Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I appreciate that Eerie in no way was my comments aimed that those who genuine appreciate the game and are both positive and take the time out to be supportive of it. Which does make up a large part of the base on this forum.
Yeah true :) It just always worries me when I hear of devs, well of actually anyone's health issues really. Like the writer of Wicked Choices has prostate cancer if I recall right and may need surgery, I had some talks with him couple of weeks back, mainly talking about his VN, well, his and his wife's VN actually (always nice when a loving couple shares a mutual interest and passion and works together, I found it endearing to hear that they both work on that VN), but he talked about his health issues, he seemed like a happy fellow, and certainly is a great person, loved the talks, he seemed very giddy and appreciative that I praised their VN, I even went into great detail why I consider it a great VN. But yeah, it's always sad to hear of someone having health issues, I'm not an ill-willed person at all.

I've also expressed concern for V3X, the author and developer of His Legacy (Ethan's Legacy) when I heard about his past, and seems that he's M.I.A. again, which worries me.

But in short, I always wish nothing but the best for people, personal life, health and all that should always be a priority and outsiders should appreciate and respect that, be supportive rather than the opposite.

Reactions: paragon
Apr 5, 2018
I hope someone comes along and starts developing this game like ChillyScholar did with Urban Demons after Nergal vanished and left the game for seemingly no reason only to come back and start racking up Patreon $$$ after he saw how ChillyScholar kept the game alive with his mod and how many people loved it and would still pay to support it.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
I hope someone comes along and starts developing this game like ChillyScholar did with Urban Demons after Nergal vanished and left the game for seemingly no reason only to come back and start racking up Patreon $$$ after he saw how ChillyScholar kept the game alive with his mod and how many people loved it and would still pay to support it.
i don't think that these is the case here the dev is a working bee -no honey context please- anyway let's see where this will take us as i said before if he fails to deliver i am stalking in a corner to do just that 'although I really wish that he would be able to finish this with honours and medals

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
No I only have one box, I'm aware that if you have more than one box, you can't deliver any of them then, that's why I'm wondering why I can't deliver this just one that I have.
if you post your save I can have a look to see if I can find the issue you seem to have with getting subway delivery to fire.
As to people moaning about Release delays:
If you are not paying you have be reason to moan when release dates move, at least he tells people what is happening. some dev's just stop, and you are left wondering if they are ok/gone/ or just stopped making games.

I for one and happy to wait.

Reactions: Thermophob
T

Tony_Stark

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Night Visit

Hello everyone,
here are the tier 4 rewards for this week and last week. These weeks theme is visiting Alexis at night. Last week another fitness with Nicole.
- From Saddog

Normal Version:
View attachment 146570
View attachment 146571
NTR Version:
View attachment 146572
View attachment 146573
These images and some of the images I've seen on the fan art thread (made by Saddog), they're just bonus images and won't be in the game itself? At any rate, they've been real good images nonetheless, would just hope they'd be in the game, haha :p

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
is there not a basic guideline for point system in this game? like how many love/relationship/corruption that opens specific events and or different story arc's? cause i've been trying to play it and i cannot get past certian points, and keep seeing other events on forum and how someone opened events normal&NTR and gets confusing. dont ge tme wrong, i relay like "The Tyrant" granted its not my general game preference NTR etc. it is intresting. one of most detailed games played from f95 to say the least. its just ive tried so many ways n used unren too. id like to the the suport thing but moneys too tight. is there a bug with the ipatch.rpa? it only got mentioned once after turn NTR on or leave NTR off.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
is there not a basic guideline for point system in this game? like how many love/relationship/corruption that opens specific events and or different story arc's? cause i've been trying to play it and i cannot get past certian points, and keep seeing other events on forum and how someone opened events normal&NTR and gets confusing. dont ge tme wrong, i relay like "The Tyrant" granted its not my general game preference NTR etc. it is intresting. one of most detailed games played from f95 to say the least. its just ive tried so many ways n used unren too. id like to the the suport thing but moneys too tight. is there a bug with the ipatch.rpa? it only got mentioned once after turn NTR on or leave NTR off.
I dont remember everything but im pretty sure you need 70 points with mom in order to see all her content for the current version(love path)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
They are just bonus images, but he did include some of bonus images in game.
Ah okay, but oddly NONE of the bonus images I've even come across to in the game, haha, but then again, I have a big issue in the game, and that's the fact that I can't even deliver the first red box first time around, even though I joined the gang and agreed to deal shit. Can't deliver in older saves, can't deliver even if I start a new game, I don't know what's up with that. And it seems that getting access to the basement has been made harder, I had saves directly inside the basement, I load them and I'm forced out of the basement and have no access.

If you would be so kind to tell me, what exactly has been changed in recent update?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Ah okay, but oddly NONE of the bonus images I've even come across to in the game,
MC giving pill to Alice in basement, Alice basement anal scene (Corruption event), and Nicole blowjob scene on corruption. That three is what I know for sure... maybe one or two more,

haha, but then again, I have a big issue in the game, and that's the fact that I can't even deliver the first red box first time around, even though I joined the gang and agreed to deal shit. Can't deliver in older saves, can't deliver even if I start a new game, I don't know what's up with that. And it seems that getting access to the basement has been made harder, I had saves directly inside the basement, I load them and I'm forced out of the basement and have no access.
You can do it only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If you would be so kind to tell me, what exactly has been changed in recent update?
You have changelog in opening post. Every change between versions is recorded.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
MC giving pill to Alice in basement, Alice basement anal scene (Corruption event), and Nicole blowjob scene on corruption. That three is what I know for sure... maybe one or two more,

You can do it only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

You have changelog in opening post. Every change between versions is recorded.
Okay I think I need to elaborate a bit; I can't deliver the red box on ANY day, regardless of the time of day, that's why I was asking.

And about the basement events, yes I've seen those events. I know that you can even have sex with the mom in the basement, jsut slip a pill in her drink and take advantage, although that's a bit rape ish. So is with Alexis, the kid sister, feeding her a pill and she loses all her inhibitions and would do anything to have the "itch" scratched, but isn't something she would do otherwise, so I consider that a bit rape ish, haha.

The weird thing is that the older saves that I have, I have delivered at least 3 red boxes and I was given the access to basement, Mom even took me there one time early on, but now with the latest update all that changed, I have no access, Mom doesn't take me there no more, so I don't know what's up with all these issues.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Okay I think I need to elaborate a bit; I can't deliver the red box on ANY day, regardless of the time of day, that's why I was asking.
The weird thing is that the older saves that I have, I have delivered at least 3 red boxes and I was given the access to basement, Mom even took me there one time early on, but now with the latest update all that changed, I have no access, Mom doesn't take me there no more, so I don't know what's up with all these issues.
Check your inventory, if you have more than one packages, you run into bug.
You can enable console, and set number of packages to one... or set variable that you finished jobs.
It should be jobdone=5 and package=1.

And about the basement events, yes I've seen those events. I know that you can even have sex with the mom in the basement, jsut slip a pill in her drink and take advantage, although that's a bit rape ish. So is with Alexis, the kid sister, feeding her a pill and she loses all her inhibitions and would do anything to have the "itch" scratched, but isn't something she would do otherwise, so I consider that a bit rape ish, haha.
Look, you like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. I was just telling, he did include some of his tier 4 rewards in game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Night Visit

Hello everyone,
here are the tier 4 rewards for this week and last week. These weeks theme is visiting Alexis at night. Last week another fitness with Nicole.
- From Saddog
NTR Version:
View attachment 146572
LOL Is this supposed to be a comedic picture? Because I am in deep pain from laughing at this picture.. It is so funny lol!!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Check your inventory, if you have more than one packages, you run into bug.
You can enable console, and set number of packages to one... or set variable that you finished jobs.
It should be jobdone=5 and package=1.

Look, you like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. I was just telling, he did include some of his tier 4 rewards in game.
I have only 1 box in inventory, I've always made sure of it, it's the first one that I was given, and I was never able to deliver it on those delivery dates.

And I wasn't being judgmental at all, I was only explaining the scenes that I've seen in the basement, that's all, just so that you'd know that I've seen them, and for some reason I can't get them anymore.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hi ) , have you try to delete the persistent's file in appdata, roaming, renpy.... ?
persistent file? Hmm, never heard/knew of such a file, can you elaborate that in more detail? Is that file what's causing these issues that I have?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
persistent file? Hmm, never heard/knew of such a file, can you elaborate that in more detail? Is that file what's causing these issues that I have?
you can find the file in (win7) : your userPCname--> Appdata--> roaming--> renpy--> TheTyrant.
backup (or delete) and its like you start a new game (you can't pass the seen dialogue with CTRL)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.60 star(s) 128 Votes