Xypher

May 1, 2017
patreon post
posted

Hello everyone,
here's now the full version of update 0.75 Part 2. If you already have version 0.75 Part 1 of the game you only need the update files. If not you'll get the full version here.

Changelog:
- Extended the Alexis shower event at 7am
For the corruption path a high corruption or the first basement event with her are needed.
For the love part the first basement event with her is needed.
If there event changes, you'll get a green icon as known from other events, so you'll know when you meet the requirements.
Download MEGA
(selectable in the folder)
Download Google Drive
(selectable in the folder)
Not great, not terrible...

forcify12

May 22, 2017
Does any one have a save? I cant enter the basement when my guy says "I need to find a way". I literally have the key

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Man it looks like Saddog is pretty much done with the game. He's pushing out updates with minimal effort and is simply buying time till the August/September to put in a few ending renders and wrap up the game.
At least i hope it will be a real PROPER ending, i've already seen this situation in too many games where the developer got fed up with the game and threw a random ending without any sense.

Reactions: Zapzip123

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Man it looks like Saddog is pretty much done with the game. He's pushing out updates with minimal effort and is simply buying time till the August/September to put in a few ending renders and wrap up the game.
I hope not, because the game is very interesting and could be developed much better.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
does somebody know why I always lose relation points with the girls when I sleep evenwhen I have done love routs choices the day

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
does somebody know why I always lose relation points with the girls when I sleep evenwhen I have done love routs choices the day
The game is like this, you lose points every night and you have to keep interacting with them to maintain a good relationship.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
So in the walkthrough say something for little sis/Alexis part that I can't have red relationship does mean for anybody because i want to draw the boyfriend from cassandra away

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Is there a way to fuck/see a scene with Irine in the showers of the gym or its just special renders when she is w8ing inside one of the showers????

Reactions: Koniar

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
Calling it now, he’s scrapping the entire idea about wrestling control from the gang and you’ll just get an epilogue showing how things turn out after you get rid of davide/get turbocucked.

Reactions: greenp

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
can somebody give me save files to play these scenes please ? i played several times , but still no luck
for the first one just have lots of love with cassandra, go to te gym when she is there (i think around i might be wrong) follow her and choose the love part, for the second one im sry i dont know im actually looking for myself too (dont know if actual scene or just special render) :/

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes