Keeper86

Dec 29, 2017
I get what you're saying but maybe I wasn't entirely clear. My project would be more of a spiritual successor than an actual continuation. A game in the same vain as The Tyrant but it would be from scratch. I'd rather do my own spin on it. I just want to know what general things people like about this game and what people would want to see done differently so I could potentially apply it to my own. I'm already fine with DAZ/Modelling so I just need to figure out Renpy. I also hate a few of the models use in this (none of the main girls). Sorry to disappoint people who'd like to just see this game continued. Maybe one day someone will pick it up or the creator will return...
Corruption, really fucked up NTR, Permanent deaths, verbal degradation of characters (when earned), etc.

Reactions: Julius88

manabasha

Feb 15, 2022
I get what you're saying but maybe I wasn't entirely clear. My project would be more of a spiritual successor than an actual continuation. A game in the same vain as The Tyrant but it would be from scratch. I'd rather do my own spin on it. I just want to know what general things people like about this game and what people would want to see done differently so I could potentially apply it to my own. I'm already fine with DAZ/Modelling so I just need to figure out Renpy. I also hate a few of the models use in this (none of the main girls). Sorry to disappoint people who'd like to just see this game continued. Maybe one day someone will pick it up or the creator will return...
I like to revealing customs they wear, maybe add more. Also, how he force his family members to do nasty stuff, and the loving path also.
Hypothetically IF someone was going to remake this game what would people want to see added or changed? I'm learning Renpy but I'm VERY far off being able to pull something like this off. It would still be nice to know what people would like? Would people care if the models were altered? Parts of the story? Would you want the game even darker in it's tone/themes? Again, I'm very far from doing this (if at all) but even if it was for another project this would be helpful to know. Thanks.
I like to revealing customs they wear, maybe add more and the pregnancy.

Reactions: Benito 23
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes