sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
The Tyrant [v0.9.4] [Saddoggames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.83 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.82 GB

Compressed PC Size: 710.4 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 693.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Can someone upload it in other place?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That train wreck? It's only entertaining for the F95 comments mocking it. Dark Silver had lightning in a bottle and decided to squander it instead.
Lol, no he didn't have lightning in a bottle. He's not talented enough for that.
Besides, you're the one who asked hopefully about Big Brother not being abandoned any more, and I posted the most correct and relevant information for you.
Hell, this game is better than BB was, and when it comes to plot/story/characters, they're leagues ahead of what DS makes. What's more, they're consistent and logical, just like with My Legacy, which whilst shorter was also a better game than BB was.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
you're the one who asked hopefully about Big Brother not being abandoned any more
In jest, as a slew of long neglected games, fill my f95 feed with quality updates.

this game is better than BB was
Eh... this game is good but not of BB quality for that time. I much prefer the features of this game to BB, but DarkSilver was in the top 10 on Patreon, before falling to what, 60 now?

Last edited:

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'casbasementtrainlove'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "F:\Games\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Tue Mar 02 12:51:32 2021

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Wie ich solche Games Liebe , wo man mal wieder seine Speicherpunkt nicht im Save ordner sieht.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Does anyone else still lose relation even with ntr turned off
" you won‘t lose relationship points any longer when NTR is off (that makes no sense then) " this what says on the changelog so it might be a bug of some sort and if I recall there is a scene with the mother and the black guy (i dont remember the name sorry) that happened to me with low rp and the ntr off because I though nothing bad could happend so try to keep them up or cheat them if you want

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I have a question if I turn off ntr then does it means that's a the ntr scenes will still happen but mc will not see them or those scenes are like they never happened ??
The author does provide suggestion and closure to the NTR miasma for the non-NTR audience, but you will still be hit by it.
Eventually, evidence piles up sufficiently enough to persuade you that it's unlikely.
Some situations and text persist that are blatantly stylized for the NTR audience.

I'm not sure what's stated about canon.
But it's probably that it hasn't happened, nor is happening.

The mother is fucking her new husband every night, and is filling the house with the sound of it, which comes across as in-your-face.

but what happens in the basement when you cannot access ... is a secret

as in the real life
if you don't know you can't suffer...
>A situation that presents the possibility of an LI being 'taken away' cannot evoke feelings of jealousy because it isn't a certainty.

This isn't true.
What's possible is often true.
Jealousy isn't exclusively evoked by certainty.

People rely heavily on inductive reasoning in order to function.

The writing style of an NTR author incorporates doubt and ambiguity for the express purpose of jealousy to linger and burn away at the reader.
A world with NTR is intentionally designed this way.
It leaves the reader in an agitated emotional and mental state.
Closure for the NTR audience consists of the NTR Ogres being revealed to be having their way with the LIs.

NTR Canon is NTR.
The NTR miasma is also NTR.
It's a tease specifically designed for the NTR audience.
These both cause incompatibility issues with the NTR audience and non-NTR audience.

A non-NTR audience who is blindsided by it will inevitably suspect the author of psychological abuse (which is inherent to the genre) and vent in the respective thread.
So the NTR miasma must be acknowledged in order to avert this.
If not handled properly, the non-NTR userbase consequently develops distrust for devs, and in their frenzy, the pendulum swings hard in the opposite direction.
This is the consequence.

The NTR miasma is present even with NTR turned OFF.
These bursts of fire still happen within the reader.
There's water to douse the flames pretty well here and there.
Closure for the non-NTR audience consists of the NTR Ogres being revealed to not be having their way with the LIs.
Providing closure on this side is more difficult because it consists of sealing a set of doubts.
But even if exhaustive closure of every relevant form is granted eventually, injections of jealousy have happened; and what happened has happened.

This is primarily an NTR game that tries to include a non-NTR audience (with some measure of success).
But the NTR miasma will still aggravate some readers until non-NTR closure is granted, which does present itself in the story to some degree of satisfaction.

If you like to be injected with a really bad feeling and then decide to eliminate the source of it, this story aims to do that.
It's a tall task for an author to satisfy a non-NTR audience in this way, but it's achievable.
But there's a fine line between the villain and the author being the source of the bad feelings in this genre.
So it should be understood and endeavored to be implemented correctly.

Last edited:

laconchatuya1

May 8, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\garaa\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\garaa\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\garaa\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\garaa\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "repeatings.rpyc", line 1086, in script
File "C:\Users\garaa\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Tue Mar 02 01:57:04 2021

Reactions: daf00900
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes