hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
The Tyrant 0.95a (PC, mac, android)
New
9 hours ago
Hello everyone,
some things went wrong in the 0.95 version of the game.
I was so focused on the complex Alexis basement event that I oversaw a wrong trigger for the new Nicole event and some raw-pngs were left in her (old) first date event, which cause problems there too.
This things are fixed now, so you can play them as they should be. Also an old bug is fixed, so you can enter an event with Cassandra in the club (her toilet event on the corruption path). The new basement event for Alexis is an one time event (her introduction). Nicole's bedroom event too, for now. It'll become repeatable in the next update, when I implement the option to sleep in different bedrooms. But for this I need an UI overhaul for the options in the players bedroom.

Also to mention there is an ingame walkthrough, accessible as an app on the phone (dirty little helper) and a cheat menu in the players bedroom.
Sorry for this mistake.

Download:
MEGA
PC: #htjarR9TRp0ojzzw4rQW4UM3tPQtqUoH7HccnT8OSA8
mac: #WheYnN0ijEdkqYXdeyPZF3aC62KaYS_jHNupzVP54Wg
android: #d5gl5ka55vdErKqohdOXTUDd3eblHfbqabkB0-WNLh0
Pixeldrain:
PC:
mac:
android:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

The Tyrant [v0.9.5a] [Saddoggames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 652 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Talk to your big sis and her dweeb boyfriend and choose the red button to piss him off. ;)
How many times? I've done that like 10 times, and still nothing new. I mean, I piss him off, then continue until I can dance with both girls, tried both love and corrup buttons but still nothing new ... any idea?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
How many times? I've done that like 10 times, and still nothing new. I mean, I piss him off, then continue until I can dance with both girls, tried both love and corrup buttons but still nothing new ... any idea?
Build up more love or corruption. Save the game before you do. Either one you choose needs to be at least doubled plus 1 point to be safe over the other. With 101 love, make sure corruption is 50 or less, and vice versa. More scenes usually open up in amounts of 25, if I remember correctly. You can use the cheat option on your PC to make it easier.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I guess there are many bugs cause the only time I was able to get the new sleep thing was on the ntr route and im on the love one with cass and I cant take her to the city trip and there is also something going on with the mom on the love route the room square is green when she is changing yet nothing happens. hope a bug fix comes out very soon also I really really fucking hope that Saddog releases this game on steam I swear to god I would buy it in an instant anyone knows if sad has ever talked about steam?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes