dexterul

Jun 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant [v0.4.5] [Saddoggames] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 2.85GB

Download PC (481MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What software did u use? I use Gaundlet /quant for lossless/someloss png, jpg has quite a loss in quality, also webp too with 8 bit format...No wonder why Mozilla don't support webp, but Edge will support it from the next W10RED5 release.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get relationship points to start dropping without turning on NTR Hard mode?

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Love this game!

Struggling to reach all of the NTR scenes. How do you get the barmaid to bring her friend to the basement?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Hello everyone,
Cassandra will also wear something else in her basement event. But because you won't be able to choose an outfit in this event you can choose now which you want her to wear.

The image above are for the corruption path, below for the love path. To give you some more information about what to choose: Cassandra will get the chance to join the gang by the judgement of the player. The love path goes more for the route to bring Cassandra back to the non-slutty path. It'll be changeable in the later game of course, so you can choose what she should wear.

The NTR event will use both voted outfits.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
What software did u use? I use Gaundlet /quant for lossless/someloss png, jpg has quite a loss in quality, also webp too with 8 bit format...No wonder why Mozilla don't support webp, but Edge will support it from the next W10RED5 release.
This:

Works pretty well, but the dev's a real douche.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Has to be the purple dress for Cassandra!

Also paragon (as you're our class A mole) has saddog mentioned something more about NTR, because in the most recent update post he said he'd talk about it later?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Pink for corruption, and top and pants for love, would be my choice.
Black dress is nice, but more for the mother...and the dress for love is...much to cute and lovely :p

Hopefully we will see some more dialogues over the whole gameplay, and not just some boring repeatable scenes of cassandra...greeting martin (cassandras BF) every day already sucks...

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Has to be the purple dress for Cassandra!

Also paragon (as you're our class A mole) has saddog mentioned something more about NTR, because in the most recent update post he said he'd talk about it later?
The only other thing he has posted and I didnt bother putting it up was about android now working and a programme especially for, other than that he sometimes puts stuff on dischord but i havent been their recently. I will have a check tomorrow and see what he ahs to say.
On the dress front the black dress is winning by a long way but my vote went on the blue one.
What in particular did you want to know as you can usually ask him direct on patreon?
index.jpg

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Hey guys I'm trying to get the Android version to work that he uploaded but it is a zip with an APK and a .obb file and I can't get it installed.
Saddog gave me this link but I still can't get it to work.
anyone got any tips?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Don't forget to include the check of large files not being handled properly in future rev's.
If you're talking about images that are too large of resolution webp like the icon sets in RPGM games, it's already fixed in this version.

Snikker

Jun 20, 2017
Wait is it possible to have a threesome with Alexis and Irina in the current version? And if so how do I get it?

swextal

May 7, 2018
If you're talking about images that are too large of resolution webp like the icon sets in RPGM games, it's already fixed in this version.
Nice. I nugged you about that but I'm unfamiliar with that compression of images or videos. But you learn all the time (And since I posted a off topic post I'll get nipped in the ear by a admin) I'm swedish.

Jun 10, 2018
I have just started playing this game & I want MC to put an end to all of it kick his step dad out of his home & from his mom's life.I personally don't like his step dad he is asshole. Just have to find a way to cut him out of the life of family.

3.60 star(s) 128 Votes