file since I dont have the 4th row in this picture and would like to see these weekend events. Ty

magus448

May 22, 2018
I honestly have problems realizing which content is for which route.
Are there lesbian scenes in the non NTR-route? I'd love to see those, but not if I have to see other guys having their way with the MCs ladies as well.
Yes there are for the Non-NTR route. Still not sure how to unlock some of them though.

Reactions: botc76
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes