5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
tusc-head.png

Overview:
Just another brothel management game.
Quite inspired by Venus' Club
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2023-06-11
Developer: everglow F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: the game comes without girlpacks, you should download them separately (check notes) in order to play.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.40.23.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.38.31.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.46.06.png Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 17.51.51.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.51.55.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.52.19.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.52.35.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.50.05.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.50.58.png Screenshot 2021-12-23 at 00.51.29.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.48.35.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.48.38.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.28.17.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.33.21.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.29.22.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.34.22.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.31.30.png Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 18.31.44.png

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Office resolution could be better, is there any way to change resolution that I am missing?
I unfortunately have "just" 1080p monitors, so I have no idea on the resulting quality in 1440p, 4K, etc.
Also, the backgrounds are just static images stretched over your monitor resolution, so probably I'll just need to find larger images u.u

Reactions: RodBo

exter

May 29, 2017
I unfortunately have "just" 1080p monitors, so I have no idea on the resulting quality in 1440p, 4K, etc.
Also, the backgrounds are just static images stretched over your monitor resolution, so probably I'll just need to find larger images u.u
Maybe add an option to scale the UI? Or just an option to change the resolution as well as switch to fullscreen/windowed mode? The quality of the images might look pixelated on higher resolution monitors, but it would make the text more readable. I'm on a 4k resolution and text, as well as the images of the girls in the rooms, is kinda small. Videos seem to be fine tho, they fill out the whole screen. I just have one girl (angel dark) where i have to scroll down and left for some performances of her or else the video is not on the screen.

Also, does the the save function work already? For me it seems like it doesn't and i'm not sure if it's just a bug.

Regarding bugs, i sometimes get this error

Next, is it normal, that the girls only work for 1 hour on the stage? I have not set them to work there permanently but rather have them do whatever they want, but as soon as its 21:00 no one is on the stage for the rest of the evening even though i have 3 girls.
Also, would it be possible to add an option to stop the time while you watch a performance on the stage, similar to the Venus Club version, where when you enlarge a performance the time stops. Otherwise the video either ends or switches to another girl, depending on whoever takes the stage. And regarding the time, it would be nice to have an option to open the club but then timeskip to the end of the evening where the income is still calculated like you had the club open for the full night. I find it kinda boring to just sit there and wait for the evening to end, especially in the begining where not much is happening and you just want to earn some money to get to the good stuff.

Thats a little bit of feedback on what happend and thoughts i had in the few minutes i tried this version. Besides that it looks really good so far and i could see this as a nice little game, just like venus club was.

Edit: Regarding the UI size, i just found out you can press the left Alt key and then you have a menu on the top where you can zoom in/out under the "view" option. There appears to be a keybind (ctrl and +) but that doesnt work for me.

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
exter thanks for the detailed feedback!

Maybe add an option to scale the UI? Or just an option to change the resolution as well as switch to fullscreen/windowed mode?
Since it's an Electron app which embeds Chrome, you should be able to use the same shortcuts of Chrome, I don't remember on Windows, but on MacOS I can change the zoom with cmd + or cmd - (reset cmd 0), or exit from full screen with ctrl cmd f..

it would make the text more readable. I'm on a 4k resolution and text, as well as the images of the girls in the rooms, is kinda small.
Maybe I can try review the size of texts in general.. Will experiment a bit!

Videos seem to be fine tho, they fill out the whole screen. I just have one girl (angel dark) where i have to scroll down and left for some performances of her or else the video is not on the screen.
Yeah, dealing with all the aspects ratios is kinda a PITA. I'll try to enhance it a bit.

Also, does the the save function work already? For me it seems like it doesn't and i'm not sure if it's just a bug.
It should.. So it appears to be a bug. Gonna investigate what happens on Windows.

is it normal, that the girls only work for 1 hour on the stage? I have not set them to work there permanently but rather have them do whatever they want, but as soon as its 21:00 no one is on the stage for the rest of the evening even though i have 3 girls.
Sounds like I have to check the few thousands lines of code responsible of shifting the girls XD
I'll go deep on that, let's see what I can find.

Also, would it be possible to add an option to stop the time while you watch a performance on the stage, similar to the Venus Club version, where when you enlarge a performance the time stops. Otherwise the video either ends or switches to another girl, depending on whoever takes the stage.
I'll consider the feedback, but I'm not really sure about time control during night phase. Also considering, compared to VC, you have plenty of sections to actually see the same performances, and I already planned for future versions to enable the CCTV section in which you can actually review all performances happened during night..

And regarding the time, it would be nice to have an option to open the club but then timeskip to the end of the evening where the income is still calculated like you had the club open for the full night. I find it kinda boring to just sit there and wait for the evening to end, especially in the begining where not much is happening and you just want to earn some money to get to the good stuff.
I totally agree. This is why there's the button "Close club" which actually skip to the end of the night counting everything happened, so all the numbers/calculations are the same of proceeding during night "live" ;)

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
To whom using 0.2.1 with custom girlpacks location: there's actually a bug in the settings load, so when you'll load again the game it will be stuck. Temporary solution until I'll build 0.2.2 is going to AppData/Roaming/tusc and delete the locsrv.settings file. Game will ask you again where to load girlpacks but at least you can play.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Well play the first betas and now this first "publishes" version although at the moment I have not seen appreciable differences between the two vo and to give a few suggestions and ideas for the next versions

1st I do not know why the menus come out of the screen and I have to move the mouse to interact with the club to hire etc. which did not happen to me before except in the vip area I suppose it will be a matter of resolutions and I think with a menu of options for changing the resolution will solve it

2nd it would be good to be able to choose the name of your main character and even put a few attributes / abilities to customize it in a more dominance plan or initial money or things like that

3º the statistics of the girls should ALWAYS be kept in sight I don't see logical having to go out to a lesser to be able to see what they are when you are in the menu of interaction with the girls themselves

4th I think that the conversations and the Lessons / entertainment have to be 2 different actions The 1st would be to talk / meet the girls and according to this, they vary in their attributes, for example obedience or the predisposition to do certain actions The 2nd would consist of being able to increase their experience, skill in these actions, making them earn more money in their working day as they improve, and if they refuse, then the character's abilities would already enter such as convincing or punishing them or giving them a salary increase so that if they agree to do it. certain actions etc

5th there is a huge bug that damages the game if you give it to finish when you are performing an action with a girl but there is NO video associated with that ending (such as cumming on the tits) the game crashes and you have to exit and restart it to be able continue, I think that would be fixed by making the "end" options random so that one or the other would always jump and that error would be avoided

6th drinks, tobacco, condoms and other consumables, I think they should have an automation option for each week to fill the pantry automatically in exchange for the corresponding money for said materials. I do not think about the other sections because they are not yet enabled but I think it would improve if the main stage and VIP had the design of the venus club with the girls on several mini screens and the option to zoom in and focus on the one that interests you

7th club and office that's fine but I would add a private room or personal bedroom or dungeon or call it whatever you want for the main character In the club office, the rooms of the idem would be managed, the vip, the topic of drinks, the hiring of girls, the secretaries (which would serve to open up options for improvement, increase the reputation, have fun with it, etc., it would be good if some girls could be "promoted" to Secretaries to help with the management of the club giving you certain bonuses for example that the drinks cost 20% less or that you gain a% more reputation or things like that And then the bedroom here is where the main interactions of the player with the girls would enter, whether it is talking with them, giving them lessons, training them, punishing them, having sex with them ... and that it could be expanded and improved like the club with furniture or items that give different improvements to the player's actions

the reputation apart from to make clients richer and in more number appear in the club could be used for access to the different girls' venues For example, a girl who has 100 popularity obviously would not want to be hired in a club with a bad reputation and little renown, so as you progress in the game, more girls are unlocked so you also encourage more the player to improve the club

And finally you could adapt the mafia mechanics of the venus club for the same but vice versa against more points of corruption you have more options with the mafia you will have how to buy and sell drugs in your local (you could even set up an object store for it for both the character and the girls) or access a black market for girls where you would not hire them directly, you would buy them (such as paying for their debt or things like that) instead of buying lottery for the girls raffle, buy directly from the girls If I can think of more things, I will add them

a couple more things training in the gym what exactly is it for? and in this new version it is much more difficult to get money I think the balance of benefits is wrong and we have to review it

good luck with the proyect

Last edited:

DarthDilldo

Jun 13, 2021
it seems the only way to get there openness up is to train them one at a time and it doesn't go up passively when there on stage. so its a huge grind, especially if you have a lot of girls.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Added 0.2.2 to OP

is it normal, that the girls only work for 1 hour on the stage? I have not set them to work there permanently but rather have them do whatever they want, but as soon as its 21:00 no one is on the stage for the rest of the evening even though i have 3 girls.
I re-checked the code and it is actually correct on stage level 1.
Stage level increase "slots", but since the stage is only 1, it means you have a maximum number of performances allowed during the night. Level 1 consist of 4 slots with a performance duration of 15 minutes, which means 1 hour. Level 4 has 16 slots with 30 minutes performances, which means that if you have also the upgrades which increase opening hours to 8, then you can have girl on stage for the entire duration of the opening.

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Morkar thank you for the feedback! It's quite a lot to process, and I'll try to answer all the points in detail; but let me start saying that my idea is not to create a clone of VC: one of the main reason I started coding TUSC is I actually dislike some of the dynamics of VC, and the differences are intended to be there.

I do not know why the menus come out of the screen and I have to move the mouse to interact with the club to hire etc. which did not happen to me before except in the vip area I suppose it will be a matter of resolutions and I think with a menu of options for changing the resolution will solve it
Since this is web-based there's no quick way for me to change the scaling; I introduced some changes in 0.2.2 related to this, let me know if it suits better or not, and in case it doesn't knowing your resolution might help me. I'm also trying to allow zooming by keyboard shortcuts, I gonna post a dedicated update for that.

2nd it would be good to be able to choose the name of your main character and even put a few attributes / abilities to customize it in a more dominance plan or initial money or things like that
That's a brilliant idea, gonna put this in backlog for future versions.

3º the statistics of the girls should ALWAYS be kept in sight I don't see logical having to go out to a lesser to be able to see what they are when you are in the menu of interaction with the girls themselves
Can you explain this better to me? Like which stats and where? Showing everything regarding a single girl requires a lot of space, this is why I didn't put those info everywhere..

4th I think that the conversations and the Lessons / entertainment have to be 2 different actions The 1st would be to talk / meet the girls and according to this, they vary in their attributes, for example obedience or the predisposition to do certain actions The 2nd would consist of being able to increase their experience, skill in these actions, making them earn more money in their working day as they improve, and if they refuse, then the character's abilities would already enter such as convincing or punishing them or giving them a salary increase so that if they agree to do it. certain actions etc
Sounds a bit complicated, but I see good points to enhance training experience in future versions.

5th there is a huge bug that damages the game if you give it to finish when you are performing an action with a girl but there is NO video associated with that ending (such as cumming on the tits) the game crashes and you have to exit and restart it to be able continue
That shouldn't happen. Is actually coded to only use available videos. Can you point me to the girlpack which is breaking the game?

the reputation apart from to make clients richer and in more number appear in the club could be used for access to the different girls' venues For example, a girl who has 100 popularity obviously would not want to be hired in a club with a bad reputation and little renown, so as you progress in the game, more girls are unlocked so you also encourage more the player to improve the club
This might be a good idea, but also a risky one. Since girlpacks are made by awesome people out there, preventing the usage of a specific girlpack because you don't have enough reputation might cause side effects.. I need to think properly about this.

And finally you could adapt the mafia mechanics of the venus club for the same but vice versa against more points of corruption you have more options with the mafia you will have how to buy and sell drugs in your local (you could even set up an object store for it for both the character and the girls) or access a black market for girls where you would not hire them directly, you would buy them (such as paying for their debt or things like that) instead of buying lottery for the girls raffle, buy directly from the girls
I actually have some plans regarding police/mafia/competitors whatever for future versions. You gave me even more ideas, will see how I will put everything together.

training in the gym what exactly is it for?
In TUSC you have girls working also in non-performance locations, specifically you have girls working also as bouncers. The gym has the main purpose to increase girls strength so they can perform better in such job. The experience is actually incomplete as I have to introduce some random "chances" happening during night, eg. drunk customers annoying girls, brawls. Once I introduce them (0.3 or 0.4), if the girls you have as bouncers are not strong enough to fight the chance, you need to close the club earlier that night.

in this new version it is much more difficult to get money I think the balance of benefits is wrong and we have to review it
If you played with the "dev" version probably the money was not an issue since was set to 1M as a start XD
Anyway, the economic system definitely needs improvements, specific suggestions are welcome.

Reactions: Loganfin

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
it seems the only way to get there openness up is to train them one at a time and it doesn't go up passively when there on stage. so its a huge grind, especially if you have a lot of girls.
Yes, the "openness" attribute in TUSC works differently compared to VC. Girls gain experience in the specific performances during nights, while openness gets increased with trainings. Which means you have to train girls 1 by 1 in order to unlock performances for them, but the money you make from such girls is not correlated. I still have to balance the points girls can get with a single training, it might increase in future versions.

Also, to whom may be worried about grinding, I also planned to add cheats in 0.3, just saying.

Reactions: Scaffie

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
In parts

1 the bug has come out with Maisie Williams or with Ashoka Tano's latest girlpack since both have few cumshot options

although surely you can check with anyone, you just have to delete the ending scenes if you hit the "finish" button in the game, it crashes and touches restart

the statistics I mean his obdience lweidnes openess and others and I think it is better to see them on the screen where the train actions and back options appear to have them more at hand when consulting them depending on what you want to do with it

If your idea is clearly not to create a VC clone precisely to get away from him, I think it would be good if you expanded the recruitment options and add a "trainer" element to the game.

4 about the risky reputation you have it easy 1st can be solved with cheats but the normal method may consist of something like this Obviously playing normal and gaining a reputation to be able to recruit them Or using your contacts with the mafia to "recruit" for you in exchange for money (I don't know if I explain myself) that could be added to the police mechanics if you make them kidnap many girls to You will be more harassed by the police and you will have to solve it for example based on bribes or with "private functions" to buy your silencer

a idea about the competitors You could make x number of girls randomly end up in rival clubs (which you can visit with a simple location map or something like that) and based on earning money and reputation you could end up recruiting them for yourself either by buying them or if you end up ruining / eliminating your competition to use them as a bargaining chip to stay afloat

and vice versa if at any time you are very bad money or need to get rid of the police, use your girls as a bargaining chip to help you or even that there are random events of the type x rival has kidnapped one of your girls and you I will return it in exchange for X money or if they are not obedient enough and happy to run away with the competition (here I could enter the item / gift mechanic) to win their affection or even punishments to ensure the obedience of the girls a and a menu of options that would include, for example, what kind of few items would you like to see or not during the game So you can deactivate or activate the options to your liking of the type footjob bestiality etc.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Yes, the "openness" attribute in TUSC works differently compared to VC. Girls gain experience in the specific performances during nights, while openness gets increased with trainings. Which means you have to train girls 1 by 1 in order to unlock performances for them, but the money you make from such girls is not correlated. I still have to balance the points girls can get with a single training, it might increase in future versions.

Also, to whom may be worried about grinding, I also planned to add cheats in 0.3, just saying.
I like the way you think, i made a few packs before VC goes down, last updates don't bring nothing that i was looking for, i need to understand better your game, but grinding at the start is real, don't forget the events, and some videos of girlpacks don't work, ex: Gina Gerson, Dakota Skye and a lot more...
Dont change the way we train the girls, i think be the first one seeing the new performance very cool, and if we can call them to our room is even better!!!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I really like the setup with the game. All of the girlpacks that I've tried have worked perfectly.

Does anyone have advice about how to get started at the very beginning, though? I've tried hiring one, two, three or four girls, and playing it safe and slowly, and I can't seem to find a sweet spot where I'm earning more money than I'm spending.

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
The Lucie Theodorova girlpack from venus club bugs out. If you click train she does not talk to you and you have to restart the game to get out of it. She also does not get up on stage. I thought it could be cause she doesnt have any dance videos, but she did so I dunno what the problem is.

Also the training is so tedious, if you have more than 3 strippers you want to blow your brains out after day 4.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes