Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I see this as a Patreon-friendly version with more NTR and abuse of Alex. I will stick to the old version.
You nee the glasses.
This game was started after the Patreon incest ban, and it had standard "fan made incest patch".
Also, abuse of Alexis, and every other girl, was there from beginning. I mean you have literary three options with every girl, to corrupt her, to romance her, and to get cucked with her.
Also, as far as NTR content, it same as always. NTR content is roughly one third of the game content as whole, and it's optional.

Guess who's back? back again? :D
This is third time I think. Let's hope it will be the last. :D

Reactions: powermonger123

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Looks like the saying "this game could pull a the tyrant" still holds huh? btw does the old incest patch still work on 0.9.5? and how can I disable the save naming its annoying as hell also hard NTR seems to be missing in 0.9.5? I also hope that saddog adds scenes where we fuck one of the girls in the sofa or any other place and the other watch and join

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
people losing it and hoping for the moon after the tiniest advance towards lowest bar imaginable. is this this their first rodeo or what?

the real question is do we get a rushed bs ending ignoring ALL prior plot lines (which is better than nothing), or just the tiniest retouch and then silence forever. because a return to normal programming is never in the cards after years of abandonement, it simply never happens.

blog_image_3688_3808_Every_Charlie_Brown_Football_Gag_Comic_201701271219.jpg

Reactions: Graag

guowei0ai

Aug 1, 2019
This is an excellent game, but it is a pity that from the information released by the author, it seems that he does not intend to continue the story, but just wants to end the game directly. It is a shame that this game has unlimited potential.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes