Feb 7, 2018
Bruce still cannot be killed. Full of bugs and inconsistency. One year of waiting and the game still looks the same. There are flags in the game which say some characters might be killed but I see no path to it. I little bit a mess.

Reactions: DNCH2019

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
I'm on Alexis corruption route, it says to meet her at 8am in the kitchen, but no matter what I choose she's not into it and leaves. Walkthrough always stays on meet her at 8am in the kitchen.

Also corruption route Cassandra. I get an error when trying to sell drugs at 4pm with her and cannot continue.
Did you figure this out im stuck on this path?

Sembsdk

Aug 21, 2022
how can I see this event in basement
in the previous versions there was an event as long as I remember
and the mid night NTR scenes ain't showing
any help?

androide

May 3, 2018
I can't believe this is alive again.

So, are there any interesting stuff/new events? Particularly for Cassandra (was she called that? The sister who isn't blonde)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Do I need to install Patch: INCEST PATCH, BUGFIX on version 0.95 ? Or are they no longer needed?
Yes and Yes. Install both.

On the bugfix post, it say's to open in your main folder?? It's just one line that wants to replace the entire game folder, so don't do that. Open it and put the define.rpy in your Game folder as usual.

Last edited:

Bouboulle

Aug 11, 2017
Anyway to have all the weekends choice? it seems bugged, sometime i have end 3 then next week end 2, is there a full save or mod?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes