AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ah yes, another gem that's abandoned once again.
Abandoned just means that the Dev has been inactive. Saddog has said he would wrap up loose ends, he hasn't yet.
How long it'll take however... That could be painful if you're waiting for it. It could take a year or more, or much less if he gets the inclination to do something about it.
I think I'd just be happy with what I get and not go around waiting for it.

A spiritual successor to this, whenever Saddog has said he's done with the project, would be awesome.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know this might be wrong opinion to have.
Sorry, why would be something so personal like an opinion be wrong ?? besides you stated it, in a clear and adult way with all politness, and of course I might be a bit more flexible because of the fact that I am a freeloader,
your point of view is totaly understandable at least for me.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I know this might be wrong opinion to have...I dont support devs that go dark for long periods...even pulled support for devs that I supported for months because they never say anything on here or Pateron or even discord. If something is going on in their life and they care about their game...they would let their supporters know what is going on... I dont care who you are..it takes 5 mins to post something....even if it is something like...." personal family issues...I hope to get sometime to get back to the awesome people who give money for this game".....................
As xapican said, you're not wrong.

Devs who don't communicate and have an extremely loose schedule are harder to justify having a committed patreon membership with.

I have supported Saddog for 3 months. And I did it on months he released an update. Right after I sign up for membership I cancel again so I pay for 1 month only. That way I don't feel cheated. I get what I pay for pretty much.

May 1, 2021
As xapican said, you're not wrong.

Devs who don't communicate and have an extremely loose schedule are harder to justify having a committed patreon membership with.

I have supported Saddog for 3 months. And I did it on months he released an update. Right after I sign up for membership I cancel again so I pay for 1 month only. That way I don't feel cheated. I get what I pay for pretty much.
I would love to support more devs...if something came up and they cant work on the game. They freeze patreon donations and let their supporter know what is going on. It would up the respect for them greatly and I really wish more devs did that. Life happens and any sensible person would understand that...but if people support with money on a project...I believe they deserve something in return for their support. I am glad others like you feel the same way

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I don't get why he just can't finish the game, the dev is probably about three quarters done.
update the loser Martin scene from the porch, round off the ending where you take over as gang leader and maybe add ability to whore out your slaves in the basement. Add some more events to the basement at night. Maybe add another couple of dates in the city. If he got stuck in, he could maybe get the completed tag after 3 decent updates say. It should also boost his income when people see it's not abandoned as usual.
Hinestly i think hes afraid of ending it, hes made a killing off tyrant over the yeaes and once it ends i think he feels like the incoke goes with it, plus he posted not being in a mentally stable state a few times as well so if could be alot of things honestly i want ro wee this finish but its also sad to see it go, could still be expanded upon tho, we need closure tooo

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
uh 30 seconds in. Is the "best friend of my mother" supposed to be just... his mother...

I am not HUGE on incest, I don't mind it at all but won't care to purposely add it, but I can't go thru the whole game with "what are you doing mother's best friend" or "what are you doing my best friend's son"....

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
uh 30 seconds in. Is the "best friend of my mother" supposed to be just... his mother...

I am not HUGE on incest, I don't mind it at all but won't care to purposely add it, but I can't go thru the whole game with "what are you doing mother's best friend" or "what are you doing my best friend's son"....
It's supposed to be incest though... That's why there's a patch that restores it, as opposed to a mod that adds it.

Reactions: xapican

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
Since this thread is active, thought I'd ask two questions in case anyone knows an answer for certain.

1. Was there some corruption path planned that was abandoned? Nicole & Alexis look as they do not corrupted in that intro. Cassandra looks like she was corrupted from the start and never appears as she did not corrupted by the intro's standards. I actually never noticed that until I tried the game with S A Z's mod and took it slow thru the intro instead of just smashing my way thru speed reading because intros.

2. Is this dev making their content willy nilly in terms of progression as it were? Some parts have build up and take some time while others are rushed through nearly doing a 180. Not an issue if this dev eventually plans to do the missing content (I'm assuming it is missing but maybe it isn't) but otherwise it seems quite odd to me at least. The only thing I can imagine, if content is really missing, is that the patreon "bonus content" are saved as projects on DAZ 3D or whatever he uses and he just loads them up when making an update and turns those into new content rather than actually progressing from a story progression list/chart/whatever he most likely wrote up. Or it is possible the game having NTR & no NTR paths make it difficult to add that missing content until it is finished to see what works best since it seemed he wanted you to flow between the two with the relationship decay being very high before the latest update.

It's fine no matter what he does though as how one works best is simply what works best for them after all. But I am rather curious if it is possible that content is missing when some of it even seems like fairly easy stuff to make vs some of the content that was added. And I'm also a bit curious about his process at making content as I do find the developmental side to be more interesting than the game at times with single devs or small teams. So if anyone has some accurate information, I'd be quite thankful as I do quite enjoy the development side of the single dev or small group made games that you'll find on this site.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i hate to say this and i hope im wrong but saddog is getting over £1100 a month,its not a breakdown,its not patreon,he updated to gain funds.he was last seen here yesterday like he has always been.i have been a tier 4 supporter many times now but i would rather see this abandoned than give him anything more.his supporters mean nothing to him or he would have responded to them at least he just takes the money until they leave that is when you will get the next update.@saddog prove me wrong:)(n)

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
So I was recommended this game cause I asked for games with DP and gangbangs. While it seems to go that direction it seems like the only girl who even gets DP'd is Alexis and you cant even join in. You cant join in on any of the other stuff.

Also to even trigger other dudes involved - or what you guys love to call NTR - the girl basically has to hate you. What gives?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
So I was recommended this game cause I asked for games with DP and gangbangs. While it seems to go that direction it seems like the only girl who even gets DP'd is Alexis and you cant even join in. You cant join in on any of the other stuff.

Also to even trigger other dudes involved - or what you guys love to call NTR - the girl basically has to hate you. What gives?
give the SAZ mod a try, more scenes:)

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

give the SAZ mod a try, more scenes:)
I don't think SAZmod has many additional DP or gangbang scenes if any at all. I don't recall seeing either but might be a wrong.
In general I find there are only a couple of decent games that have maybe one scene with either DP or gangbang.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think SAZmod has many additional DP or gangbang scenes if any at all. I don't recall seeing either but might be a wrong.
In general I find there are only a couple of decent games that have maybe one scene with either DP or gangbang.
Ya it seems like games don't like to add DP or gangbang and there aren't many guys actually into it...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes