prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Honestly most of you shouldn't be complaining about the release date, because if your complaining here your not paying towards the creator on patreon, which means your complaining about getting something complaning on patreon, which means your getting it for free while other people are covering your costs.

The least you can be is patient considering your being stingy bastards xP
They are just stating that they would handle the circumstance differently..
Like instead of going offline when a patreon asks if the schedule is still standing, you could have posted:
It's going to get late.
.. and that they would be fine with such an approach.

I don't see why you would blame someone for saying something like that.

Reactions: Burgundy

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
can i avoid the ntr scenes ?
You have to keep the relationship points as high as possible, so the answer is yes, but if you let them drop below 5, I think NTR kicks in.

You can't prevent the relationship from dropping so it motivates you to keep it up by giving gifts and talking to the women. Kind of like a form of grinding to keep relationship points up.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
So enlight of the waiting~ lets do some chit chatting! what do you THINK the 'true' path of the game is? you protect little sister? let the older sister become corrupted? And the mother stay in the clutches of Davide? and the mc hooks up with idira? (or w/e the chicks name is) or you think the path of both sister's get corrupted by davide, and the mc /w mother and idira (i swear all the names were easy but one?) plot to save them? Figure alittle theory crafting wouldn't hurt while we twittle our thumbs~

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
So enlight of the waiting~ lets do some chit chatting! what do you THINK the 'true' path of the game is? you protect little sister? let the older sister become corrupted? And the mother stay in the clutches of Davide? and the mc hooks up with idira? (or w/e the chicks name is) or you think the path of both sister's get corrupted by davide, and the mc /w mother and idira (i swear all the names were easy but one?) plot to save them? Figure alittle theory crafting wouldn't hurt while we twittle our thumbs~
Is their a true path or merely each persons perception of it? - I like the corruption and wanna run the gang thats my true path but I am sure many will disagree - as for my family and the everyone else we meet they are all mine! - especially Irina :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is their a true path or merely each persons perception of it? - I like the corruption and wanna run the gang thats my true path but I am sure many will disagree - as for my family and the everyone else we meet they are all mine! - especially Irina :)
The true path in addition to the above also involves for me burying an axe in Davides head and having the step dad meet a violent end as well.

Reactions: mickster101

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The true path in addition to the above also involves for me burying an axe in Davides head and having the step dad meet a violent end as well.
So what is so bad with the step dad and davide?
- Step dad bit of a coward and likes to share his woman out (classic voyeur / cuckold)
- Davide classic boss, its all mine, mine, mine!
If you really wanna show them then make davide your minion and feed him off the sloopy seconds that will annoy him more & give the step dad impossible choices like he gets fucked or his daughters get fucked by Davide and see how he squirms?
So beyond some possible solutions why you want them both dead?

Reactions: critter

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So what is so bad with the step dad and davide?
- Step dad bit of a coward and likes to share his woman out (classic voyeur / cuckold)
- Davide classic boss, its all mine, mine, mine!
If you really wanna show them then make davide your minion and feed him off the sloopy seconds that will annoy him more & give the step dad impossible choices like he gets fucked or his daughters get fucked by Davide and see how he squirms?
So beyond some possible solutions why you want them both dead?
Wait a minute.I was thinking that Davide is just the right hand of the true boss.So killing or humilating him will not erase the danger the family is in.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Wait a minute.I was thinking that Davide is just the right hand of the true boss.So killing or humilating him will not erase the danger the family is in.
Hmmm, the fat guy at the tanning studio is the boss of bosses but I see I am playing from a different angle so far, the danger the family is in?, you have to speculate to accumulate so consider the family the betting chips in this game :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
yes,

and like in asmdasndnd, asndasdwy221y72, and UUsjjwk2817s, nice nice
asmdasndnd, asndasdwy221y72, and UUsjjwk2817s-It's a surprise to see someone still know these games:)
I guess you are not anime fan?And particulary mystery and psychological animes.

Reactions: prjkoala

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I habe something of a dilemma, Davide has taken me to the basement and given me a key. Yet I still can't go down except on Alexis event were mom comes down or when mom comes down and I punish her til the dad shows up with a phone call. I put the update 0.36 in the game folder. Is this as far as I'm supposed to go at this time? I've also only delivered 1 bag and still Davide made me his RHM. I'd appreciate any help, thx

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
The current patch only really allows that. You can either, screw miranda, spank mom. then the event starts over cause your repeating the same day. BUT you can grind love/relantion/corruption for different scenes. And Alexis scenes where either you spy on mom, or basically davide claims Alexis. Otherwise, like the rest of our poor souls, gotta wait for the next up date.

WHICH MIND YOU IS SLAYING ME, CAUSE IM A SUCKER FOR STORIES THAT CATCH MEH FANCY. Also Alexis, cause it's one of the better looking models imo.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
The current patch only really allows that. You can either, screw miranda, spank mom. then the event starts over cause your repeating the same day. BUT you can grind love/relantion/corruption for different scenes. And Alexis scenes where either you spy on mom, or basically davide claims Alexis. Otherwise, like the rest of our poor souls, gotta wait for the next up date.

WHICH MIND YOU IS SLAYING ME, CAUSE IM A SUCKER FOR STORIES THAT CATCH MEH FANCY. Also Alexis, cause it's one of the better looking models imo.
Sad news for me then, really wanted the Mom. We'll Lil sis to but hey. Guess it's a waiting game. Thx for responding.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
I habe something of a dilemma, Davide has taken me to the basement and given me a key. Yet I still can't go down except on Alexis event were mom comes down or when mom comes down and I punish her til the dad shows up with a phone call. I put the update 0.36 in the game folder. Is this as far as I'm supposed to go at this time? I've also only delivered 1 bag and still Davide made me his RHM. I'd appreciate any help, thx
im stuck doing the delivery ive done it at least ten times now what do i do to get the key

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Sad news for me then, really wanted the Mom. We'll Lil sis to but hey. Guess it's a waiting game. Thx for responding.
i stand corrected. In the current version, you can have whacha want. Get her corruption up and take her on a date, and follow that route, then you shall find your version of paradise~

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes