Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I agree that text/scenes need to change to reflect changes in relationship/love/corr status, which saddog seems to have started by removing some scenes that make no sense to repeat (meet the boyfriend). You need to remember it is a work in progress and unlike some games where updates add days/content to the end this one is more work on a part of the whole as it goes.
Don't get me wrong I'm not condemning this game. If I was going to write a review I'd want nothing more than to give it 5 stars. However currently I don't think I could.

While playing the game it seems like I'm just trying to unlock a gallery and the whiplash of all the different dialog isn't helping. In the am it's "hi mom good morning" then two hours later "bend over slut!" I'm just sitting here like wtf? Personally like I said I just think it'd be better if the choices you make change the world, scenes, and dialog you see. If your mom becomes your GF or slut or whatever then reflect that in the dialog. Also be constant with their personalities. At one moment the mom Is dominant the next submissive. A lot of that depends on NTR but nevertheless it's the fault of just throwing random scenes into the game without organizing anything. If you're on a ntr path then reflect that with the dialog elsewhere. Again not condemning just saying the game needs improvement.

I know the game is a work in progress and that's why I'm currently holding out hope it gets resolved. Like I said I do really enjoy the game style and story plot ideas. I want the game to improve and get better. I want this game to succeed. I really did enjoy playing it for the most part. It just seems a bit unorganized to me.

Reactions: Knight2416

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
He's lying.
Saddog himself changed the number of deliveries needed from 5, to only 2. Been that way for quite some time.

There is at least one story-centric plot point where your actions, love/corruption stats dictate outcome in such a way as to "close" or "lockout" certain things.
Making Nicole the MC's slut on Corruption path, allows Cass to be in the gang without Nicole freaking out like she does on her love path.

As above, he's lying.
Saddog changed how many boxes need to be delivered from the original 5, to only 2, long ago. Too many people were whining about it... Almost as many as didn't read what they told to do in order to actually make the deliveries in the first place.
You're wrong, I checked this information yesterday. As I did everything, the first week, 5 days in a row I just take the drug tasks at 9 pm, from the second week I started just taking them in the morning, every Tuesday and Thursday, after passing 5 boxes, I found 2 changes. 1 change opens on Nicole's first date, there appears an option, go to another toilet stall and watch NTR. The second option is at 9 pm, when you are accepted into the gang, and brought to the basement for the first time, there is an option for nicile to punish David.

Reactions: defd©™

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is the futanari in Nicole love trip avoidable ? why does it call love when other dicks are involved ? It should be in ntr/sharing route right?

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You're wrong, I checked this information yesterday. As I did everything, the first week, 5 days in a row I just take the drug tasks at 9 pm, from the second week I started just taking them in the morning, every Tuesday and Thursday, after passing 5 boxes, I found 2 changes. 1 change opens on Nicole's first date, there appears an option, go to another toilet stall and watch NTR. The second option is at 9 pm, when you are accepted into the gang, and brought to the basement for the first time, there is an option for nicile to punish David.
There are actually only a few places in the code that check to see if the drugs have been to delivered to Ruby in the Subway in the original game. It uses the variable "jobdone" to increment the drug deliveries made to Ruby and then to check it later when going to the living room event at 9m with Davide. This is part of that scene down below.
Python:
label lroom21talk:
    hide screen locations
    scene livingroom 9pm 002
    davide "Hey bro!"
    if inc == True:
        dad "Son!"
    else:
        dad "[pov]!"
    if jobdone >= 2:
        $ jobgang = False
        jump basementgo
    if frontdoorddfirst == True and gangmember == False:
        davide "I know we had a bad start, but I'll give you a second chance."
    else:
        davide "Good to see you!"
    scene livingroom 9pm 004
    davide "We could use your help!"
The check up above is where it has the "if jobdone >=2" which means if the drugs have been delivered at least twice it will jump to the "basementgo" label, which is the scene in which the MC becomes an official gang member (and also turn off the option to get more drugs from them when you return to them later with the $ jobgang = False).

So you can technically deliver the drugs to Ruby more than twice if you want, but twice is all that is needed, even in the original game.

However, none of the other scenes check for the "jobdone" variable later to unlock more options.

The other two scenes you mentions actually check for different things to be available.

The first one is the option to watch the NTR scene during Nicole's first date:
Python:
 mom "<whisper> But where to hide now?"
 if NTR == True and momrelationship <= 29:
     mom "<whisper> Should we seperate?"
     jump ndate421wc
 else:
     jump ndate421men
This is that check. Is it simply checking if NTR is enabled and if the relationship is less than 29 points. If you fit those requirements, then it will give you that option you mentioned. Otherwise it will just automatically have you go to the men's bathroom with Nicole.

The second scene was the option for Davide to punish Nicole during the scene when you are accepted into the gang:
Python:
davide "And it's time that you get punished for being so rude!"
mom "But..."
davide "No! Talking to a higher gang member like that! You know the rules!"
mom "..."
pov "{i}Punishment, hm...{/i}"
if NTR == True and momrelationship <= 5:
    jump base9ntr
else:
    scene basement 9pm 042nn
    davide "Go on! You can now choose how you'll punish her."
This one is checking for NTR to be enabled and the relationship with Nicole to be 5 or less. If that is the case then it will jump to the option for you to have Davide punish her instead. Otherwise, it will allow the MC to choose between the Love and Corruption options to punish her.

I just thought I would clear this up so you don't have to do extra drug deliveries if you don't want to. But it is still a good way to make some extra cash at the beginning of the game. So it's definitely not a bad idea! :D

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
great game but encountered 2 bugs
1_ at the kitchen the green (love) option to train cassandra more will crash the game and no images after restart,i had to delete and re unzip the game
2_ just opened the game after shutting down computer and it's trying to load game from game folder instead of appdata

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In the original game WITHOUT the mod is it possible to get the girls pregnant by another person with the NTR? I'm exploring the game paths and just curious if it's possible? If it's not in the original then is it possible with the mod?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
In the original game WITHOUT the mod is it possible to get the girls pregnant by another person with the NTR? I'm exploring the game paths and just curious if it's possible? If it's not in the original then is it possible with the mod?
With NTR, yes it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'm not sure if a bug or not. but one of the girls got pregnant. she doesn't appear at all. only in the dinner table and that it. until she give birth. only in the phone. you can see her pregnant belly. even if you talk to her. she doesn't have her pregnant belly.

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
Is the futanari in Nicole love trip avoidable ? why does it call love when other dicks are involved ? It should be in ntr/sharing route right?
when you go on trip?:unsure:
I think meeting with other males in a trip is not NTR if the girl do not have sex with them.
I have checked on the definition of ntr in the tag
but i do not have seen the scene you mentioned... i'm on the start of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
uh oh
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/help_cassandra.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/help_cassandra.rpy", line 105, in execute
File "game/help_cassandra.rpy", line 125, in execute
NameError: name 'citytripcassandracorrruption' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "help_cassandra.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/help_cassandra.rpy", line 105, in execute
File "game/help_cassandra.rpy", line 125, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 125, in <module>
NameError: name 'citytripcassandracorrruption' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Tyrant 0.9.4
Thu Mar 04 07:57:40 2021
```

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yes i
There are actually only a few places in the code that check to see if the drugs have been to delivered to Ruby in the Subway in the original game. It uses the variable "jobdone" to increment the drug deliveries made to Ruby and then to check it later when going to the living room event at 9m with Davide. This is part of that scene down below.
Python:
label lroom21talk:
    hide screen locations
    scene livingroom 9pm 002
    davide "Hey bro!"
    if inc == True:
        dad "Son!"
    else:
        dad "[pov]!"
    if jobdone >= 2:
        $ jobgang = False
        jump basementgo
    if frontdoorddfirst == True and gangmember == False:
        davide "I know we had a bad start, but I'll give you a second chance."
    else:
        davide "Good to see you!"
    scene livingroom 9pm 004
    davide "We could use your help!"
The check up above is where it has the "if jobdone >=2" which means if the drugs have been delivered at least twice it will jump to the "basementgo" label, which is the scene in which the MC becomes an official gang member (and also turn off the option to get more drugs from them when you return to them later with the $ jobgang = False).

So you can technically deliver the drugs to Ruby more than twice if you want, but twice is all that is needed, even in the original game.

However, none of the other scenes check for the "jobdone" variable later to unlock more options.

The other two scenes you mentions actually check for different things to be available.

The first one is the option to watch the NTR scene during Nicole's first date:
Python:
 mom "<whisper> But where to hide now?"
if NTR == True and momrelationship <= 29:
     mom "<whisper> Should we seperate?"
     jump ndate421wc
else:
     jump ndate421men
This is that check. Is it simply checking if NTR is enabled and if the relationship is less than 29 points. If you fit those requirements, then it will give you that option you mentioned. Otherwise it will just automatically have you go to the men's bathroom with Nicole.

The second scene was the option for Davide to punish Nicole during the scene when you are accepted into the gang:
Python:
davide "And it's time that you get punished for being so rude!"
mom "But..."
davide "No! Talking to a higher gang member like that! You know the rules!"
mom "..."
pov "{i}Punishment, hm...{/i}"
if NTR == True and momrelationship <= 5:
    jump base9ntr
else:
    scene basement 9pm 042nn
    davide "Go on! You can now choose how you'll punish her."
This one is checking for NTR to be enabled and the relationship with Nicole to be 5 or less. If that is the case then it will jump to the option for you to have Davide punish her instead. Otherwise, it will allow the MC to choose between the Love and Corruption options to punish her.

I just thought I would clear this up so you don't have to do extra drug deliveries if you don't want to. But it is still a good way to make some extra cash at the beginning of the game. So it's definitely not a bad idea! :D
The game is perfect in the original version.
making money requires time and time is also required to understand the MC point of view.

He comes back to his family... but the family has been changed... he have to understand the best way how get his family back
now his family is corrupted in an undercover mission... HE must be carefull about the mission...
Money is required and also be friendly with David is a good idea...

I know you have done a great job with your mod... but there are still people that believes this game is bugged...

Mod is good only for the users that have already played the original version otherwise they will not understand the story..

they will go on fast FAP by missing all the story line sense.

Reactions: Holysix9

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You're wrong, I checked this information yesterday. As I did everything, the first week, 5 days in a row I just take the drug tasks at 9 pm,
That's on you though.

As S A Z has literally shown you the code, and explained it, I'm sure both you and defd will drop that bullshit now.

from the second week I started just taking them in the morning, every Tuesday and Thursday, after passing 5 boxes
That you didn't need to do, but did it anyway

I found 2 changes. 1 change opens on Nicole's first date, there appears an option, go to another toilet stall and watch NTR.
That NTR is absolutely unrelated to box deliveries.
All NTR only happens if the MC's relationship stat with the women is low enough. Something that's been consistently said for a very, very long time now, and again with SAZ literally showing you the code and explaining it to you.

Now, inflating my own ego here, but I've been following this game since its very first version. I was interested in it because I enjoyed Saddog's previous game, My Legacy, which I followed during development. I'm one of those who've reiterated how many boxes (both when it was five and changed to only two), what days and times to deliver them for those idiots who couldn't be bothered to read the instructions given.
In short, I know what the fuck I'm talking about, and it's backed up several times throughout this thread, as opposed to the crap you and defd were just spewing.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes