Comics The Ultimate Goblin Gangbang 3 [OREO]

Jun 8, 2018
I like your animations, You should make 1 full animation and release it. Many artist like you start with comics and end up in animation, you have a gift Sir ! :)
You have predicted the future my dude , i'm really into animations now . Created one a few weeks ago , i'm working on another one atm , part 2 of the previous one to be exact . But worries not , i won't ditch the comics , feedbacks said while animation is hawt but comics gave more sexual excitement .

triton631

Oct 9, 2016
Really fantastic artwork!
Wanna know, in Ultimate goblin gangbang 1 those demon girls (horned ones) is there also comix with them or just this few pictures? Seems like an interesting stuff is going on there :D

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You mean the girl in images 19-21 (out of the series of 22)?

I'm not sure if that's a "demon girl" ... I think perhaps the artist was just trying to suggest that the nasty little monsters had made her very horny at that point ...?

Also, some of the other "horns" are the long pointed ears of elves!

triton631

Oct 9, 2016
You mean the girl in images 19-21 (out of the series of 22)?

I'm not sure if that's a "demon girl" ... I think perhaps the artist was just trying to suggest that the nasty little monsters had made her very horny at that point ...?

Also, some of the other "horns" are the long pointed ears of elves!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like horns to me, if not some mask. There r few more pics of them scattered around but not a full story as it seems

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
You have predicted the future my dude , i'm really into animations now . Created one a few weeks ago , i'm working on another one atm , part 2 of the previous one to be exact . But worries not , i won't ditch the comics , feedbacks said while animation is hawt but comics gave more sexual excitement .
I sure would love to peep that :) Cant you do both? i mean isnt it the same set up? i see many animations with full comic on the side like Lord Kvento Amusteven ectect make their animation but also has the comic gallery . Anyhow it doesnt mater, Love your work and everything you did so far thanks for that man :)

Jun 8, 2018
i know this isnt about goblin, but will you continue the slave training one?
Well in future works , maybe ? We shall see if ppl like that plot or not , cause rightnow gobbos fucking pretty girls is quite a popular plot with alot of demands .

Really fantastic artwork!
Wanna know, in Ultimate goblin gangbang 1 those demon girls (horned ones) is there also comix with them or just this few pictures? Seems like an interesting stuff is going on there :D
That is Elenora , she was the leader of that unlucky adventurer group in TUGB2 and a fine breeding sow in TUGB3 , the one with ashen hair , Eli had horns back then but they were cut off in later comics .

Reactions: okumo kawa

triton631

Oct 9, 2016
Well in future works , maybe ? We shall see if ppl like that plot or not , cause rightnow gobbos fucking pretty girls is quite a popular plot with alot of demands .

That is Elenora , she was the leader of that unlucky adventurer group in TUGB2 and a fine breeding sow in TUGB3 , the one with ashen hair , Eli had horns back then but they were cut off in later comics .
Oh, didn't notice she could be Eli haha.
Tho like that idea, where gobbos teach succubuses/demoneses what thing or two :D Hope you'll make something more on that sometime.

Dec 3, 2018

I'm looking for the source of this. It seems related to Goblin Gangbang 3 from the looks of it, but other than on sankakucomplex, I can't find anything regarding the existence of this animation. I'm interested if there's more of this quality, if the animation linked is available somewhere in higher resolution or whatever.

Jun 8, 2018
The archive "Full compressed JPG" is corrupted.
Lemme give it a check , thanks man .

I'm looking for the source of this. It seems related to Goblin Gangbang 3 from the looks of it, but other than on sankakucomplex, I can't find anything regarding the existence of this animation. I'm interested if there's more of this quality, if the animation linked is available somewhere in higher resolution or whatever.
Yeah it was an experimental animation for testing purpose and to gather viewer's feedbacks . A bigger and longer version is being made atm , it will be around 6~7 mins long . Also it's related to TUGB3 indeed , TUGB4 aswell .

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah it was an experimental animation for testing purpose and to gather viewer's feedbacks . A bigger and longer version is being made atm , it will be around 6~7 mins long . Also it's related to TUGB3 indeed , TUGB4 aswell .
That's cool. Thanks for the reply! I'm eagerly awaiting the finished stuff.

KentPPN

Sep 25, 2020
Lemme give it a check , thanks man .

Wao, TUGB4, amazingggggggggg

Reactions: okumo kawa

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
It's not 3 "parts", it's three separate stories.

Admittedly on the same theme - and with one common character in both 2 & 3.

Story 2 is on this site (it's an easy search)- and Story 3 is the one this thread is about. There's also a broadly related (older) Beast Hunt (with bigger monsters) on this forum, by the same dev/artist.

Story 1, shorter than the other two, isn't called "1" - I don't think a series of stories was planned at that stage. I'm not sure it's on this site, but you can probably search and find the title elsewhere (without "1" on the end).